Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    If somebody is mentally capable of differentiating between 'replacing' and 'adding additional layers of protection, however effective', then this goes away

Plus, everyone knows the only REAL conspiracy theory that has ever been successful - is Santa Claus

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I must have an excellent imagination .... or just the ability to search the vast internet for some cross referenced facts, not rantings from stupid people

These are conditions for which there is a sufficient number of documented individuals that are asymptomatic that it is clinically noted. Finding some facts should be useful in countering dangerous fools, but they never take any notice of them. Perhaps that psychological affliction of illogical denial could be added to the list?

yes your imagination is excellent. you choose to believe covid is real rather than know. let me know when you're feeling one hundred percent healthy & have no symptoms because you'll be getting tested for all these yeh? i've never got a test to see if i have cold or flu when i've been feeling one hundred percent healthy & have no symptoms but you go right ahead
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If somebody is mentally capable of differentiating between 'replacing' and 'adding additional layers of protection, however effective', then this goes away

Plus, everyone knows the only REAL conspiracy theory that has ever been successful - is Santa Claus

my immune system works perfectly without any additional layers of protection
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a very clever guy TIC, and nobody is going to win any argument with you. I love your sense of irony, and you do add a lot to this forum.

It does seem, to me anyway, that you are on a bit of a mission with this Covid stuff. I appreciate that I may have only been seeing your point of view about Coronavirus but do you have a take on other stuff too?

I'd be fascinated by your insights into other things that are happening around the world at the moment, because you argue your points so well about the virus.

Obviously, I don't know anything about you (am I right that you are an Australian, living there somewhere? I think I recall that from some other posts)

What are your views about the current spat with China? Would you take a vaccine if it was offered to you? Is there a Deep State controlling things in Oz? Who will win 'I'm a Celebrity'?, Why do you think the elite invented the fear of a virus?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is that a waterfall Tito? Is it near you? We could have a conversation about Climate Change. TIC, what's your take on whether it exists or not, and if it does what should be done about it, if anything?
    Last edited by X; 12-05-2020 at 03:49 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is that a waterfall Tito? Is it near you? We could have a conversation about Climate Change. TIC, what's your take on whether it exists or not, and if it does what should be done about it, if anything?

Haha! The breaking dam actually portends the veritable verbal splurge by the normally word-economizing TIC.

But yeah... how about that Climate Change, I wonder...

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Haha! The breaking dam actually portends the veritable verbal splurge by the normally word-economizing TIC.

See, why do we say “climate change” now. Remember it was global warming but al gores award winning film prophecies failed so they had to drop “global warming” and find something new

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

See, why do we say “climate change” now. Remember it was global warming but al gores award winning film prophecies failed so they had to drop “global warming” and find something new

PO-TAY-TOE... PO-TAH-TOE... I'm not one to get hung up on names. Whatever we wish to call it... changes in the climate, whether man-made, cyclically nature-driven, or both... are palpable. No one needs to agree, although you'd probably get a "hell yeah" from most people in hurricane-ravaged states and Caribbean countries.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is serious stuff can we stop being so frivolous about it please.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the word prevention isn’t found in the anacronym cdc only the word control is there

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the word prevention isn’t found in the anacronym cdc only the word control is there

Fucking hell man you nailed it. Give yourself a Blue Peter badge and try not to get your tongue stuck to the passing ice cream van.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Fucking hell man you nailed it. Give yourself a Blue Peter badge and try not to get your tongue stuck to the passing ice cream van.
    try to stop being a cowardly retard

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

try to stop being a cowardly retard
    What does that even mean? You are the one throwing a wobbly because of a word ffs.

Why do you not just get on with your life instead of virtue signalling you bravery to challenge someone for not using your choice of words on the internet.

It hasn't stopped me working, far from it, but that doesn't mean i am going to act recklessly because some kid from Oz tells us all the entire world are all part of a huge conspiracy and so we should look to this anonymous prat for advice on

what the real deal is.

You still have yet to show any of us here one tiny shred of evidence to back up your wild and preposterous fantasy claims. I am pretty sure we would all love to see that evidence.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information