You sound emotionally driven Beanz.

You stayed at home for 3 weeks now? Interesting. Before you said you were gallivanting to the shops and dropping things off on doorsteps or whatever it was. You had nobody to collect medicine while you had the virus that had you never as sick before? You cannot have ever known real sickness if you can frogmarch to the shops when on deaths door. Really sick people can barely move from a bed.

Sweden is not the nation needing to walk around with masks on, old duck. They are marching on as nations should and must because to not do so kills so many more and leaves nations destitute for decades more and the ramifications of that are far beyond your comprehension. Sweden may have policies I disagree with, but they got it right on Covid and the results are now showing. Meanwhile, parts of the UK are locked down and people can barely even gather. I certainly do not endorse the loss of freedoms.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ne-no-lockdown

If you have vulnerable family members and it bothers you so, then hide them away and protect them. Is that not your responsibility? What does that have to do with a healthy person wearing a mask? What does that have to do with me? I have researched well known pubs, ones you rail against and read their menus. They tell customers explicitly not to use cash to pay for items. Are you now justifying a cashless society? That does not surprise me one bit. You are all over the place with 'tyranny from Boris' and now seemingly urging on the cashless society. Weird.

'Get off the sofa and out of the bubble'...maybe you should. I have an old colleague recently back in the UK and she is loving it. Says the hoopla is a load of old nonsense.

Your final paragraph was appalling and you continue to rant and rave with projection and nonsense. You seriously need to have a word with yourself. You haven't got a clue about me, my life, or anything, so quit with the pathetic antics.
@TitoFan May I please see some updated pie charts.