Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
A mate of mine is all over this shit. He knows it's a 'plandemic' 'fake news' and all that good stuff. Calls people coward, afraid. Hates Bill Gates, "Bill Gates is behind it all!!!" What "it all" is, he's a little vague on. Doesn't stop him from plastering his latest MS certification all over LinkedIn mind

It's all well and good calling people coward. But unless you're the hero, shut the fuck up.
who wants to be a hero & who needs a hero? if you're afraid of the sniffles you are a coward & if you're wearing a mask you are a retard
I'd want to be the hero. If I knew something was up I'd like to think I'd try and do something about it. If I did nothing, essentially hiding in the basement (saddo's, facebook etc) I'd think I was a right pathetic cunt.

You're either the sheep or the shepherd. Don't want to be the shepherd? Fine, you're one of the sheep then.
i point out the obvious here all the time. i can't force someone to think. i interact with people everyday when something is brought up & point out the inconsistencies. face to face people are more willing to listen. but it's up to them to do the work. if you are just going to believe what someone tells you then it's just the same as listening to the media. people need to confirm what is true & what they truly know for themselves