Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    this six percent business is just another diversion to keep people invested in at least some of the story. none of it is real. the correct number is zero percent
    you say 6% but other sources are saying 8%. Sometimes when you try to claim 6% I noticed your sources are a little bit questionable. Now last week you seemed like you were about to try to tell us it was only 3% but maybe 3.5% at the most. But I don't really know if you can trust the sources you are getting it from. I don't trust any sources. I can't believe the written words before my eyes. Do you know where you are getting your sources from? for example last week you were very close to saying 3.5% now you are saying there's no way that is 6%
    primo carnera had you pegged right as a liar. & you say el kabong uses logical fallacies. you are the worst. you are right not to trust any sources. because there is no pandemic . only fear being swallowed up by cowards
    Dude, I was just saying 6% and 3.5% and 8% etc. just to point a sardine at the fact that everybody has a source. WHich convolutes reality. Relax will ya?
    so you were lying & making stuff up. use whatever percentage you want. it is all bullshit
    you say "lying", I say relax, will ya?! YOu say "making stuff up", I say relax TIC. Lighten up a lil'. YOU were the one who said "6%" like a lil' poo-poo'er of the facts. WHoever poo-poo's FACTS is the liar and maker-upper. But I spared you that harsh judgement out of the kindness of my heart, and merely said that "everybody claims to have a source". YOu couldnt handle it, you buckled like an Easter Bunny in the sun, and now want to project your guilt onto ME.

You are right, it IS all bullshit --- the poo-poo'ing, that is. NOT the 6%.

I never knew you liked Usyk so much. Yes you are right I think he can whip AJ, but Tyson is too big for him. Diff 'twix 6'7 and 6'9 is alot for Usyk. TIC, I really admired your post there about the World Series of Boxing and how he battled NISTOR.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this six percent business is just another diversion to keep people invested in at least some of the story. none of it is real. the correct number is zero percent
    you say 6% but other sources are saying 8%. Sometimes when you try to claim 6% I noticed your sources are a little bit questionable. Now last week you seemed like you were about to try to tell us it was only 3% but maybe 3.5% at the most. But I don't really know if you can trust the sources you are getting it from. I don't trust any sources. I can't believe the written words before my eyes. Do you know where you are getting your sources from? for example last week you were very close to saying 3.5% now you are saying there's no way that is 6%
    primo carnera had you pegged right as a liar. & you say el kabong uses logical fallacies. you are the worst. you are right not to trust any sources. because there is no pandemic . only fear being swallowed up by cowards
    Dude, I was just saying 6% and 3.5% and 8% etc. just to point a sardine at the fact that everybody has a source. WHich convolutes reality. Relax will ya?
    so you were lying & making stuff up. use whatever percentage you want. it is all bullshit
    you say "lying", I say relax, will ya?! YOu say "making stuff up", I say relax TIC. Lighten up a lil'. YOU were the one who said "6%" like a lil' poo-poo'er of the facts. WHoever poo-poo's FACTS is the liar and maker-upper. But I spared you that harsh judgement out of the kindness of my heart, and merely said that "everybody claims to have a source". YOu couldnt handle it, you buckled like an Easter Bunny in the sun, and now want to project your guilt onto ME.

I never knew you liked Usyk so much. Yes you are right I think he can whip AJ, but Tyson is too big for him. Diff 'twix 6'7 and 6'9 is alot for Usyk. TIC, I really admired your post there about the World Series of Boxing and how he battled NISTOR.
    the six percent is a diversion. it's all bullshit. covid is bullshit. swallowed by retards & cowards. & now your talking about something else to continue your logical fallacies
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the six percent is a diversion. it's all bullshit. covid is bullshit. swallowed by retards & cowards. & now your talking about something else to continue your logical fallacies

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you guys debating about if the virus is real A whole family here died of covid virus, father, mom, 2 brothers and 1 sister -- YOUNG, like oldest person was 44 (father I think) and youngest kid only 16. I can't believe anybody is here in Sptember 2020 questioning that it is real or not.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Are you guys debating about if the virus is real A whole family here died of covid virus, father, mom, 2 brothers and 1 sister -- YOUNG, like oldest person was 44 (father I think) and youngest kid only 16. I can't believe anybody is here in Sptember 2020 questioning that it is real or not.
    using your other sock account yeh. prove to me that these people died of a virus caught from outside the body through the air or of surfaces
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For those living outside America, what is your leader's stance on resolve for Covid? Is there any medical treatment they prefer? I'm not sure with America's prez.

"Once you get to a certain number it's going to go away."
    --Donnie

Yet 6months ago it was:
    "They say it will go away when it gets warm"

Then he stated that he should set an example by getting the flu shot 3x. I'm puzzled. Why talk about getting a flu shot 3x as his answer for a vaccine that FOX's Ingraham asks, once the vaccine comes out will it be mandatory?

He then asks..."Debra have you ever heard if heat & light relevant to this virus?

"Not as a treatment, but certainly fever it helps your body to respond"
    --Deborah Birx

This video he states several times that when he said inject disinfectant, he was being sarcastic, because he was being asked a sarcastic question. What I find interesting is that when he mentioned it in the video above- he kept looking at Deborah Birx while stating such and not looking at any reporter.

"Ï was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen. disinfectant on the hands can have a huge effect. they're going to check that in the laboratory and by the way its an amazing laboratory... Hands are a hard surface...depending on whose hands...and disinfectant has an unbelievable...it wipes it out...sun & heat & humidity will wipe it out and you know... you saw it"

So it appears that America's prez has several solutions:
    *convalescent plasma & a new vaccine-give you good protection.
    *He also states he is taking hydroxychloroquine & recommends it.
    *Hitting the body with ultraviolet light.
    * I see that disinfectant knocks it out in a minute...like by injection inside or ...almost like a cleaning.
    * There's a very nice rumor that you go outside and you have heat and it has an effect on other viruses. I'd like to see you speak to the medical doctors to see if you can apply light and heat"
    * He only stated disinfectant being injected as a sarcastic response.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 09-02-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    For those living outside America, what is your leader's stance on resolve for Covid? Is there any medical treatment they prefer? I'm not sure with America's prez.

"Once you get to a certain number it's going to go away."
    --Donnie

Yet 6months ago it was:
    "They say it will go away when it gets warm"

Then he stated that he should set an example by getting the flu shot 3x. I'm puzzled. Why talk about getting a flu shot 3x as his answer for a vaccine that FOX's Ingraham asks, once the vaccine comes out will it be mandatory?

He then asks..."Debra have you ever heard if heat & light relevant to this virus?

"Not as a treatment, but certainly fever it helps your body to respond"
    --Deborah Birx

This video he states several times that when he said inject disinfectant, he was being sarcastic, because he was being asked a sarcastic question. What I find interesting is that when he mentioned it in the video above- he kept looking at Deborah Birx while stating such and not looking at any reporter.

"Ï was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen. disinfectant on the hands can have a huge effect. they're going to check that in the laboratory and by the way its an amazing laboratory... Hands are a hard surface...depending on whose hands...and disinfectant has an unbelievable...it wipes it out...sun & heat & humidity will wipe it out and you know... you saw it"

So it appears that America's prez has several solutions:
    *convalescent plasma & a new vaccine-give you good protection.
    *He also states he is taking hydroxychloroquine & recommends it.
    *Hitting the body with ultraviolet light.
    * I see that disinfectant knocks it out in a minute...like by injection inside or ...almost like a cleaning.
    * There's a very nice rumor that you go outside and you have heat and it has an effect on other viruses. I'd like to see you speak to the medical doctors to see if you can apply light and heat"
    * He only stated disinfectant being injected as a sarcastic response.
    We have a clown as Prime Minister who after boasting about shaking hands with Covid patients ended up in intensive care with the virus himself. A few weeks down the line he has gone back to 'washing hands is the main thing and praising those going back to offices as' brave and responsible ' as though those taking Government guidance and working from home are now suddenly cowards or irresponsible.

He promised to meet families of those who had lost loved ones to Covid but has now bottled it and went back to hiding in a fridge. His Government knowingly sent infected patients back into old people's care homes and for weeks refused to count any covid deaths unless they occurred in hospital. They failed so many health workers by refusing to take up British and EU firms offering PPE because the y wanted to play politics and give back handers to party donors. Black Doctors, consultants and other health workers died in disproportionate numbers because this government failed them.

It is a crisis made even more tragic by those in power dragging their feet and boasting about being the superman of capitalism and refusing to lockdown for weeks despite medical experts in the country pleading the m to.

Trump has inspired a lot of arrogant idiots to commit to following his narcassistic stupidity. 'No such thing as experts' is a road to glorifying ignorance.

Look at the troll here mistaking their own foolish opinion for some kind of expert advice.

Nuts.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you label someone a troll for wanting to know the truth. better to want to know the truth than be a retard or coward who believes what they are told without proof

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Black Doctors, consultants and other health workers died in disproportionate numbers because this government failed them.

It is a crisis made even more tragic by those in power dragging their feet and boasting about being the superman of capitalism and refusing to lockdown for weeks despite medical experts in the country pleading the m to.

Trump has inspired a lot of arrogant idiots to commit to following his narcassistic stupidity.

Nuts.
    Well boxingbro; our generation has seen the falter of every leader imaginable. African to African American leaders can't lead their own countries, big ass Africa at that! How bad must they have F'd up to allow Europeans, now Asians rule them. Asian leaders, European leaders, Hispanic, they have all failed their people in everything, now an era of people that can probe planets, bring about artificial intelligence &..AND!! Can peek into a blackhole, but can't stop a virus.

How are so many Asians smart, so many Europeans & yet we find Trump wannabes gaining office. & they themselves can't stop covid from entering their own doorstep & sitting right next to them inside the house.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 09-02-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald TICrump is an idiot who let covid19 spread by NOT MANDATING MASKS NATIONWIDE BACK IN JAN/FEB.

Then he says CHina let it spread.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donald TICrump is an idiot who let covid19 spread by NOT MANDATING MASKS NATIONWIDE BACK IN JAN/FEB.

the last thing I’m gonna do is stand up for Trump, but come on. The US didn’t have their first case till late January. And you’re saying he should’ve mandated masks then ? He would’ve been the most ridiculed man in history! Can you honestly imagine it?
    It’s easy to be a revisionalist, let’s have a bit of realism though.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

the last thing I’m gonna do is stand up for Trump, but come on. The US didn’t have their first case till late January. And you’re saying he should’ve mandated masks then ? He would’ve been the most ridiculed man in history! Can you honestly imagine it?
    Korea & China were ALREADY wearing masks by then, OK, maybe u r right about Jan/Feb, but by March Trump REALLY shouldve done it

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there is no pandemic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

ON @NoSavingByTheBell point, I'd say good initiative poor judgement? I agree on your position that mandating masks back then might not have been a feasible response.
    Here is a link of me attempting to use uh... reverse psychology? Meaning rather than get Trump supporters to admit he screwed up BIG time, was to present it from a personal standpoint; 3 solutions to 3 problems, to which #1 was covid.

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...r-country.html

The responses all came to the same conclusion: He fucked up. @TIC found sense in @Beanz statement, I found sense in @El Kabong solution. I'm talking Twilight zone agreements occurred.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-peter-navarro
    One of many links stating the prez was made aware -previous to January, thus NSBTBell -I think wanted to see some type of response back then.

I am still mind boggled that the 1st response was to shutdown the economy. IMO that was National suicide easily.
    [edit]
    @X had the best solutions!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 09-03-2020 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at how terribly the Saudis treat fellow humans. Supported by the west.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...abias-hellish/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information