Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    just proving my point that you make stuff up & are unable to deal with truth chico bean

i thought you'd be flattered, dick. i did dedicate 10 minutes of my time to put this together. the least you could do is show some gratitude.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

covidiots refers to those that believe the bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    just proving my point that you make stuff up & are unable to deal with truth chico bean

i thought you'd be flattered, dick. i did dedicate 10 minutes of my time to put this together. the least you could do is show some gratitude.
    i take as much notice of you as i do of other retards that roll around in their own shit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i take as much notice of you as i do of other retards that roll around in their own shit

i detect anger in your writing, dick

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anger? no just pity for such a retard

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it is a horrible word, much like Spastic or Mong. It may seem harmless but kids with Down Syndrome called 'Mong' , people with cerebral palsy called 'spastics' and people with learning difficulty called 'retards' have had to put up with that kind of crap for years. I am not trying to censor any word but when it is relied upon as the first port of call, again and again, it does kind of indicate that the wanker using it probably has some serious issues. The chances are their are many here with disabled relatives, maybe even their own kids who have to read that kind of shit and it just ain't clever.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

I think it is a horrible word, much like Spastic or Mong. It may seem harmless but kids with Down Syndrome called 'Mong' , people with cerebral palsy called 'spastics' and people with learning difficulty called 'retards' have had to put up with that kind of crap for years. I am not trying to censor any word but when it is relied upon as the first port of call, again and again, it does kind of indicate that the wanker using it probably has some serious issues. The chances are their are many here with disabled relatives, maybe even their own kids who have to read that kind of shit and it just ain't clever.

If there's ONE thing TIC will never be accused of here..... it's being clever.

But we agree on the word, and everything you say about it. You know of course that your post only means "open season" on the word by our resident forum jackass. It's like when you tell a petulant child that a word is wrong.... they'll say it 100 times in what amounts to a "you're not gonna tell me what to do" temper tantrum.

The guy writes in sentence fragments..... is too cool for capital letters and punctuation marks...... and relies on childish name-calling to get his point across. Do you really think he's going to have the sensitivity to refrain from using words that might hurt others to whom ironically his insults are not really intended?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC = The Intelligence Company

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong The sooner we get boxing back, the less time we'll spend here.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    @El Kabong The sooner we get boxing back, the less time we'll spend here.
    I'd love nothing more than to get sports back, but apparently they're coming back infused with politics.

It'll be nice to just see regular old games or matches again with no social commentary

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"We somehow got masks as this politicized thing ... and some like, harbinger of freedom, that just covering your mouth was awful."

So fucking true.

United States royally fucked up WITH MASKS AND RE-OPENINGS

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if i call someone something it is directed at that person. if someone wants to be offended on some elses behalf i couldn't care less. mind their business. theres no problem when admitted threats are posted. only when soft cocks choose to be offended. if you don't like it use the ignore function or scroll past. you guys act like a pack of sheilas. no one is trying to be clever. just pointing out what i think of you

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If there's ONE thing TIC will never be accused of here..... it's being clever.

But we agree on the word, and everything you say about it. You know of course that your post only means "open season" on the word by our resident forum jackass. It's like when you tell a petulant child that a word is wrong.... they'll say it 100 times in what amounts to a "you're not gonna tell me what to do" temper tantrum.

The guy writes in sentence fragments..... is too cool for capital letters and punctuation marks...... and relies on childish name-calling to get his point across. Do you really think he's going to have the sensitivity to refrain from using words that might hurt others to whom ironically his insults are not really intended?
    if someone wants to be offended by what i call you then thats their problem. chico bean you act like a retard so i treat you like a retard. don't take that wrong

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information