0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Loads of medical experts on this forum.

C'mon Primo.

It's not only Robert F. Kennedy Jr. they're quoting.

They're also getting valuable, technical vaccine information from other renowned sources, such as Novak Djokovic and Elle Macpherson.
    whereas some get it from CNN and Big Pharma, you know, the REAL trustworthy sources Be careful dont put your lil hand in the shark tank like that again

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Loads of medical experts on this forum.

C'mon Primo.

It's not only Robert F. Kennedy Jr. they're quoting.

They're also getting valuable, technical vaccine information from other renowned sources, such as Novak Djokovic and Elle Macpherson.
    whereas some get it from CNN and Big Pharma, you know, the REAL trustworthy sources Be careful dont put your lil hand in the shark tank like that again

In the game of "information poker", you just lost your shirt.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by titofan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by primo carnera View Post
    loads of medical experts on this forum.

c'mon primo.

It's not only robert f. Kennedy jr. They're quoting.

They're also getting valuable, technical vaccine information from other renowned sources, such as novak djokovic and elle macpherson.
    ;d;d;d
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I got a strange tale to tell. Last week I brought someone to a well known rehab in my state. It’s a beautiful place that goes back to the days of bill Wilson and dr Bob. I got a call a few days later. One fully vaccinated staff member was covid positive and they had and outbreak it spread to 15 residents. I do not know the status of the 15 residents. I do not know if they were all vaccinated. I didn’t go in the day I was there but I still had to get tested (waiting for results) and I’m fully vaccinated. I think the cdc went to the place to get samples to see if there is a funky variant or something. Now we knew breakthrough cases are possible with vaccinated people, that info was available during the studies of these vaccines. If these 15 people did happen to be vaccinated, and I have no information stating that is the case, that will be fucked up. I may never find out the whole story but it really left me thinking
    So true, so true, THe variants are breaking thru and these vaccines have 6-9 months TOPS against the virus in its original form. 6-9 months TOPS, and it wears off. Then you will need a 3rd, then a 4th then a 5th, gene therapy untested experimental shit, I will never do it, not for $50,000 USD and a scone. Immune systems will never react in the natural way again. Non-specific, low-affinity antibodies will be dominated by the phony specific antibodies from the mRNA genetic command that hijacked people's cells to produce a SPECIFIC version of covid19. YOu cant get it back after that. The natural immune system had it handled and now it has been fucked up forever. AND unable to respond to variants in the future.
    Fair play Brock, if you knew as much as you think you know, you would be worth an absolute fortune!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I got a strange tale to tell. Last week I brought someone to a well known rehab in my state. It’s a beautiful place that goes back to the days of bill Wilson and dr Bob. I got a call a few days later. One fully vaccinated staff member was covid positive and they had and outbreak it spread to 15 residents. I do not know the status of the 15 residents. I do not know if they were all vaccinated. I didn’t go in the day I was there but I still had to get tested (waiting for results) and I’m fully vaccinated. I think the cdc went to the place to get samples to see if there is a funky variant or something. Now we knew breakthrough cases are possible with vaccinated people, that info was available during the studies of these vaccines. If these 15 people did happen to be vaccinated, and I have no information stating that is the case, that will be fucked up. I may never find out the whole story but it really left me thinking
    So true, so true, THe variants are breaking thru and these vaccines have 6-9 months TOPS against the virus in its original form. 6-9 months TOPS, and it wears off. Then you will need a 3rd, then a 4th then a 5th, gene therapy untested experimental shit, I will never do it, not for $50,000 USD and a scone. Immune systems will never react in the natural way again. Non-specific, low-affinity antibodies will be dominated by the phony specific antibodies from the mRNA genetic command that hijacked people's cells to produce a SPECIFIC version of covid19. YOu cant get it back after that. The natural immune system had it handled and now it has been fucked up forever. AND unable to respond to variants in the future.

This is absolute garbage.

Nobody knows how long the antibodies will last in a large population because there's a real time experiment going on now. They're currently lasting since the first vaccinated people were vaccinated. They'll keep us updated on progress.

However the vaccines also prime your t cells to deal with the virus and your t cells retain memory of viruses for years, decades in most cases. So even if the antibody levels drop you still have protection. The vaccines are going to need yearly boosters to deal with variants and it's going to be like the flu jab where people have to get injected every year. So what? It means a return to normal life for everybody. For the people who are too thick/nuts to work this out the virus is going to help humanity by thinning this particular herd out and boosting humanity's average IQ. Darwinism in action.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    ha
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information