Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Did the first wave really ever stop. Local Parishes made masking up mandatory when social distancing is 'not possible'. Still very arbitrary. Some of these people coming inside a business with cams in tow in order to have their viral moment and scream about 'muh right to not wear a mask' can feck right off.
    Have you seen this happen other than on the news? Iā€™m witnessing everyone getting along fine in stores etc

I did see a woman on national TV touting "Burn Your Mask."

If you're really that against it just don't wear it. No need for burning shit.

I haven't weighed in on the thread about the CHOP zone but I think it's ridiculous. It IS possible to come down on one side regarding one particular issue and on the other side regarding another particular issue.
    on tv

Which means what..... that it didn't actually happen? I mean.... where do you draw the line between admitting something might be real and choosing to believe we're living a real life version of The Matrix?

It's too easy to stroll around calling every single thing fake.
    did i say it never happened? you must know by now that the tv fakes stories or tells them to fit their agenda. it's called programming for a reason. who said every single thing is fake?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The point continues being that it is fucking hilarious how the U.S. stands ALONE in the world with their "Burn Your Masks" protests and upheavals (coming soon)..... while the rest of the world looks on with amusement.

The country of "you'll get my guns when you pry them off my cold, dead hands" and of "give me liberty or give me death" is now fighting over having to wear masks to some businesses.

Priceless shit.
    @TitoFan shit, I had to sort through a lot of nonsense in between your excellent post and then all of the sort of gibbering blase frolicky kind of corny jokes, in order to bring your post here to commend you on that excellent argument you have just made above.

Trump seems to be calling himself "The Lone Warrior," which doesn't make a lot of sense.

1. He isn't a warrior. He dodged the war with bone spurs.
    2. Maybe he wants to be like "The Lone Ranger," but the Lone Ranger at least wore a f***ing mask.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did the first wave really ever stop. Local Parishes made masking up mandatory when social distancing is 'not possible'. Still very arbitrary. Some of these people coming inside a business with cams in tow in order to have their viral moment and scream about 'muh right to not wear a mask' can feck right off.
    @Spicoli NAIL ON THE HEAD šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you seen this happen other than on the news? Iā€™m witnessing everyone getting along fine in stores etc

I haven't weighed in on the thread about the CHOP zone but I think it's ridiculous. It IS possible to come down on one side regarding one particular issue and on the other side regarding another particular issue.
    on tv

Which means what..... that it didn't actually happen? I mean.... where do you draw the line between admitting something might be real and choosing to believe we're living a real life version of The Matrix?

did i say it never happened? you must know by now that the tv fakes stories or tells them to fit their agenda. it's called programming for a reason. who said every single thing is fake?

Yes... TV media has their own agenda and EVERYBODY knows that. Precious few people hang on CNN's every word, especially clowns like Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow.

But when a woman is interviewed on TV and she's saying "Burn Your Masks"..... it's either real..... or CNN is paying an actor to say those things on TV.

With the uproar there has been regarding the use of masks in the States (as opposed to every other country where people for the most part cooperate without incident)..... it's not far fetched to believe that someone would want to "burn their masks."

It's cool to view TV with a good dose of skepticism. But it's also healthy to temper that skepticism based on the general existing atmosphere and the everyday conversations you have with people.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly, and any idiots who take off their masks AROUND CO-WORKERS should be arrested and get electroshock therapy for 90 days.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    holy shit, it looks like a guy I had a few beers with

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on tv

Yes... TV media has their own agenda and EVERYBODY knows that. Precious few people hang on CNN's every word, especially clowns like Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow.

But when a woman is interviewed on TV and she's saying "Burn Your Masks"..... it's either real..... or CNN is paying an actor to say those things on TV.

With the uproar there has been regarding the use of masks in the States (as opposed to every other country where people for the most part cooperate without incident)..... it's not far fetched to believe that someone would want to "burn their masks."

It's cool to view TV with a good dose of skepticism. But it's also healthy to temper that skepticism based on the general existing atmosphere and the everyday conversations you have with people.
    there are extreme views on any topic. the tv is going to show you the extreme that best suits their agenda. like walrus said most people just generally get on with life & you don't experience this on a usual day. & if anyone approached me talking about wearing a mask i'd kindly tell them to mind their fucking business
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on tv

there are extreme views on any topic. the tv is going to show you the extreme that best suits their agenda. like walrus said most people just generally get on with life & you don't experience this on a usual day. & if anyone approached me talking about wearing a mask i'd kindly tell them to mind their fucking business
    you'd politely be arrested when a law enforcement officer nails you for not wearing one.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

on tv

you'd politely be arrested when a law enforcement officer nails you for not wearing one.
    haven't been yet. i have been doing everything possible to catch this bullshit disease. visited hospitals that are assigned to deal with it. visited testing stations. gone to the pub. gone to the beach. went to protests & still nothing. some pandemic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    isn't leicester one of the most independent cities in england, with the most independent businesses? coincidence?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on tv

haven't been yet. i have been doing everything possible to catch this bullshit disease. visited hospitals that are assigned to deal with it. visited testing stations. gone to the pub. gone to the beach. went to protests & still nothing. some pandemic
    Hahaha! You make me laugh! I have images of this bloke desperately trying to catch this virus. Failing at every turn.

Nobody here seems to have had it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah that proves a lot....

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

on tv

Hahaha! You make me laugh! I have images of this bloke desperately trying to catch this virus. Failing at every turn.

Nobody here seems to have had it.
    i feel like jeff goldblum in jewrassic park saying we are supposed to see dinosaurs yeh. where's this invisible enemy? the amount of fluids i've shared with a few lucky ladies over the last few months something should have got me. maybe turning off the tv & living free is the cure. like a placebo type effect. mind over matter. or maybe it's all just bullshit

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your opinions plz, @Gandalf @TitoFan @greynotsoold @El Kabong @Dia bando
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 07-02-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information