0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    for the dickheads who just believe what they're told i ask how do you know convid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces?
    Real question is how do you know one is not an actual dickhead due to some airborne virus in the first place
    sounds like you're making up more bullshit. you could man up & just say you don't know & just choose to believe
    Because your the biggest dickhead on the forum hopefully for the new year I do hope you get that brain transplant your waiting for.🤯
    hopefully you'll leave the sheep alone this year
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for the dickheads who just believe what they're told i ask how do you know convid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces?
    Real question is how do you know one is not an actual dickhead due to some airborne virus in the first place
    sounds like you're making up more bullshit. you could man up & just say you don't know & just choose to believe
    Good point. I do not know what causes it but I choose to believe you can be a dickhead .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good point. I do not know what causes it but I choose to believe you can be a dickhead .
    i do not know what caused it but i choose to believe that your dad would be ashamed of how weak minded, easily manipulated & compliant his son has become
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i do not know what caused it but i choose to believe that your dad would be ashamed of how weak minded, easily manipulated & compliant his son has become
    When you have to stoop so low to bring people's family into it, you are just revealing that your own problem is an inability to admit your own gullibility.

Your lack of curiosity and willingness to believe outlandish fantasies propogated by fellow narrow minded idiots does not constitute evidence.

Where is your evidence? You have provided nothing.

What on earth would motivate Dia to make up stories about cremating and burying his friends to impress an anonymous childish prick on an Internet forum?

I had been taking my brother-in-law for chemo every two weeks until Xmas, and I can assure you that the hospitals, even here in a relatively safe area are unrecognisable. The staff there are not simple minded unquestioning idiots playing their part in some weird conspiracy. They are serious commited people struggling to deal with an unprecedented event.

You think having no direct experience of it makes you an expert somehow compelled to play Devils advocate and yet you have not presented one counter argument.

It is you simply repeating naive tropes and reposting memes with no examples yet of you even proving you are capable of engaging critical thinking or questioning what you are told by fellow fools.

Calling someone a dickhead or creepy toucher is not an argument.

You over excitable little turd of a man.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's seems TIC is a fucking dickhead I know first hand what covid does to people it kills some people others are very ill others not so.
    You are probably a little kid who likes a bit of baiting people.
    I know many people with covid family members friends many been very ill indeed I have a long list all tested for covid all posative . My wife and daughter both work in a local hospital they home test twice a week co works of both my wife and daughter have tested positive for covid now this week.
    Why on earth would I lie about such a thing you fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC was creepily touched too many times, it has warped his perceptions. We feel for him as nobody should have experienced such wrongs, and we feel he can recover soon.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m a little curious if this new variant will be covered by the vaccine I get this week. I found this site where healthcare workers report reactions to the vaccine and tbh there are a few pretty bad ones but I’d say the majority relate it to the flu. Apparently you are sent a questionnaire by VAMS which compiles data for the cdc. I’m 98% sure I’m going to follow up and get it at this point

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    When you have to stoop so low to bring people's family into it, you are just revealing that your own problem is an inability to admit your own gullibility.

Your lack of curiosity and willingness to believe outlandish fantasies propogated by fellow narrow minded idiots does not constitute evidence.

What on earth would motivate Dia to make up stories about cremating and burying his friends to impress an anonymous childish prick on an Internet forum?

I had been taking my brother-in-law for chemo every two weeks until Xmas, and I can assure you that the hospitals, even here in a relatively safe area are unrecognisable. The staff there are not simple minded unquestioning idiots playing their part in some weird conspiracy. They are serious commited people struggling to deal with an unprecedented event.

You think having no direct experience of it makes you an expert somehow compelled to play Devils advocate and yet you have not presented one counter argument.

It is you simply repeating naive tropes and reposting memes with no examples yet of you even proving you are capable of engaging critical thinking or questioning what you are told by fellow fools.

spicoli chose to share one of his beliefs, so i chose to share one of my beliefs. i never said dia bando was making up stories, stop with your lying again spastic. i can guarantee that i have visited more hospitals & hospices than you in the last year, they are no different than every other year. i've been asking a simple question from the time this began, how do you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? instead of acting like an emotional retard admit to yourself that you don't know, then i'd at least start to take you somewhat seriously. until i'll treat you like the spergy cunt you are

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's seems TIC is a fucking dickhead I know first hand what covid does to people it kills some people others are very ill others not so.
    I know many people with covid family members friends many been very ill indeed I have a long list all tested for covid all posative . My wife and daughter both work in a local hospital they home test twice a week co works of both my wife and daughter have tested positive for covid now this week.
    i never said you lied about anything. people die everyday. i asked how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. if you are offended by that question that's your problem. you started with the dickhead insults so i'll treat you like the coward you are. live is to be lived, not survived

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i never said you lied about anything. people die everyday. i asked how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. if you are offended by that question that's your problem. you started with the dickhead insults so i'll treat you like the coward you are. live is to be lived, not survived
    Little boy your a fucking idiot of course viruses are air born your a bloody dick maybe you can not take it in that brain of yours !!!!.
    I don't know why I bother with fucking idiots like yourself you have me beat on experience.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

spicoli chose to share one of his beliefs, so i chose to share one of my beliefs. i never said dia bando was making up stories, stop with your lying again spastic. i can guarantee that i have visited more hospitals & hospices than you in the last year, they are no different than every other year. i've been asking a simple question from the time this began, how do you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces? instead of acting like an emotional retard admit to yourself that you don't know, then i'd at least start to take you somewhat seriously. until i'll treat you like the spergy cunt you are
    The only one talking about 'beliefs' in the entire thread is you. Everybody else is taking about facts and their lived experiences. You are the one lashing out at everyone and making stuff up. You are calling everybody cowards when everyone here is just going on with their daily lives, just in a more responsible and adult fashion than you. Spicoli works long hours in direct contact with people everyday. Dia has worked more hours than ever before again in a place in which he is in direct contact with members of the public.

You can not work from home when you are burying and cremating people. You need to learn a little bit about respecting other people instead of assuming they are as pathetic and bitchy as yourself. This is a forum in which people are free to express themselves and not somewhere people should have their character called into question by a little boy who thinks that playing Devil's advocate is the same thing as being an adult in the real world. Look at you boasting about visiting more hospitals and hospices as though it were some kind of contest and yet still you have not produced one shred of evidence to back up your outlandish fantasy proposal that the entire world are engaged in faking the infectiousness of a virus you think you know more about than anybody.

Why are you visiting so many hospitals and hospices I thought you worked in a bank on their IT systems? what is it about these hospitals that makes you think they are taking part in an international hoax? Why would this virus not be caught through the air or off surfaces? that is a very common way for viruses to transmit and propagate. You seem unsure of everything, even very basic facts. If you think everyone here is such a coward what the fuck are you doing here posting in the first place? Do you really think you are going to convince people of anything with the attitude of a 12 yr old? What is your issue with people not wanting to indulge you and pretend that you have some kind of credibility that makes your theories worth entertaining?

Give us one verifiable fact that backs up your assertions.

One.

That would be a good start.

If you can't do that you probably should start drafting some apologies and looking up the recipe for humble pie.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oohh Corky has parent disses. What are ya one post away from lighting a bag of dog shite on fire and sitting in on our porches and giggling behind the bushes ? But hey 'proof' of your standing as Grand poobah dickhead is now more provable and recorded than some Covid specs though. You can hang your robust tinfoil hat on that one son .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Humble Pie"

By TIC

I creepily touched
    A Zoom member
    And it was such
    A thing to remember!

A creepy touch
    Within the Zoom
    Was really such
    Orgasmic boom!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Little boy your a fucking idiot of course viruses are air born your a bloody dick maybe you can not take it in that brain of yours !!!!.
    I don't know why I bother with fucking idiots like yourself you have me beat on experience.
    that's what you have been told. i want you to tell me how you know covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. it's a very simple question peabrain you can do it

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only one talking about 'beliefs' in the entire thread is you. Everybody else is taking about facts and their lived experiences. You are the one lashing out at everyone and making stuff up. You are calling everybody cowards when everyone here is just going on with their daily lives, just in a more responsible and adult fashion than you. Spicoli works long hours in direct contact with people everyday. Dia has worked more hours than ever before again in a place in which he is in direct contact with members of the public.

You can not work from home when you are burying and cremating people. You need to learn a little bit about respecting other people instead of assuming they are as pathetic and bitchy as yourself. This is a forum in which people are free to express themselves and not somewhere people should have their character called into question by a little boy who thinks that playing Devil's advocate is the same thing as being an adult in the real world. Look at you boasting about visiting more hospitals and hospices as though it were some kind of contest and yet still you have not produced one shred of evidence to back up your outlandish fantasy proposal that the entire world are engaged in faking the infectiousness of a virus you think you know more about than anybody.

Why are you visiting so many hospitals and hospices I thought you worked in a bank on their IT systems? what is it about these hospitals that makes you think they are taking part in an international hoax? Why would this virus not be caught through the air or off surfaces? that is a very common way for viruses to transmit and propagate. You seem unsure of everything, even very basic facts. If you think everyone here is such a coward what the fuck are you doing here posting in the first place? Do you really think you are going to convince people of anything with the attitude of a 12 yr old? What is your issue with people not wanting to indulge you and pretend that you have some kind of credibility that makes your theories worth entertaining?

Give us one verifiable fact that backs up your assertions.

One.

That would be a good start.

If you can't do that you probably should start drafting some apologies and looking up the recipe for humble pie.
    well tell me how you know for a fact covid is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. i only brought up hospitals & hospices because you were trying to virtual signal as usual. why i'm there is my business. this is your fantasy. why should i provide evidence of your belief? provide evidence of my belief that spicolis dad would be ashamed of him. you can always scroll straight past my posts or use ignore. it's just a simple question but spergy cunts like you get all bent because you can't admit the truth that you don't really know

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information