937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So an expert in Immunology. You appear to have stopped at 1990. Where has he been working since? Has he been shuffling around as a vet? I am all ears. 30 years is a long time. He cannot have stopped at 25.

I do genuinely hope the worst does not happen but I suspect none of this is going away very soon. I think you know that.

Animal immunology exactly like i said. Where are all his papers? nobody has heard of the bloke.

Why can you not accept that you are not special. Time and again you taken in by quacks and charlatans because you think you know more than literally thousands of experts who have spent their life studying this stuff.

Where is the attack and name calling in this post Brock? It isn't there is it? Seriously mate you free speech lot don't half enjoy trying to shut everyone else down.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So an expert in Immunology. You appear to have stopped at 1990. Where has he been working since? Has he been shuffling around as a vet? I am all ears. 30 years is a long time. He cannot have stopped at 25.

I do genuinely hope the worst does not happen but I suspect none of this is going away very soon. I think you know that.

Animal immunology exactly like i said. Where are all his papers? nobody has heard of the bloke.

Why can you not accept that you are not special. Time and again you taken in by quacks and charlatans because you think you know more than literally thousands of experts who have spent their life studying this stuff.
    I do not think I am special and even if I did that has little to do with anything. 'Nobody has ever heard of the bloke'.....what does that even mean? Have you spoken to most people? I did not know about him until recently. We generally know little about vet or vaccine experts.

Who are the people who know more about this stuff and as determine by YOU? So does this make YOU special?Here he is calling out the WHO, who of course told us that human to human transmission was not possible. Are these the experts? What do you mean? Let's have an open discussion and see him put in his place if wrong and I hope he is wrong.

And how have I been taken in if my blood work shows an obvious difference to now as compared with the past? Nutrition works. Again, a needless sideswipe. Maybe it is ineffective with you, but not in most. However, I hear you are still swilling wine and ale at 50, so not exactly taking health seriously.

Did you know the ins and out of what you have just pumped into your body? I honestly do not and that is why I want time to research and observe. This is why vaccines are not rushed out or people locked in their homes.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets not beat about the bush. To claim not just that the vaccines don't work but that they supposedly give everyone Covid and spread it further, creating new strains and killing people is a pretty out there wild claim to make. It should be questioned and when it is, even with just 30 seconds of research you can see what a bullshit piece of fake news it is.

You don't then get to claim the moral high ground pretending that everyone else is delusional and you handful of skeptics are now the experts because you found one prick who claims that thousands of academics and experts are all lying. And now disputing that is attacking and name calling?

Gandalf has always been naive and easily led that is why he has to resort to this numbered sealioning bullshit like the other troll on here. No substance at all to most of his posts . It is all just grandstanding and attacking whole groups of people in order to avoid engaging seriously with anything.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Miles like you and everyone else here has the right to his/her own opinion without having to be attacked and name-called.

This is the guy that called my Dad a 'Cunt; and you said nothing. This is the guy that just this moment claimed that my sister being hospitalised due to Covid was a cake allergy pretending also that she doesn't even exist. This is a wanker who thinks that IQ is genetically linked to race and who hate immigrants so much that he left his own country because it was not white enough for him. Fuck him he has no such right at all.

There are opinions and then there are attacks and it seems you are mixing them up.
    On the sauce again? Midnight and still at it. Get a jab? Get a job more like!

1. As explained, you have so many Dad's that I once heard you call your Dad a cunt. Always a step with you.
    2. I was mocking how you bring up family in every post.
    3. IQ is scientifically believed to be a combination of inheritance and nurture.
    4. I do not hate immigrants, I just believe people have a right to preserve their own societies.
    5. I do not live around white people and mostly interact with non white people.

I think you are a little bit mental.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets not beat about the bush. To claim not just that the vaccines don't work but that they supposedly give everyone Covid and spread it further, creating new strains and killing people is a pretty out there wild claim to make. It should be questioned and when it is, even with just 30 seconds of research you can see what a bullshit piece of fake news it is.

You don't then get to claim the moral high ground pretending that everyone else is delusional and you handful of skeptics are now the experts because you found one prick who claims that thousands of academics and experts are all lying. And now disputing that is attacking and name calling?

Gandalf has always been naive and easily led that is why he has to resort to this numbered sealioning bullshit like the other troll on here. No substance at all to most of his posts . It is all just grandstanding and attacking whole groups of people in order to avoid engaging seriously with anything.
    If it is a wild claim, then have the debate. It was a wild claim to say that human to human transmission was not possible. The 'experts' make mistakes. Why is this man now a prick? Why am I naive? Because I do not have vitamin deficiencies? You are spraying so much the keyboard must be oozing.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not think I am special and even if I did that has little to do with anything. 'Nobody has ever heard of the bloke'.....what does that even mean? Have you spoken to most people? I did not know about him until recently. We generally know little about vet or vaccine experts.

Who are the people who know more about this stuff and as determine by YOU? So does this make YOU special?Here he is calling out the WHO, who of course told us that human to human transmission was not possible. Are these the experts? What do you mean? Let's have an open discussion and see him put in his place if wrong and I hope he is wrong.

And how have I been taken in if my blood work shows an obvious difference to now as compared with the past? Nutrition works. Again, a needless sideswipe. Maybe it is ineffective with you, but not in most. However, I hear you are still swilling wine and ale at 50, so not exactly taking health seriously.

Did you know the ins and out of what you have just pumped into your body? I honestly do not and that is why I want time to research and observe. This is why vaccines are not rushed out or people locked in their homes.

Get over yourself you pompous fool. Having a glass of wine with a meal and then a pint of ale afterwards is perfectly healthy if you don't do it every night. I have to give somebody pretty intensive physio everyday and make sure that they are well looked after and medicated or else they could die, so unsurprisingly actually as their primary carer, I take my health very seriously, not that it is any business of yours.

Surely you have had vaccines and injections before in your life? Rubella, measles, BCG, tetnus and there you were just a day ago lecturing me about the fact that we are all going to die. And then it turns out you are the frightened one all along. You are a regular doom monger. How can you live your life with such a negative miserable outlook?

I am now beginning to see why you waste so much time hating me. Try and be a bit more positive about life. Get out. Do stuff. Stop watching Bitchute and Fox news and Alex Jones and other charlatans selling you pills and repeating Murdochs bullshit.

I don't feel nearly 50 and i don't look it either and i put that down to a sense of humor and perspective and not wasting time navel gazing like a miserable Kont . Diet and excercise (especially strength based) is important but having to care for other people and having 3 grandkids under ten is more than enough to give you some perspective.

Where are all this guys published papers? they don't exist. I don't think i am an expert but here you are telling us that this fella must be and everyone else is full of shit. You sound like TIC. The burden of proof is on you guys nad you don't have it.

Turn that frown upside down.

Push the boat out and have a pint of real ale even.

You might enjoy it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles like you and everyone else here has the right to his/her own opinion without having to be attacked and name-called.

This is the guy that called my Dad a 'Cunt; and you said nothing. This is the guy that just this moment claimed that my sister being hospitalised due to Covid was a cake allergy pretending also that she doesn't even exist. This is a wanker who thinks that IQ is genetically linked to race and who hate immigrants so much that he left his own country because it was not white enough for him. Fuck him he has no such right at all.

There are opinions and then there are attacks and it seems you are mixing them up.

1. As explained, you have so many Dad's that I once heard you call your Dad a cunt. Always a step with you.
    3. IQ is scientifically believed to be a combination of inheritance and nurture.
    4. I do not hate immigrants, I just believe people have a right to preserve their own societies.

I have not had a drink at all today. What is it with you and telling people what time to go to bed? I know it is Mothers day but fucking hell man you need help. Wearing cardigans in your thirties would tend to indicate that you think everyone is mental if they actually have a life. I am working right now, not that it is any of your business.

You can shove your numbers up your anally retentive jaxxy.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get over yourself you pompous fool. Having a glass of wine with a meal and then a pint of ale afterwards is perfectly healthy if you don't do it every night. I have to give somebody pretty intensive physio everyday and make sure that they are well looked after and medicated or else they could die, so unsurprisingly actually as their primary carer, I take my health very seriously, not that it is any business of yours.

Surely you have had vaccines and injections before in your life? Rubella, measles, BCG, tetnus and there you were just a day ago lecturing me about the fact that we are all going to die. And then it turns out you are the frightened one all along. You are a regular doom monger. How can you live your life with such a negative miserable outlook?

I am now beginning to see why you waste so much time hating me. Try and be a bit more positive about life. Get out. Do stuff. Stop watching Bitchute and Fox news and Alex Jones and other charlatans selling you pills and repeating Murdochs bullshit.

I don't feel nearly 50 and i don't look it either and i put that down to a sense of humor and perspective and not wasting time navel gazing like a miserable Kont . Diet and excercise (especially strength based) is important but having to care for other people and having 3 grandkids under ten is more than enough to give you some perspective.

Where are all this guys published papers? they don't exist. I don't think i am an expert but here you are telling us that this fella must be and everyone else is full of shit. You sound like TIC. The burden of proof is on you guys nad you don't have it.

You might enjoy it.
    I bet it’s 99% the sense of humor that’s keeps you so young looking

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have not had a drink at all today. What is it with you and telling people what time to go to bed? I know it is Mothers day but fucking hell man you need help. Wearing cardigans in your thirties would tend to indicate that you think everyone is mental if they actually have a life. I am working right now, not that it is any of your business.

You can shove your numbers up your anally retentive jaxxy.
    Ah I don’t think your working right now that’s a lie but it could be that great sense of humor we always hear about

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn I usually don’t read beaners posts for obvious reasons, the hatred for self and others is a bummer, but I took the time to actually read a couple, holy shit he is nuts, that’s why I love him

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You might enjoy it.
    Where is the proof that these vaccines are safe? We saw with the swine flu vaccine which was untested significant harm caused to NHS workers. It is on you to convince me that an emeegency thus not fully tested vaccine is safe. It is on you to tell me why I should not be allowed to trust in my immune system.

I am not anti vaccine, but do research what I put in my body. I had the hepatitis vaccine accordingly. You mock vitamins, but all I can say in that regard is that I have to test my body twice a year and the blood work is as it should be. I do not currently have any underlying conditions. I am comfortable testing my body against something Lyle considers weaker than a hangover.

'I don't feel nearly 50' says the man who has everyone in his family sick with something and whose doctor thought he had a heart attack last week. Okay. I believe everything you say.

I waste time hating you? Hmm, I wonder if anyone else has noticed a pattern around here? You treat people like shit, Beanz. It has been going on all the time I was not even here. Only you know why you do it and I suspect it is because you have issues.

Get out? Do stuff? Dude, I have not been under house arrest. I am out and about, doing my work and remain active. I sense some projection there. I can go to the coffee shop freely and no limits on my walking time.

There are thousands of adverse reactions here including deaths and this is just short term. We do not know the long term implications. Nobody does and that is the point.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trust the experts. Probably why TIC does not believe in masks. They said there is no human to human transmission.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You might enjoy it.
    the burden is on you to prove your fantasy. not the other way around spastic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trust the experts. Probably why TIC does not believe in masks. They said there is no human to human transmission.
    i know masks are real. i just don't trust proven liars
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Fucking hell man talk about an over reaction. You seem to have massive issues with anyone disagreeing with you. You want to claim because of your own virtually symptom free experience of Covid that it is not that much of a deal, then don't be surprised when someone informs you that you were lucky. I am perfectly entitled to feel that your opinion on something sucks. You think that about the majority of my opinions, and that of many of other people's on here, you talk to them like they are children. You are blind to your own antagonistic bolshy attitude so I don't expect you to notice, but you are pretty angry and furious about 90% of the time you post on here. I really am not. I would tell you to your face that opinion sucks, it is not a reason to fly off the handle.

I am glad in real life you have not had an empathy bypass, but on here you seen to revel in the idea of pretending that you have.

Don't worry you are not alone with the fake alpha male bullshit and bravado.

Yeah, well perhaps I'm tired of you attributing shit I never said, never mentioned, never hinted at, never alluded to...to me and my lived experience. You didn't "disagree" with me, you accused me of being callous to folks who might have an issue or two whether they came by that issue via the genetic lottery or just by chance. And I being a person who does charitable work to help such people took offense to that and rightly fucking so.

IF I had some issues that could have made COVID worse for me then yeah I'd say "Golly gee aw shucks guys I'm super lucky"....the survival rate for COVID at my age is like 99.8%. Do you want me to pretend I dodged a real bullet so that affirms how you view things through the prism of your lived experiences or do you want me to be honest with you?

I treat you like a child because you act like one. "Oh El Kabong has posted a response, how can I twist this to be his awful horrible no good take about me and my family?" ....that's what you do all the fucking time and I'm sick to shit of it. Did I not just say (in this very fucking thread by the way) "Scary....good news you did NOT have a heart attack and have started your vaccinations and even better you're having a big gig lined up too." did I not JUST respond to your health scare with that? And yet when I explain what I lived through am I offered any acceptance? Am I offered any "Well, we're all happy you got through that ok"? NO, no I'm given no such courtesy, I'm met with "I think you and your family were lucky but i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You're not disagreeing with my opinions, you're attributing some evil bullshit to me without rhyme or reason, and then you're miffed about my "over reaction" at you lumping that bullshit on me and what I've been through......yeah, that's perfect Beanz, turn this response around for you to be the victim again, say I've somehow offended your 4th Cousin twice removed who is a duckbilled platypus that lives on Jupiter's moon Europa and whose ancestors were enslaved by people just like me.

There's literally no pleasing you. I'm nice to you, I make posts that have literally 0.000 to do with you or your family and you attack me like I personally know your sister and considered her genetically damaged because that's how you perceived I was using the word "healthy"....my fucking God Beanz.

Hey guys, stop everything! I have found the center of the universe....it's Beanz
    i would like to ask about your experience with convid el kabong if you don't mind. please don't be offended i am only curious. i know you won't act like an emotional nancy. i know you truly believe you had it. my question to you is this. if you hadn't of heard of convid through the media or by being told about it. so you had never heard of it. & you had the illness you encountered. the weak symptoms you mentioned. would you have just assumed you were ill or had what you would refer to as a cold or flu?
    I’m not answering for kabong just saw your question. We had it hit one of our buildings pretty badly. I think we might have been up to 12 at one point. I talked to a few of the people who had it many described as very similar to the flu maybe a bit more intense especially with the lethargy. 3 were asymptotic one hospitalization as the dude was Diabetic. Of the twelve all are fine know, no long haulers as they say. Some were annoyed they had to stay out of work so long, a couple like me have psoriasis which concerned me a bit but they were told it’s not something to be concerned about. No reason to hide because you have psoriasis. So all in all it went as well as it could I guess. I don’t think any of them questioned wether they had anything or not, the asymptomatic guys were like wtf. We got hit with a bout of nice weather now. I gotta say my area was pretty much mask compliant but I’m seeing a number of rebels not wearing them at the coffee place I go to. Usually the younger crowd. On occasion I see people confront others about masks and it gets heated quickly but it’s not common, it just sticks out. I’m fully vaccinated well past what should be full coverage, still masked up. Just want to avoid any BS and it’s still mandated at work anyway. Getting a little tired of it but it’s good Biden made the vaccine. If trump administration had come out with it I wouldn’t have trusted it.
    you didn't answer anything of my question but thanks anyway. i don't agree with vaccines for myself. i have experienced someone close to me dying from a vaccine reaction. if someone else wants to get one i will not tell them not to but i never will. i have never worn a mask & never will. can i ask you about wearing a mask? do you believe it is catching convid on it or on the inside if you have it?
    I think most of the masks we wear, myself included, provide very little protection. Some studies show cloth masks may increase the risk of URI’s.
    we? i'm asking you. didn't answer the question again. if you believe they offer very little protection then why do you wear one? but that is a different question
    Sorry I didn’t answer the way you wanted. Perhaps you could provide examples of proper responses
    just a honest answer to the actual question asked will do

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information