0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    CDC mask studies contradict themselves more than Kanye West... so I tend not to hang on their every word when it comes to mask-wearing advice.

It just seems to me that if we can catch common colds, the flu, or any type of respiratory illness by way of close proximity to sneezing, coughing people...... it stands to reason that masks should help at least a little.

I certainly don't see where they would hurt.

One thing is for certain, though. Never in the history of humanity has something so small and insignificant caused such an uproar to the point of violence and hatred, as the plain ol' mask.

What worse then innocent comments like 'Readings obviously not your wheelhouse'?

Itching for another bitch-slap, I presume?

Itching?

Sounds contagious.

I would ask for you a fast witty reply but we all know it would take the contagious that would just piss me off and blow my calm, peace-loving cover.

Fixed. ® registered to Beanz

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyles already posted that link. And it wasn't the WHO, it was Trump that decided that.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Given all the flip-flopping, I think we should all just pick the COVID advice we personally like... and run with it.

If it's got the CDC or WHO stamp of approval... all the better.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Lyles already posted that link. And it wasn't the WHO, it was Trump that decided that.
    Didn’t see Lyle already posted it, didn’t know Trump had an alias such as this

We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus."

This statement from Dr David Nabarro has also prompted questions about whether the WHO has backflipped on its advice, months after the pandemic was declared.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mind you, when I say I doubt the efficacy of masks, I’m not talking about all masks I’m talking about what I’m walking around with and even more so the bandanas and cloth I see everyone wearing. In a true medical setting your ask is tested for proper fit and filtration. While I was in China I saw why everyone wears the n-95 masks, filters the air better. They use masks daily due to poor air quality. And when I say poor in Nanking my eyes were literally watering. Yes they wear masks for disease as well of course but during my trips there was no flu in the news etc it was the quality of the air. They like the n-95 as it filters far better. God bless them breathing that crap everyday. Don’t get me wrong I love China and will be going there again but certain areas the air burns. Kind of funny but some friends of ours in China mailed us some n-95. They felt bad wuhan ended up everywhere and sent us several packages of masks, they mailed them in February, we got them at the end of September.

The lock down was probably a good idea at first. It actually was a dusted off plan from the bush administration that was based on a disease that would kill tens of millions of Americans. I don’t think we need that now that we have a better understanding of this illness, although not a complete understanding. Why does it hit male Hispanics so hard? Why do Asians generally respond better, probably a lot of genetic shit that will be figured out. I do think the mask would help filter a cough or sneeze a bit, even a crappy mask but it isn’t filtering microbes. If a person gets tested regularly and masks are an act showing you aren’t selfish am I going overboard wearing a mask? I suppose not when they have a warning the your test may not be accurate. Tbh a lot of the “maskless” I see are in the inner cities. That’s not up to me to enforce but I do get a bit annoyed when they hang out by the coffee machines where I get my caffeine. There is a process set up, you go into the store with your mask, they have two hand sanitizer stations, you do your hands and use a napkin as you touch all the shit to make your coffee. I kinda like that being a bit of a germaphobe. But no the gang bangers skip all that and get their stuff. It’s just a little rude, it takes a few seconds to disinfect first. The store owners ask them to put a mask on and sanitize and they say “fuck you”.
    So I don’t see the mask protesters I see that weekly, maybe that is a mask protest I didn’t ask them.

I only had two weeks of the lockdown off. I got ripped of on that. I have a preexisting condition, I could have milked it had I wanted to but it was bad for a while, even so called “essential people” weren’t working. So I was just careful as I could be and carried on. I’m glad I did though this is certainly a time in history where we will look back and recall what we did.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    They should wear a lanyard or a badge that says "God dangit!! I've been tested and I'm covid free dangit!!" In smaller font "it's ok if I cough on you"

Not sure if masks are mandatory anywhere are they? I see people freely walking around, some masked up, some not. In places that have a sign saying be a good egg and mask up. No one gets forcibly removed from anywhere. Not that I've seen anyway.
    Seen Australia lately?

those scenes were more than likely staged. the one with the pregnant lady certainly was. i had to travel into melbourne for something to do with work. on the way back it was raining hard. none of the police at the check points were stopping & checking cars. they were instead preferring to stay dry. if you still believe this bullshit you are a retard
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i don't know about you, TIC, but once this second wave started up I went out and bought a few crates of San Miguel, a whole load of paellas and a sombrero.

Now, you may accuse me of Hispanic buying, but I'm not so sure ......
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Masks for what? The Swedes seem to be doing fine. This is how normal people live their lives.

https://twitter.com/SvitlanaNosul/st...97055331950592

Cashless society, denying people bank accounts, loss of freedoms. Never cede to that nonsense.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Masks for what? The Swedes seem to be doing fine. This is how normal people live their lives.

Cashless society, denying people bank accounts, loss of freedoms. Never cede to that nonsense.
    You are all over the shop. You openly castigated the rest of the world because you assumed they were not wearing masks like you and those in your country. You are and always have been about removing people's freedom and rights.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are all over the shop. You openly castigated the rest of the world because you assumed they were not wearing masks like you and those in your country. You are and always have been about removing people's freedom and rights.
    Interesting take on things, but no, actually I was supporting Sweden's policies early on and was called out on it. I have seen how pubs are now refusing to accept cash in the UK, how people are being denied bank accounts for opinions, and all the while freedoms are being lost. I do not endorse the removal of people's freedoms or rights.

People have the right to wear or not wear a mask. It is a personal choice.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting take on things, but no, actually I was supporting Sweden's policies early on and was called out on it. I have seen how pubs are now refusing to accept cash in the UK, how people are being denied bank accounts for opinions, and all the while freedoms are being lost. I do not endorse the removal of people's freedoms or rights.

Hang on. I smell bullshit.

YOU specifically castigated myself and others because you ASSUMED I and others were not wearing a mask or socially distancing when carrying on working and going on with our lives while you were hiding away at home.

You never claimed it was a personal choice. You backed super spreaders like Wally giving it to all and sundry after getting sick but then claiming his doctor 'lost' his test, but couldn't wait to insist that all the Brit posters were being irresponsible and would not be wearing masks. You even suggested we make them out of tshirts or underwear.

Nothing about choice, you called people selfish irresponsible bastards if they did not wear a mask.

Nuts.

And yes you are 100% behind the destruction of the UK, the rights of its citizens and the removal of human rights and freedoms from people across the globe. It is something you are inexplicably proud of.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YOU specifically castigated myself and others because you ASSUMED I and others were not wearing a mask or socially distancing when carrying on working and going on with our lives while you were hiding away at home.

You never claimed it was a personal choice. You backed super spreaders like Wally giving it to all and sundry after getting sick but then claiming his doctor 'lost' his test, but couldn't wait to insist that all the Brit posters were being irresponsible and would not be wearing masks. You even suggested we make them out of tshirts or underwear.

Nothing about choice, you called people selfish irresponsible bastards if they did not wear a mask.

Nuts.

And yes you are 100% behind the destruction of the UK, the rights of its citizens and the removal of human rights and freedoms from people across the globe. It is something you are inexplicably proud of.
    You were the one claiming to have Covid-19 and if you had it, then the sensible thing to do would to stay at home and heal. When people are sick they need to stay at home and recover. Why does a healthy person need to wear a mask? I don't understand. Now if you had a virus that made you sicker than ever before, as you claimed, what on earth were you doing traipsing around the streets? I don't really understand, but that is your concern. You claimed it was the pharmacy and a little jog around the shops. I don't see many on that Swedish train looking in such a state. Do you? Did the masks stop them having the alleged problems you have there?

Sure, suggesting that a sick man stay home for a bit and to not infect people is restricting his freedom, and sure, I have suggested mask wearing is sensible, but that was before seeing just how well Sweden has done. Yet none of that correlates with my observation about cashless societies, restricting bank accounts or any of that. Would I ever suggest you not be paid in cash? Or would I shut down your bank because you support terrorist groups like antifa? Of course not. I just suggest a sick bloke should take a rest. We know know a lot more and we know it has very little chance of killing either of us.

I think people who are vulnerable need to be careful and I think people who are worried about their health should be very careful too, but who am I to say that you MUST wear a mask at this stage? It is a virus that does not kill many people under 50. It is not the black death of 1348-1350. I think Sweden has pretty much proven this at this stage and there is the UK basically shutting down again at what cost to the economy and thus more lives?

There are two models there and the Swedes are mask free at this stage because they made good decisions early.

Your final paragraph is insane and I have no way to engage with such ridiculous nonsense.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts.

You were the one claiming to have Covid-19 and if you had it, then the sensible thing to do would to stay at home and heal. When people are sick they need to stay at home and recover. Why does a healthy person need to wear a mask? I don't understand. Now if you had a virus that made you sicker than ever before, as you claimed, what on earth were you doing traipsing around the streets? I don't really understand, but that is your concern. You claimed it was the pharmacy and a little jog around the shops. I don't see many on that Swedish train looking in such a state. Do you? Did the masks stop them having the alleged problems you have there?

We did stay at home. For 3 weeks. That is what responsible people do. Then back to doing the essentials. Going to pick up medication ordered online is pretty essential when not taking that medication could result in death. But no you have to make stuff up in order to undermine my argument for balance and rationality by nutpicking. You use extreme examples all the time of people who act foolishly, to pretend that they are representative of my beliefs and behaviour. 'Looking in such a state' ? What are you talking about there?

And Sweden just reveals how gullible you have always been. Cherry picking a country that has had an enormous amount of Covid deaths per head of population and been ineffective in handling that , when usually you would be calling it a socialist hell hole like your new drooling alt right teenage friends in America have taught you. Twice in the past few months Sweden had the highest death rate form Corona virus in the world ffs

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3765

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-b601133.html

https://www.ft.com/content/7acfc5b8-d96f-455b-9f36-b70dc850428f

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-lockdown-sweden-death-rate-worst-country-covid-19-a9539206.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...te-per-capita/

Sure, suggesting that a sick man stay home for a bit and to not infect people is restricting his freedom, and sure, I have suggested mask wearing is sensible, but that was before seeing just how well Sweden has done. Yet none of that correlates with my observation about cashless societies, restricting bank accounts or any of that. Would I ever suggest you not be paid in cash? Or would I shut down your bank because you support terrorist groups like antifa? Of course not. I just suggest a sick bloke should take a rest. We know know a lot more and we know it has very little chance of killing either of us.

So we have established that Sweden has not done well at all. Yet now you are pretending that a country you brought up has nothing to do with your own argument? Are you now telling me that socialist Sweden is anti-freedom? Make your mind up. The world has been moving away from using cash for years. I have not heard one instance of pubs refusing cash in the UK but of course you are the expert all the way over in South Korea. So you can be flippant but actually there are a couple of people very close to me who it could kill very easily. My mother in law who after Non-Hodkin lymphona had her spleen removed and has not been able to see her grandchildren or great grandchildren for nearly six months now, and her son, my future brother-in-law, who i have been taking to hospital for chemotherapy after having part of his bowel removed because of cancer. So simply because you are alright Jack you think it is all a big joke.

I think people who are vulnerable need to be careful and I think people who are worried about their health should be very careful too, but who am I to say that you MUST wear a mask at this stage? It is a virus that does not kill many people under 50. It is not the black death of 1348-1350. I think Sweden has pretty much proven this at this stage and there is the UK basically shutting down again at what cost to the economy and thus more lives?

Again more bullshit. Sweden proves the opposite to what you are claiming. And what would you know about the UK economy? That effects us all here, not you. I like many others have been hit hard but the UK is not shutting down. Hospitality, The Arts, Culture they have been badly hit but we are still managing to keep going. I went and talked to Sir Antony Gormley a week or two ago, and wearing a mask did not stop that interview happening, Museums have opened, Art is happening, people are working despite the bastards you backed trying to choke them slowly to death.

There are two models there and the Swedes are mask free at this stage because they made good decisions early.

Again not really. Get off your sofa and out of your bubble.

Your final paragraph is insane and I have no way to engage with such ridiculous nonsense.

My final paragraph in anything but ridiculous nonsense. You of course have never had any interest in availing yourself of any freedoms other than those of an economic migrant so you probably don't give a shit, but just in case that is not true.

We in the UK live under a far right disaster capitalist populist Government you urged everyone to vote for that has failed the country miserably. On PPE, deaths in care homes, laughable excel spreadsheet track and trace, (people in Cornwall sent to Scotland to find there are no tests anyway) and then refused to invest in local authorities and public health teams to fight this pandemic. Why?

Because like you they are ideologically driven.

They pumped Billions. Yes Billions, into inept corrupt private contractors with piss poor records, using the pandemic as cover for handing that public money to private firms . Friends of the Tories. That is something you and your cronies have done too. Used the pandemic to try and make political inroads to removing people's freedoms. Trying to roll back human rights, pretend that older people who do more in one week in their 70's than you have done in your entire life are somehow expendable, just liek you think immigrants are expendable or lefites or women etc.

It's not even capitalism. No transparency or competition, no accountability, money that should have went to public services went to fools like Dido Harding because of her Tory connections and who is the anti corruption champion we can go and complain to ?

Fucking Dido Harding's husband.

That is insane and you backed it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His family has a peculiar way of talking. Everything Donnie does, has never been done before. Not Reagan back to Washington. None have.

What my father has done on the vaccine front no one could have done. I mean no one could have done before...My father started from day one literally creating this vaccine. He worked to push this vaccine. Now my father just took it. You see how well he is

--Eric Trump

So for the record:
    No need to buy Reverend Jim baker silver solution sent from God above.
    No need to take Hydroxychloroquine that Donne was using when he supposedly caught a virus his followers called a hoax. Within 10 days he catches it, rids himself of it. Amazing. Also what I typed here when I 1st read about him catching it. He would infuse God into the equation, but what I didnt know was that he felt his base is so gullible they would buy it all in less than 2 weeks time. From ill, to well, to blessed by God.

FOX couldn't stop their blame game. FDA got it wrong. Media got it wrong. It is time for the FDA to pull back on the unnecessary warning that was issued for taking Hydroxychloroquine.

Nothing about regeneron, just the President stating himself he was taking Hydroxychloroquine to prevent covid.

"I happen to be taking it. I happen to be taking it. And I was just waiting to see your eyes light up when I said this"
    --Donnie Darko

Note- FOX opinionated shows were all complicit with Donnie, but the news anchors weren't. When Neil in the video above stressed; "Taking this could kill you." Donnie simply called him Anti-Donnie Darko. Who would have thought the leader of the free world watches television daily to the point he follows the advice, guidance of those with large followings (Hannity, Ingraham) aka opinionated editorials- then tells America & the world that when FOX anchors say anything not favorable toward him; its because they hate him. All lies. Tells his Tweetermaniacs that they need to look for a new outlet for news.
    Damn.
    How is that acceptable to hear the president tell Americans what sources to watch, listen or read? Since then he has had a study love affair with OAN, KUSI & Synclair networks. Appearances by Republican elected officials happen at these stations almost on a daily occurrence. They are ALL Donnie ALL Positive. Nothing else.
    Outside of USA- please don't let these demons ( deceivers) make you think all USA news is all biased one way- hell naw, the Trumpaholics got a helluva networking media- all in accord with any given topic- Let me prove it!

The confusion IMO is the result of mastery of divide and conquer; The divide is to use the mantra that conservativism is all good and godly, everything else is detrimental to America's survival. everything wrong in America is the work of liberals who hide behind the cover of media. So when an American who watches FOX- came away saying this hydroxi-stuff works. BUT! those darned damned liberals and media dont want you to be cured...they catalog that event in their mind as yet another issue in which to loathe liberals, only. They are following what they are listening to (on a daily basis)..MEDIA, not mainstream, but right wing, media.

Then that person or groups get in their car(s) - turns on talk radio (about 3,000 am radio shows dedicated to conservativism) to Rush Limbaugh - he too not only claimed the stuff worked but had to add that it wont be taken, because the left and media want you, me us all to die. I'm paraphrasing these words:

"These stories are all over the place about the anecdotal evidence of hydroxychloroquine. Now, you know why the science guys don’t like anecdotal is ’cause they have nothing to do with it. The science people want everything to be down to science. Sorry, folks. A lot of people in the media, “Limbaugh has become anti-expert.” No. I’m anti-liberal. Can you people not understand this? For 31 years I’m anti-liberal. And you people in science have been corrupted by politics. It’s owned and operated by the left from climate change forecasts to hurricane forecasts to any number of things that has been corrupted."

So how is it not possible to assume a significant portion of Americans will see every friggin' thing wrong in this world is the fault of liberals? And COVID is the Chinese' fault to giving it to us & liberals are to blame for not pushing hydroxychloroquine. I quote Rush telling his audience how to interpret science that isn't in agreement with right wing ideology: And you people in science have been corrupted by politics
    Shit, How does he blanket ALL scientists, all physicians, ALL virologists as being corrupted by politics...from the left? The point: His audience slurps it all up.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...t-anecdotally/
    https://news.iheart.com/featured/rus...oroquine-hope/

This was how Donnie's echo chamber labeled stories about covid:
    "The Campaign to Discredit Hydroxychloroquine - The Rush show"
    "Rush Limbaugh: Media trying to portray hydroxychloroquine ..."
    "Dr. Fauci Sides with Bureaucracy Over Hydroxychloroquine .."

In other words, they don't talk about covid, they talk about how they hate the media's perception of it. How they loathe the Democrat's response to it. How Progressives call out mask less rallies but they got nothing to say about mask-less protests.

This video is a bit long about 9 minutes. I linked it to hear for yourselves- what happens when a medical professional from conservative circles speaks on covid. I was devastated at what I listened to.

Dr. Daniel Erickson is admired by many Republican voters, yet his chance to teach us about covid from the mind of a physician who just happened to be conservative is a sobering message on how anything can be turned political if one tries hard enough.
    This dude talked about CEOS who owned clinics. He talked about Europe and social distancing not an effective prevention, but not a damn medical term was used, nothing relevant corona, rather a message on how CEOS had empty beds proving the media was fanning the flames.
    He was right that many beds cross country were empty (back then!)- but the problem was at that time, symptoms were narrowed like a muthatrucka! Only the last few months have symptoms been expanded and now knowing blood clots could form before outside symptoms like soar throat or sneezing occurs, by then too late for many people.
    The lady interviewing sets the topic sentence from the getgo "Dr you own a number of health care facilities"
    Only thing medical he states is the CDC gave criteria for testing (meaning if they were looking for A, B or C, and not D thru Z)...yo' ass was sent home to die.
    He states what Donnie is talking about :herd immunity- could that be where the prez got the desire to use that term over and over? 90 days young virus and this doc starts comparing covid to the flu's yearly cases, WTF4?
    covid aint a year old, so why compare it? I think this comparison was the result of their own personal media- I've linked their internet blogs, tv & radio station all-stars. I'm asking: Is this where where Donnie & his worshippers get their info from; opinionated talk shows hosts and CEOS of clinics?

Just wondering; Could this be the reason those of you that live outside of America find your eyes reading Donnie supporters' posts constantly comparing corona to the flu early this year? Because their media told them to talk about it?

https://www.turnto23.com/news/corona...sses-concerned
    I'd like to read how this Doctor Erickson views corona now, because his city, county got hit hard the next month. He was the face to see back in March & April, where o where is he now that his county wasn't spared?

I'd wager the whole wallet that none of us in America has a clue as to who actually is running the covid issue, peep this cluster-fuck snotfest of supposed handlers are:

1. Dr. Erikson pushed as a Front Line Doctor, made rounds on FOX & Fools...has somewhat quieted down since covid struck his small county.
    2. Dr. Demon Semen pushed as a Front Line Doctor claimed 500 of her patients that used hyrdroxywhatever...all got healed. six months later she hasn't reported a single soul saved since April.
    3. Trump names VP Pence to lead coronavirus response
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51654494
    Anybody knows his involvement?

4. Or is Jared Kushner Covid TaskForce the main engine?
    https://news.yahoo.com/kushners-covi...164804954.html
    Kushner's COVID-19 "task force" consisted of untrained volunteers using personal email:

5. Donnie then sends to FOX N Fools Dr. Seema Varma to clarify the strategy only for Martha of FOX to keep asking the same question because of no answers given. This FOX chick's facial expression is one of damn this doc is lying!

6. And then there is Dr. Fauci who is interrupted, by the prez, insulted by the prez, some of his followers send death threats to the doctor, yet the prez for some reason has him still around, leading me to ask: Is it no wonder America seems so ass backwards in the covid fight?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-15-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information