Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Did the first wave really ever stop. Local Parishes made masking up mandatory when social distancing is 'not possible'. Still very arbitrary. Some of these people coming inside a business with cams in tow in order to have their viral moment and scream about 'muh right to not wear a mask' can feck right off.
Have you seen this happen other than on the news? I’m witnessing everyone getting along fine in stores etc

I did see a woman on national TV touting "Burn Your Mask."

If you're really that against it just don't wear it. No need for burning shit.

I haven't weighed in on the thread about the CHOP zone but I think it's ridiculous. It IS possible to come down on one side regarding one particular issue and on the other side regarding another particular issue.
on tv

Which means what..... that it didn't actually happen? I mean.... where do you draw the line between admitting something might be real and choosing to believe we're living a real life version of The Matrix?

It's too easy to stroll around calling every single thing fake.
did i say it never happened? you must know by now that the tv fakes stories or tells them to fit their agenda. it's called programming for a reason. who said every single thing is fake?