530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Ahh... yes.

The world-renowned vaccine expert, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

A cursory search about Junior yields the following nuggets:

https://www.statnews.com/2017/09/22/...accine-safety/ Correcting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s vaccine ‘facts’

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...cine-science1/ How Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Distorted Vaccine Science

Both articles date back to 2017... and one states that RFK Jr.'s "anti-vaccine credentials date back to 2005." So it seems he's been at this for a while.

Look up Junior on Wikepedia... and you'll learn that he is "an American anti-vaccine advocate, conspiracy theorist, author, and environmental lawyer."

Funny... nothing in there about being a virologist, epidemiologist, or even a general medical practitioner.

Nothing in there remotely resembling a background that would qualify Junior to be an expert on anything medical... much less the science of vaccines.

There IS however, the tidbit on being a conspiracy theorist. Peachy.

So the resident forum misinformation gurus continue posting their crap... in case anyone's interested.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    strange reaction towards someone asking for proof of your belief
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We are no longer living in a pandemic in the UK. Infection rates have been cut by 90%.

If people here believed unsubstantiated theories like TIC or were all afraid of needles like Brock we would not be where we are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Ahh... yes.

The world-renowned vaccine expert, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

A cursory search about Junior yields the following nuggets:

https://www.statnews.com/2017/09/22/...accine-safety/ Correcting Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s vaccine ‘facts’

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...cine-science1/ How Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Distorted Vaccine Science

Both articles date back to 2017... and one states that RFK Jr.'s "anti-vaccine credentials date back to 2005." So it seems he's been at this for a while.

Look up Junior on Wikepedia... and you'll learn that he is "an American anti-vaccine advocate, conspiracy theorist, author, and environmental lawyer."

Funny... nothing in there about being a virologist, epidemiologist, or even a general medical practitioner.

Nothing in there remotely resembling a background that would qualify Junior to be an expert on anything medical... much less the science of vaccines.

There IS however, the tidbit on being a conspiracy theorist. Peachy.

So the resident forum misinformation gurus continue posting their crap... in case anyone's interested.
    i could care less what robert has to say. you are right about nothing in there about being a virologist epidemiologist or even a general medical practitioner. nothing in there remotely resembling a background that would qualify him to be an expert on anything medical much less the science of vaccines. doesn't seem to stop bill gates either
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    We are no longer living in a pandemic in the UK. Infection rates have been cut by 90%.

If people here believed unsubstantiated theories like TIC or were all afraid of needles like Brock we would not be where we are.

I have to admit to being pretty damn afraid of needles, but will grit my teeth about it because the virus is more scary than my fear!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there was never a pandemic. i don't have a theory. you have a belief because you were told something & i have asked you to prove it. you haven't

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

there was never a pandemic. i don't have a theory. you have a belief because you were told something & i have asked you to prove it. you haven't
    You do have a theory and it is an unsubstantiated one. It is for you nothing more than a childish belief because after over a year of a deluge of evidence from all corners of the globe, you are still insisting that you can demand everybody accept your ridiculous proposition, without you having to prove any more evidence than stamping your feet.

Unlike gullible fools like yourself, most of us don't believe things simply because we were told something, we utilise everything we have learned in life up until this point, to evaluate the evidence, and base our actions on that evaluation. By now most of us have had first hand experience of close family members that corroborates that evidence very emphaticall and makes a complete mockery of you, the buffoon, and the dangerously incurious, complacent willingness to drink the Kool Aid attitude, or 'belief' you have bored us all with now for 12 months.

12 months in which the one sided beating your proposition has suffered would elicit some sympathy were it not for how callous and indifferent you seem to be to the ramifications of your actions, and those of anti-vaxx scenesters like Brock who never really could think for himself.

Fucking weak mate.

Get yourself a bib you are starting to dribble.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do have a theory and it is an unsubstantiated one. It is for you nothing more than a childish belief because after over a year of a deluge of evidence from all corners of the globe, you are still insisting that you can demand everybody accept your ridiculous proposition, without you having to prove any more evidence than stamping your feet.

Unlike gullible fools like yourself, most of us don't believe things simply because we were told something, we utilise everything we have learned in life up until this point, to evaluate the evidence, and base our actions on that evaluation. By now most of us have had first hand experience of close family members that corroborates that evidence very emphaticall and makes a complete mockery of you, the buffoon, and the dangerously incurious, complacent willingness to drink the Kool Aid attitude, or 'belief' you have bored us all with now for 12 months.

12 months in which the one sided beating your proposition has suffered would elicit some sympathy were it not for how callous and indifferent you seem to be to the ramifications of your actions, and those of anti-vaxx scenesters like Brock who never really could think for himself.

Fucking weak mate.

take your on task tactics somewhere else. this isn't a court case. you believe something is real & i am asking you to prove it & you are unable to do so. it's very simple spastic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking weak mate.

take your on task tactics somewhere else. this isn't a court case. you believe something is real & i am asking you to prove it & you are unable to do so. it's very simple spastic
    People with a compromised immune system have gotten it. Yet today I have read the CDC and Johns Hopkins University medical center both announced that people with compromised immune systems will not be benefiting from the vaccines at all.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't enjoy saying it but and I hope it isn't true but:

Immunocompromised Folks May Not Produce COVID Antibodies, Even With A vaccine

"However, for the approximately 4.3% of the adult population who are immunocompromised, they can still be infected with COVID-19 even after vaccination. They can’t risk easing up on their precautions. For these vulnerable individuals, the COVID vaccine won’t protect them — and their bodies do not even produce COVID antibodies in many cases — even after vaccination. Instead, they rely on all the people around them who can be protected by the vaccine to actually get the vaccine."

Well now that explains the pressure tactics and the shaming tactics being used around the world to push Mass vaccinations.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Loads of medical experts on this forum.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't enjoy saying it but and I hope it isn't true but:

Immunocompromised Folks May Not Produce COVID Antibodies, Even With A vaccine

"However, for the approximately 4.3% of the adult population who are immunocompromised, they can still be infected with COVID-19 even after vaccination. They can’t risk easing up on their precautions. For these vulnerable individuals, the COVID vaccine won’t protect them — and their bodies do not even produce COVID antibodies in many cases — even after vaccination. Instead, they rely on all the people around them who can be protected by the vaccine to actually get the vaccine."

Well now that explains the pressure tactics and the shaming tactics being used around the world to push Mass vaccinations.

Why not post the link that you cherry picked and distorted this quote from? Because you distorted it in such an extreme way that you inverted it's meaning and tried to make it look like some kind of justification for not getting vaccinated yourself. All so that you could ingratiate yourself with TIC, reinforcing his idiotic ideas.

What a traitorous bastard you are. The same TIC who mercilessly ripped the piss out of Dia Bando who has had to bury and cremate so many unfortunate victims in a pandemic you are now treating like it was never even real.

The last sentence that you neglected to quote in the post you used says it all

"Get vaccinated — if not for yourself (although, you really should do it for yourself), then for everyone else. You are not the only person on this planet — and if you really want to go back to your old life, then act like it."

Here is your quotes source - https://www.scarymommy.com/covid-vac..._campaign=feed

The fact that a small percentage of the population will not get as much protection from vaccination as others is not a reason not to have that shot yourself. Shaming or pressuring people? That is you and TIC. YOU called me and by extension everyone else on the forum who had been vaccinated ( including the Zoom members you pissed on by doing so) "A schill for Big Pharma". Here you are telling blatant lies insisting that people with compromised immune systems will not be benefiting at all. The article does not say that and the science and evidence does not support that either. More than half do produce sizeable antibody protection and actually protection is also about t cells and other things not just antibodies. That protection means that many of those with immune system complications who do get Covid 19 after a vaccination are still much less likely to get really ill and die.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...250791739.html
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got a strange tale to tell. Last week I brought someone to a well known rehab in my state. It’s a beautiful place that goes back to the days of bill Wilson and dr Bob. I got a call a few days later. One fully vaccinated staff member was covid positive and they had and outbreak it spread to 15 residents. I do not know the status of the 15 residents. I do not know if they were all vaccinated. I didn’t go in the day I was there but I still had to get tested (waiting for results) and I’m fully vaccinated. I think the cdc went to the place to get samples to see if there is a funky variant or something. Now we knew breakthrough cases are possible with vaccinated people, that info was available during the studies of these vaccines. If these 15 people did happen to be vaccinated, and I have no information stating that is the case, that will be fucked up. I may never find out the whole story but it really left me thinking

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I got a strange tale to tell. Last week I brought someone to a well known rehab in my state. It’s a beautiful place that goes back to the days of bill Wilson and dr Bob. I got a call a few days later. One fully vaccinated staff member was covid positive and they had and outbreak it spread to 15 residents. I do not know the status of the 15 residents. I do not know if they were all vaccinated. I didn’t go in the day I was there but I still had to get tested (waiting for results) and I’m fully vaccinated. I think the cdc went to the place to get samples to see if there is a funky variant or something. Now we knew breakthrough cases are possible with vaccinated people, that info was available during the studies of these vaccines. If these 15 people did happen to be vaccinated, and I have no information stating that is the case, that will be fucked up. I may never find out the whole story but it really left me thinking
    So true, so true, THe variants are breaking thru and these vaccines have 6-9 months TOPS against the virus in its original form. 6-9 months TOPS, and it wears off. Then you will need a 3rd, then a 4th then a 5th, gene therapy untested experimental shit, I will never do it, not for $50,000 USD and a scone. Immune systems will never react in the natural way again. Non-specific, low-affinity antibodies will be dominated by the phony specific antibodies from the mRNA genetic command that hijacked people's cells to produce a SPECIFIC version of covid19. YOu cant get it back after that. The natural immune system had it handled and now it has been fucked up forever. AND unable to respond to variants in the future.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Loads of medical experts on this forum.

C'mon Primo.

It's not only Robert F. Kennedy Jr. they're quoting.

They're also getting valuable, technical vaccine information from other renowned sources, such as Novak Djokovic and Elle Macpherson.

Thread Information