Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Amazingly dumb to think in 2021, we are (yet) to be tracked according to the many Donnie Darko supporters- claiming the vaccine will be used to track us ---when as far back as 2006, jokes were made on how easy it was back then to obtain information on everything about us- under the guise of advertising.

Feds buy syringes that may have RFID chips, but no evidence COVID-19 vaccination required
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/5246222002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22R2GS

https://news.yahoo.com/q-anon-believ...161151862.html

Users on social media are sharing a TikTok video showing people being implanted with a microchip, overlaid with text alleging that this will become part of all coronavirus vaccines.

The fact that President Trump, QAnon’s hero, claims credit for developing the vaccines hasn’t impeded the spread of rumors that they are unnecessary at best, and dangerous at worst.

_112555787_gatesprotest.jpg
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 02-15-2021 at 07:05 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It's impossible that even you are this stupid. This is a pathetic attempt at trolling. If you did have the virus it would come as no surprise. Hopefully you didn't manage to kill somebody else with it although thoughtless idiots like you do that every day.
    Why would it come as no surprise? I followed the rules, I wore the mask, I did the 6 ft distancing, I washed my hands thoroughly and used hand sanitizer. I. Did. It. All.....you can simultaneously FOLLOW THE RULES AND QUESTION THEM, those aren't mutually exclusive things.

Why would I have killed anyone else? I quarantined. My wife, our baby, and I all quarantined. Nobody broke it, not once. Not for an hour, not for a minute, not for a second, not for a nanosecond. We locked everything down and before getting back out into the world again, we cleaned the absolute hell out of all of the bedding, the surface areas, doorknobs, etc etc and then and only then did we end our quarantine.

So you were saying @Kirkland Laing ?

From the original post I replied to if that's your level of understanding of the virus it's no surprise you caught it. It's hard to believe that it wasn't trolling it's so clueless.

El Kabong Guest

From the original post I replied to if that's your level of understanding of the virus it's no surprise you caught it. It's hard to believe that it wasn't trolling it's so clueless.
    So that was just you doing some wishful thinking eh? Better luck next time

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Amazingly dumb to think in 2021, we are (yet) to be tracked according to the many Donnie Darko supporters- claiming the vaccine will be used to track us ---when as far back as 2006, jokes were made on how easy it was back then to obtain information on everything about us- under the guise of advertising.

Feds buy syringes that may have RFID chips, but no evidence COVID-19 vaccination required
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/5246222002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22R2GS

https://news.yahoo.com/q-anon-believ...161151862.html

Users on social media are sharing a TikTok video showing people being implanted with a microchip, overlaid with text alleging that this will become part of all coronavirus vaccines.

The fact that President Trump, QAnon’s hero, claims credit for developing the vaccines hasn’t impeded the spread of rumors that they are unnecessary at best, and dangerous at worst.

_112555787_gatesprotest.jpg
    reminds me of the bad ol days when first moving down here. They very much had the huge 'map' at the counter, 'we're unable to deliver to your specific area'. But one guy would meet you on the corner outside of the complex..only then you're just trying to get back to your apartment without getting rando jumped for that huge thin crust . Swipe a card in the store...get home to pop up adds for half the shat you just bought.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not wishful thinking, it's based on what you wrote.

El Kabong Guest

And you've been told by me (repeatedly now) that I followed all the protocols laid out by folks like Dr. Fauci....and still you persist? Guess I should follow such rules blindly and without question, because that always works out for the best doesn't it?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, in the UK, the government has altered the way it calculates who should be shielding, and that extra 1.8 million people will be pushed further up the queue for vaccination.

It is people from poorer socioeconomic areas, with some underlying health issues and with a high BMI ....

Who would have thought that this government would be prioritising fat chavs?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Amazing how nobody in this thread is mentioning what is happening with media darling NY Governor Andrew Cuomo right now....

Cuomo Vowed to ‘Destroy’ a Fellow Democrat Over Nursing Home Criticism
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/17/n...o-ron-kim.html
    For months, Assemblyman Ron Kim has been one of the few Democratic lawmakers willing to criticize Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo for his handling of the state’s nursing homes during the pandemic, pressing for investigations into the matter.

So when a top aide to Mr. Cuomo recently admitted that his administration had withheld nursing home data from state lawmakers, Mr. Kim, whose Queens district was hit hard by the coronavirus, said it appeared the governor was “trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence.”

Hours after Mr. Kim made that comment to The New York Post last Thursday, he said he got an irate late-night call from the governor. Mr. Cuomo began with a question — “Are you an honorable man?” — and then proceeded to yell for 10 minutes, Mr. Kim recalled, threatening to publicly tarnish the assemblyman if he did not issue a new statement clarifying his remarks.

Mr. Cuomo made good on his threat on Wednesday afternoon.

In a remarkable retort, the governor used his press briefing to lob allegations of impropriety at the assemblyman, saying that he and his administration have had a “long and hostile relationship” with Mr. Kim, now in his fifth term.

In particular, Mr. Cuomo was angered and combative about a letter published by The New York Post that was signed by several Assembly members, including Mr. Kim. The letter, citing the governor’s delays in releasing a complete tally of deaths of nursing home residents, including those that happened after a resident was transferred to a hospital, accused Mr. Cuomo of attempting to circumvent a federal probe and “intentional obstruction of justice.”

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    So, in the UK, the government has altered the way it calculates who should be shielding, and that extra 1.8 million people will be pushed further up the queue for vaccination.

It is people from poorer socioeconomic areas, with some underlying health issues and with a high BMI ....

Who would have thought that this government would be prioritising fat chavs?

Ha! If it actually freed up beds then who would care? but actually it is a bit more sensible than that. For the entire course of this Pandemic my Mrs who is so severely disabled that she literally has not been out unaccompanied for over 2 years now and cannot drive, is unable to walk without help for more than a few meters has not been considered disabled enough to be on the shielding list. It is crazy. So despite her being unable to shop etc without me, we could not get on the supermarket delivery lists or anything like that. Now there is at least acknowledgment that her stroke and subsequent brain damage makes her more vulnerable, and because i am her registered carer ( and my A/S and Arthritis both being immune disorders) i think we can both get the vaccine earlier that we hoped. Still have to wait but we are both in category 6 now.

Still not on the shielding list, but the clinical conditions list. I had to contact the GP the other day because her Epilepsy Meds review had not been done, and I could not order a new prescription for her online without it. Never mind the fact she needs it everyday and the GP had not contacted her Epilepsy Nurse etc. Sorted it in the end but it is quite illogical how many of these decisions are arrived at.

The Vaccine rollout is the one thing that this shambles of a Government have not given to some old chum from School and wasted Billions buggering up. So it does at least prove that the NHS can really do some things exceptionally well.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m hearing “UK variant” quite often here in the US is quite bad. I find saying “UK variant or “SA variant racist”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hadn’t thought of that. You’re right, if it frees up beds then it shouldn’t matter.

Im astounded about how well the vaccination programme has gone, to be honest. Everyone I spoke to who has had one has said how well organised and efficient they are. They even seem to have the electronic invitation system right, which has been a bit of an NHS Achilles heel in the past.

I don’t know what all the categories are, but I would have thought your wife would be quite high up on the list? Plus you too if you are her registered career?

Hopefully higher than Rab C. Nesbitt and Johnny Vegas anyway....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I’m hearing “UK variant” quite often here in the US is quite bad. I find saying “UK variant or “SA variant racist”

Well, I’m not surprised. It was the US who labelled the 1918 pandemic as ‘Spanish flu’, even though it probably originated in the US.

The Spanish had a much freer media at the time, so it was the first country to actually report the outbreak.

The ‘UK’ or ‘British’ or ‘Kent’ variant was simply gene sequenced and identified in the UK first. I doubt even COVID could have spread so far and wide during international lockdown unless it was already present in lots of places already?

It’s odd, you guys are usually keen to take the credit for stuff, like capturing the German Enigma machine or showing the Samurai how to fight wars .........

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just know bits and pieces of beaners wife struggles. TBH if she was US based I’m pretty sure she could have gotten it by now. I just signed a couple people up with existing conditions and found I could have done do earlier. TBH though it can be unpleasant, I’m going on a week and a half and although much better still not 100%. I think you guys are using the Oxford one perhaps you will fare better. It’s seems most people really struggle 2nd dose. One of my coworkers went this AM for his second dose he was going to call me let me know how he made out I haven’t heard from him I’m going to guess he is laid up. Hospitals had a lot of problems with sick call outs after the second dose.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you've been told by me (repeatedly now) that I followed all the protocols laid out by folks like Dr. Fauci....and still you persist? Guess I should follow such rules blindly and without question, because that always works out for the best doesn't it?

Following all the guidance doesn't mean that you won't get it, it just lessens your chances of getting it. The various parts of the guidance aren't interchangeable, they're complimentary. The combination of distancing, masks and what have you give you the best chance of avoiding it.

I heard from a doctor that it takes hardly any exposure at all to get the virus. You know how you can walk past somebody who is smoking and be some considerable distance away from them and still get a blast of smoke? Masks make a big difference too. My brothers, who have renovated lots of old buildings used to wear those N95 medical masks, which are far better quality than the masks almost everybody wears, when they worked in the loft of these buildings. The dust in them is like soot and you come out looking like a coal miner. They say when they blew their noses of coughed stuff up after wearing the N95 masks there was loads of black shit in it.

They started wearing half mask respirators and no more black shit. So if you want to wear the best mask one of the more unobtrusive respirators is the way to go. Sanitising appears to be a waste of time. This virus is spread by fuckers blasting out droplets and other fuckers breathing them in. Interestingly the respirator masks don't stop you blasting your droplets out but they do stop you breathing in almost every particle out there.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your eyes would absorb this imaginary virus if it existed in the air. encouraging people to wear material masks should be all you need to know about this bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information