59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Ok just heard “because of el kabong I broke my news blackout” that the current crop of vaccines doesn’t protect against new strains coming around. Ya this is going to be weird
    the african american men who participated in the tuskegee syphilis study were told that they were receiving free health care from the federal government of the united states. but trust in the powers that should not be, they have your best interests at heart
    I have to say I agree with this. I just received a text message from the health department of the city that I just moved from in December which is Irving Texas that I will receive $1,300 if I go and take the trial vaccine. HELL NO AND I WOULDN'T CARE IF THEY OFFERED ME $13,000 I WOULD NOT TAKE IT.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Ok just heard “because of el kabong I broke my news blackout” that the current crop of vaccines doesn’t protect against new strains coming around. Ya this is going to be weird
    the african american men who participated in the tuskegee syphilis study were told that they were receiving free health care from the federal government of the united states. but trust in the powers that should not be, they have your best interests at heart
    I have to say I agree with this. I just received a text message from the health department of the city that I just moved from in December which is Irving Texas that I will receive $1,300 if I go and take the trial vaccine. HELL NO AND I WOULDN'T CARE IF THEY OFFERED ME $13,000 I WOULD NOT TAKE IT.
    I’m sure you enlightened us before with this, but why wouldn’t you take it? (I know I’m gonna regret asking.)
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    The "Managers" husband has it. Found out this morning but only after one of the receps had to pull it out of the boss man with 101 questions. Apparently she went in yesterday and stayed in one of the surgery rooms for 7 friggin hours. Did not come out and wore a mask (first time) all day. I was off but needless to say staff feels there is deception and bullshit afoot. Word is she will be off a while..it's 'word is' because boss man won't be a professional adult and hold a short staff meeting to fill us in. You know..be honest and have your peoples backs. When asked by text if she was being tested she responded only if she shows symptoms and really does not want to get tested because "I don't want info in some data base" . That right there is a direct result of all the conspiracy boogeyman politicized BS this has become. Basically boss man has turned into a tin foil hat fuck face gambling with health of everyone in the building as well as hundreds of clients. We're minimal staff now and frankly burn out is very real. This is an individual with direct exposure refusing to be tested..a fuckin MANAGER! If she comes back without doing so, if that is allowed, I'm done. There's a chance she already knows she has it and has exposed the entire clinic. I cannot express enough how much I hate liars. They can fook right off.
    if you are afraid then stay home. just because you fear an imaginary boogeyman doesn't make it real
    Right on cue. It's not about being "afraid" it's about leadership being responsible adults and running a professional operation while minimizing risks to employees who cannot just 'stay home'..in any job.
    risk of what? your belief? surely you would be able to tell me how you know there is a risk of catching covid through the air or off surfaces. it's your own fault that you are reliant on the dollar to survive & can't live off the land
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I’m sure you enlightened us before with this, but why wouldn’t you take it? (I know I’m gonna regret asking.)
    why would you take one?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I shit you not my wife’s coworkers son is an MD. He called his father and told him to pass on the vaccine as he was reading a study that aids may have come about through some vaccination program they were doing in Africa. I keep forgetting to read up on that as o have never heard such a thing but I don’t dismiss anything. I don’t have blind faith in anything. I accepted this shot on my own accord and let’s just say I wasn’t jumping for joy on my way to get it. I did have a reaction to my first shot, a very noticeable vertigo. Had to take a day off work, couldn’t drive with my head spinning. Since I work in the healthcare sector they will make this thing mandatory at some point. I’m just so sick of hearing covid blasted at us 24/7 I went ahead and did it. Not telling anyone else to, if my coworkers ask I do tell them about the side effect I had. It wasn’t pleasant, I timed it with the chronometer on my omega speedmaster it lasted about 18 hrs. The arm pain is much greater than a tetanus shot, kinda surprised me as I’m pretty tolerant to pain, I didn’t expect it to bother me that much. Anyway like I said I still gotta do the whole mask thing, really nothing changes much after your vax and not even a month after I get my first shot I find it may be pretty much useless anyway. So more lockdowns, more people losing businesses, more stimulus, wtf man.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I shit you not my wife’s coworkers son is an MD. He called his father and told him to pass on the vaccine as he was reading a study that aids may have come about through some vaccination program they were doing in Africa. I keep forgetting to read up on that as o have never heard such a thing but I don’t dismiss anything. I don’t have blind faith in anything. I accepted this shot on my own accord and let’s just say I wasn’t jumping for joy on my way to get it. I did have a reaction to my first shot, a very noticeable vertigo. Had to take a day off work, couldn’t drive with my head spinning. Since I work in the healthcare sector they will make this thing mandatory at some point. I’m just so sick of hearing covid blasted at us 24/7 I went ahead and did it. Not telling anyone else to, if my coworkers ask I do tell them about the side effect I had. It wasn’t pleasant, I timed it with the chronometer on my omega speedmaster it lasted about 18 hrs. The arm pain is much greater than a tetanus shot, kinda surprised me as I’m pretty tolerant to pain, I didn’t expect it to bother me that much. Anyway like I said I still gotta do the whole mask thing, really nothing changes much after your vax and not even a month after I get my first shot I find it may be pretty much useless anyway. So more lockdowns, more people losing businesses, more stimulus, wtf man.
    "Anchovies, vertigo and tetanus"

by Walriss

I still got to do the whole mask thing
    Omega chronometer;
    I find it pretty much useless and bling
    The speedmaster even has a thermometer.

In 1995 I heard about evil vaccination program in Africa causing HIV
    People in my neighborhood were in an uproar
    And that's the way it will always be

There! I mentioned vertigo and tetanus
    But I forgot about anchovies

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Anchovies, vertigo and tetanus"

by Walriss

I still got to do the whole mask thing
    Omega chronometer;
    I find it pretty much useless and bling
    The speedmaster even has a thermometer.

In 1995 I heard about evil vaccination program in Africa causing HIV
    People in my neighborhood were in an uproar
    And that's the way it will always be

There! I mentioned vertigo and tetanus
    But I forgot about anchovies

Anchovies
    By beanerschnitzel

Anchovies Sam
    They bring me to my knees man
    Like an autumn breeze man
    And the autumn leaves Jan
    It’s the bees knees Dan
    I’m saying Christian names Noah
    Guess that would could be more for the stowa
    Another good watch for sura
    There ain’t no thermometer in my omega
    That shit crazier than spicoli O’Hara

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good question. I would like to know the answer too.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We should not forget those clueless idiots pushing for herd immunity at the beginning of this before vaccines started appearing. - https://skwawkbox.org/2021/01/26/mic...uldnt-publish/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Good question. I would like to know the answer too.
    Unfortunately it looks like we’re never gonna know??
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just heard that now Modernas vaccine may help protect against the other mutations but the are developing a “booster” shot, just in case

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just talked to a dentist who just tested positive for covid after his vaccine. He was due for his second shot Monday which would put him 10 days past his first shot which is the amount I’ve time I’ve read it takes for antibodies to be produced. He is asymptomatic. I’m still waiting to hear if he got Pfizer or Moderna. Either way kind of scary to hear.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My dad had the oxford astrazeneca vaccine yesterday, got a slight fever today but should be Ok. His next one is in April.

They would not give me one.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just heard that now Modernas vaccine may help protect against the other mutations but the are developing a “booster” shot, just in case
    No, that's not true.

Madonna doesn't have a vaccine, but she did say she has tested positive for the antibodies. She has no idea how she got them as she doesn't recall ever having Covid - and nor does her latest lover, a gigantic Chinese horseshoe bat.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My dad had the oxford astrazeneca vaccine yesterday, got a slight fever today but should be Ok. His next one is in April.

They would not give me one.
    Liked that for your pop, not cause you couldn’t get one. Now master I would think since you work with people in the criminal justice system you should be early to get it. Or I’d England going strictly by age. I work with a number of probation officers most are just getting there second shots this week. Mine is next week. Regardless glad you’re pop got it.

Thread Information