Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
So an expert in Immunology. You appear to have stopped at 1990. Where has he been working since? Has he been shuffling around as a vet? I am all ears. 30 years is a long time. He cannot have stopped at 25.

I do genuinely hope the worst does not happen but I suspect none of this is going away very soon. I think you know that.

Animal immunology exactly like i said. Where are all his papers? nobody has heard of the bloke.

Why can you not accept that you are not special. Time and again you taken in by quacks and charlatans because you think you know more than literally thousands of experts who have spent their life studying this stuff.
I do not think I am special and even if I did that has little to do with anything. 'Nobody has ever heard of the bloke'.....what does that even mean? Have you spoken to most people? I did not know about him until recently. We generally know little about vet or vaccine experts.

Who are the people who know more about this stuff and as determine by YOU? So does this make YOU special?Here he is calling out the WHO, who of course told us that human to human transmission was not possible. Are these the experts? What do you mean? Let's have an open discussion and see him put in his place if wrong and I hope he is wrong.

And how have I been taken in if my blood work shows an obvious difference to now as compared with the past? Nutrition works. Again, a needless sideswipe. Maybe it is ineffective with you, but not in most. However, I hear you are still swilling wine and ale at 50, so not exactly taking health seriously.

Did you know the ins and out of what you have just pumped into your body? I honestly do not and that is why I want time to research and observe. This is why vaccines are not rushed out or people locked in their homes.

Get over yourself you pompous fool. Having a glass of wine with a meal and then a pint of ale afterwards is perfectly healthy if you don't do it every night. I have to give somebody pretty intensive physio everyday and make sure that they are well looked after and medicated or else they could die, so unsurprisingly actually as their primary carer, I take my health very seriously, not that it is any business of yours.

Surely you have had vaccines and injections before in your life? Rubella, measles, BCG, tetnus and there you were just a day ago lecturing me about the fact that we are all going to die. And then it turns out you are the frightened one all along. You are a regular doom monger. How can you live your life with such a negative miserable outlook?

I am now beginning to see why you waste so much time hating me. Try and be a bit more positive about life. Get out. Do stuff. Stop watching Bitchute and Fox news and Alex Jones and other charlatans selling you pills and repeating Murdochs bullshit.

I don't feel nearly 50 and i don't look it either and i put that down to a sense of humor and perspective and not wasting time navel gazing like a miserable Kont . Diet and excercise (especially strength based) is important but having to care for other people and having 3 grandkids under ten is more than enough to give you some perspective.

Where are all this guys published papers? they don't exist. I don't think i am an expert but here you are telling us that this fella must be and everyone else is full of shit. You sound like TIC. The burden of proof is on you guys nad you don't have it.

Turn that frown upside down.

Push the boat out and have a pint of real ale even.

You might enjoy it.
Where is the proof that these vaccines are safe? We saw with the swine flu vaccine which was untested significant harm caused to NHS workers. It is on you to convince me that an emeegency thus not fully tested vaccine is safe. It is on you to tell me why I should not be allowed to trust in my immune system.

I am not anti vaccine, but do research what I put in my body. I had the hepatitis vaccine accordingly. You mock vitamins, but all I can say in that regard is that I have to test my body twice a year and the blood work is as it should be. I do not currently have any underlying conditions. I am comfortable testing my body against something Lyle considers weaker than a hangover.

'I don't feel nearly 50' says the man who has everyone in his family sick with something and whose doctor thought he had a heart attack last week. Okay. I believe everything you say.

I waste time hating you? Hmm, I wonder if anyone else has noticed a pattern around here? You treat people like shit, Beanz. It has been going on all the time I was not even here. Only you know why you do it and I suspect it is because you have issues.

Get out? Do stuff? Dude, I have not been under house arrest. I am out and about, doing my work and remain active. I sense some projection there. I can go to the coffee shop freely and no limits on my walking time.

There are thousands of adverse reactions here including deaths and this is just short term. We do not know the long term implications. Nobody does and that is the point.

In the UK alone 19 Million people have been safely vaccinated, and you are still asking for proof it is safe?

Do you not realise how utterly stupid that makes your argument. Most here in this country even if they have not had the vaccine themselves will have numerous friends and family who have had the shot without any of the bollocks you are claiming happening.

Your claim of thousands of adverse reactions to the vaccine in South Korea is just a straight unsubstantiated lie. Like a lot of your posting.

Just because you have shat your pants it doesn't follow that anyone else should adopt your irrational negative terror. Life is for living not sitting on the sofa and waiting for a new box set.