Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

what arm did fraudci get the shot again?

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/dr-ant...covid-vaccine/
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I’m fucked I read that wrong got an email from the cdc I’m getting the vaccine January 4 at 5:40p tbh I wouldn’t have agreed if i knew it was actually going to happen

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey serious question, I’ve debated the lockdowns, effectiveness of masks, etc (wear one everyday, have to) but I shit you not I’m getting this vaccine the 4January. The way these bastards talked about it I assumed it was months off if at all. Has anyone taken this damn thing yet? Right now I’m not thinking of debating wether I should or not I’m just wondering if anyone got a vax yet as I’m wondering what to expect. I kind of have to go through with it now. I gotta be “that dude” and make an impression. Don’t ask me why it doesn’t matter to you but I am feeling a bit nervous as we know very little about this vaccine and possible long term side effects. We don’t know how long the antibodies will last. I’m not an anti vaxer but I try to consume natural shit. I take Motrin for pain but I’ve had crazy side effects from things. I took a shot for psoriatic arthritis a couple times and for hours after my head was all fucked up, like I was drunk. Searched out a bunch of natural alternatives.

So yeah anyway not debating this shit has anybody taken it or know anyone who has? If it’s just my arm hurting and a mild flu for a day or two I guess I can deal with that. But I’m not too happy. Shit I wanted a bunch of people to go ahead of me. Fuck it maybe I’ll use it as an excuse to take a sick day. I gotta get something out of this. And when I used the cdc website it didn’t say anything about the second dose. Aren’t there two doses. I don’t know if I’m getting the Pfizer or Moderna one. I don’t know anything about anything. Shit is this the mark of the beast? If I get this can I join the club with brock, Beanz, tits, spics and master and fenster and shit? I guess then it’s worth it. Can I join the next Microsoft teams call? I’ll be safe, no wait it’s like a week away. I have allergies but they are like mild. I think it’s pollen or some shit. Fuck if I knew this I wouldn’t have got the flu shot. I only got the flu shot cause everyone is crying about covid. I figured if I’m walking around with the flu during crazy covid days society would lock me away or some shit. I could just show them the vaccine mark of the beast verification and say “gtfo with your lockdowns it’s just the flu I took the mark of the beast vaccine at the alter of the government.” Oh well fuck it war, car crashes and all kinds of crazy other shit didn’t kill me im gonna take a guess that this little shot won’t, I just hope I don’t get all fucked up.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cant wait to take mines.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Actually I reached out to a handful of doctors and nurses I work with. They were all vaccinated, they reported no major issues but warned me it’s the second shot that tends to give people more of the side effects. Both the Moderna and Pfizer are double doses the Johnson and Johnson will be a single dose but that’s not scheduled for emergency approval until sometime later in January

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cant imagine in a million years why someone would get the vaccine.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Uh, perhaps if they didn’t want to catch Covid.
    So you shit your pants when nobody wears a mask , but now you’re against something that could be a solution without knowing jack shit about it.
    You were a Republican,a Democrat and a liberal all in the same election campaign.
    Typical Brock , fishing for controversy just to be centre of attention.
    Let’s be honest, you don’t know if you want a shit or a haircut do you?
    Merry Christmas x.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Actually I reached out to a handful of doctors and nurses I work with. They were all vaccinated, they reported no major issues but warned me it’s the second shot that tends to give people more of the side effects. Both the Moderna and Pfizer are double doses the Johnson and Johnson will be a single dose but that’s not scheduled for emergency approval until sometime later in January
    It turns you into a gay lefty vegan Jew by the next morning.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck sake you sound like TIC (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Fuck sake you sound like TIC (:
    To be fair TIC has been consistent with his view.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is something I don’t get. I’m speaking generally here but it does seem like a lot of the people who were calling people idiots about complaining about masks or scolding people for complaining about the lockdown are now saying don’t take the vaccine. What is it these people want? I’m not talking about anyone here I haven’t been around much. I will tell you this, one of the docs I spoke to said one concern he had about these RNA vaccines was immuno dependence. Now he didn’t go into detail, I probably would not have understood but I’m guessing the way these vaccines work he was concerned would make the bodies immune system become dependent on such interventions to function properly. Don’t take that as gospel as I am really reading into one sentence someone said but he then went on to say his further studies made him feel better about it and he did end up taking it but he is also only on his first dose. I mean bitching about shit is fine, humans love it, but at some point you gotta do something about the situation your bitching about. Either that or just keep bitching and then bitch shit ain’t changing cause you ain’t doing anything. I mean these same doctors were the ones telling me that 98% of the masks they see people wear in public don’t do shit and clothes masks can actually cause upper Respiratory infection but they said when they go shopping they wear them because that’s what is expected. Now guess what will change after I get the vaccine, nothing, I will still have to use the useless masks as now they will need to write policy around this. But in my eyes if you have been complaining the government has been doing nothing and now we see the fruits of what they were doing, which is what the federal government should be doing, the other shit should be handled by the states. Of course that could be argued but that’s how I see things. I know that freaks people out but that’s kinda how the US works

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    So you shit your pants when nobody wears a mask , but now you’re against something that could be a solution without knowing jack shit about it.
    You were a Republican,a Democrat and a liberal all in the same election campaign.
    Merry Christmas x.

Sheeeiitt.... I knew we kept Primo around here for something.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Merry Christmas x.

Shit titly you had a hard on over your boy Brock when he was doing the anti trump stuff making you almost as stiff as when you were shouting support at all the people burning shit for George Floyd even though they didn’t know who Floyd was. You were talking all that mad shit about both parties and I warned you back then you were just buying a big steaming pile of shit but nope, you happily clapped and supported it all. They are you crew buddy eat the narrative. Now spin me some bullshit tell me I’m wrong even though you know 100% I’m right.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry Christmas x.

Shit titly you had a hard on over your boy Brock when he was doing the anti trump stuff making you almost as stiff as when you were shouting support at all the people burning shit for George Floyd even though they didn’t know who Floyd was. You were talking all that mad shit about both parties and I warned you back then you were just buying a big steaming pile of shit but nope, you happily clapped and supported it all. They are you crew buddy eat the narrative. Now spin me some bullshit tell me I’m wrong even though you know 100% I’m right.
    You are making stuff up now.

Titofan has never supported the violence and riots and only criticised Trump when he was doing something wrong (which is quite often).

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry Christmas x.

You are making stuff up now.

Titofan has never supported the violence and riots and only criticised Trump when he was doing something wrong (which is quite often).

Our resident Saddo-Shit-Stirrer-Extraordinaire just can't help himself. Except the resounding defeat of his cult leader has now left him delusional and babbling about nothing in particular.

Thread Information