Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Fucking hell man talk about an over reaction. You seem to have massive issues with anyone disagreeing with you. You want to claim because of your own virtually symptom free experience of Covid that it is not that much of a deal, then don't be surprised when someone informs you that you were lucky. I am perfectly entitled to feel that your opinion on something sucks. You think that about the majority of my opinions, and that of many of other people's on here, you talk to them like they are children. You are blind to your own antagonistic bolshy attitude so I don't expect you to notice, but you are pretty angry and furious about 90% of the time you post on here. I really am not. I would tell you to your face that opinion sucks, it is not a reason to fly off the handle.

I am glad in real life you have not had an empathy bypass, but on here you seen to revel in the idea of pretending that you have.

Don't worry you are not alone with the fake alpha male bullshit and bravado.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fucking hell man talk about an over reaction. You seem to have massive issues with anyone disagreeing with you. You want to claim because of your own virtually symptom free experience of Covid that it is not that much of a deal, then don't be surprised when someone informs you that you were lucky. I am perfectly entitled to feel that your opinion on something sucks. You think that about the majority of my opinions, and that of many of other people's on here, you talk to them like they are children. You are blind to your own antagonistic bolshy attitude so I don't expect you to notice, but you are pretty angry and furious about 90% of the time you post on here. I really am not. I would tell you to your face that opinion sucks, it is not a reason to fly off the handle.

I am glad in real life you have not had an empathy bypass, but on here you seen to revel in the idea of pretending that you have.

Yeah, well perhaps I'm tired of you attributing shit I never said, never mentioned, never hinted at, never alluded to...to me and my lived experience. You didn't "disagree" with me, you accused me of being callous to folks who might have an issue or two whether they came by that issue via the genetic lottery or just by chance. And I being a person who does charitable work to help such people took offense to that and rightly fucking so.

IF I had some issues that could have made COVID worse for me then yeah I'd say "Golly gee aw shucks guys I'm super lucky"....the survival rate for COVID at my age is like 99.8%. Do you want me to pretend I dodged a real bullet so that affirms how you view things through the prism of your lived experiences or do you want me to be honest with you?

I treat you like a child because you act like one. "Oh El Kabong has posted a response, how can I twist this to be his awful horrible no good take about me and my family?" ....that's what you do all the fucking time and I'm sick to shit of it. Did I not just say (in this very fucking thread by the way) "Scary....good news you did NOT have a heart attack and have started your vaccinations and even better you're having a big gig lined up too." did I not JUST respond to your health scare with that? And yet when I explain what I lived through am I offered any acceptance? Am I offered any "Well, we're all happy you got through that ok"? NO, no I'm given no such courtesy, I'm met with "I think you and your family were lucky but i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You're not disagreeing with my opinions, you're attributing some evil bullshit to me without rhyme or reason, and then you're miffed about my "over reaction" at you lumping that bullshit on me and what I've been through......yeah, that's perfect Beanz, turn this response around for you to be the victim again, say I've somehow offended your 4th Cousin twice removed who is a duckbilled platypus that lives on Jupiter's moon Europa and whose ancestors were enslaved by people just like me.

There's literally no pleasing you. I'm nice to you, I make posts that have literally 0.000 to do with you or your family and you attack me like I personally know your sister and considered her genetically damaged because that's how you perceived I was using the word "healthy"....my fucking God Beanz.

Hey guys, stop everything! I have found the center of the universe....it's Beanz

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Yeah, well perhaps I'm tired of you attributing shit I never said, never mentioned, never hinted at, never alluded to...to me and my lived experience. You didn't "disagree" with me, you accused me of being callous to folks who might have an issue or two whether they came by that issue via the genetic lottery or just by chance. And I being a person who does charitable work to help such people took offense to that and rightly fucking so.

IF I had some issues that could have made COVID worse for me then yeah I'd say "Golly gee aw shucks guys I'm super lucky"....the survival rate for COVID at my age is like 99.8%. Do you want me to pretend I dodged a real bullet so that affirms how you view things through the prism of your lived experiences or do you want me to be honest with you?

I treat you like a child because you act like one. "Oh El Kabong has posted a response, how can I twist this to be his awful horrible no good take about me and my family?" ....that's what you do all the fucking time and I'm sick to shit of it. Did I not just say (in this very fucking thread by the way) "Scary....good news you did NOT have a heart attack and have started your vaccinations and even better you're having a big gig lined up too." did I not JUST respond to your health scare with that? And yet when I explain what I lived through am I offered any acceptance? Am I offered any "Well, we're all happy you got through that ok"? NO, no I'm given no such courtesy, I'm met with "I think you and your family were lucky but i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You're not disagreeing with my opinions, you're attributing some evil bullshit to me without rhyme or reason, and then you're miffed about my "over reaction" at you lumping that bullshit on me and what I've been through......yeah, that's perfect Beanz, turn this response around for you to be the victim again, say I've somehow offended your 4th Cousin twice removed who is a duckbilled platypus that lives on Jupiter's moon Europa and whose ancestors were enslaved by people just like me.

There's literally no pleasing you. I'm nice to you, I make posts that have literally 0.000 to do with you or your family and you attack me like I personally know your sister and considered her genetically damaged because that's how you perceived I was using the word "healthy"....my fucking God Beanz.

Hey guys, stop everything! I have found the center of the universe....it's Beanz

You are acting like a baby mate.

I said i thought your opinion sucked and then qualified that. At no point did I accuse you of all the things you are now desperate to claim so that you can act like a victim. If you only wished me well to try and prove that you are not a bit of an angry drama queen, you seemed to have failed.

I can't allow for all the bogeymen in your head, that is you projecting again.

You have from the start claimed that the whole mask wearing and lockdown advice was not needed. So what did you expect me to think? You have from day one taken the piss out of anything i reveal about myself, whether that is health issues or anything else. For you it's fair game to call someone a spergy spastic or laugh about being retired out of the CJS but someone tells you they think one of your opinion sucks and you hit the roof.

So all that time you knew about A/S but you still thought lets take the piss anyway?

Look at the Knuckle under thread for an absolutely irrefutable case of you putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I talk to you about disfigurement and you call me sick? I talk to you about cultural misogyny and you PRETEND that i call you a wife beater. You are full of shit mate , get over yourself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Center of the universe
    Music by gandalf
    Lyrics by kanbonger

Ahem

He’s the center of the universe
    It’s the beans
    It’s the scene
    He isn’t mean
    But says Christians are unclean
    They eat pork
    Bunch of dorks
    His mama told him so
    Long ago
    Always right
    And uptight

......bass solo followed by mean double drum......

Now that we found him
    We must be with
    To be against him
    Is a coossssssmic sin

......wild guitar solo......

Suddenly lights go out shine on the audience lead singer says “sing it with me now” 50,000 people on their feet chanting

Center of the universe

Center of the universe

Center of the universe

Center of the universe
    It isn’t me

Center of the universe
    It isn’t you

Center of the universe
    It’s beanz

Center of the universe
    It’s true

Center of the universe

Crowd goes wild starts chanting beanz things start getting out of hand hell’s angels stab a few people but it’s still a great live show

Thank you very much

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle has told me about his experiences and it exactly correlates with my friend and his family in Belgium. Finally having the virus makes him question the entire lockdown narrative too.

Most people who get Covid get through it with only mild symptoms. Some do not and thst is a feature of viruses, especially the older and weaker you get. I suspect Andy Murray was much like Lyle or my other friend. Healthy and ready for it. Life goes on most of the time.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Lyle has told me about his experiences and it exactly correlates with my friend and his family in Belgium. Finally having the virus makes him question the entire lockdown narrative too.

Most people who get Covid get through it with only mild symptoms. Some do not and thst is a feature of viruses, especially the older and weaker you get. I suspect Andy Murray was much like Lyle or my other friend. Healthy and ready for it. Life goes on most of the time.

How unsurprising you are.

Another example of you telling people to pull their socks up.

Even the dead ones ey? They should have stopped eating KFCS and Pies from a tin in their thirties like you in a fucking Saint Paul on the road to Damascus moment in which a protein shake for breakfast and a hardcore man's man black coffee would have saved them all, the fat bastards.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even the dead ones ey? They should have stopped eating KFCS and Pies from a tin in their thirties like you in a fucking Saint Paul on the road to Damascus moment in which a protein shake for breakfast and a hardcore man's man black coffee would have saved them all, the fat bastards.
    What is the average Covid death age? I hate to break this to you, but you are going to die. I am going to die.The lesson many could learn from Covid is to just be healthier.

You won't become diabetic or obese if you just practice a little self control. I changed myself because I too looked over the cliff into the void. You can carry on the same or you can change.

The only real choices you have, but death waits regardless. I accept it and do not fear it.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the average Covid death age? I hate to break this to you, but you are going to die. I am going to die.The lesson many could learn from Covid is to just be healthier.

You won't become diabetic or obese if you just practice a little self control. I changed myself because I too looked over the cliff into the void. You can carry on the same or you can change.

The only real choices you have, but death waits regardless. I accept it and do not fear it.

The lesson people could choose to learn from Covid is not be so selfish and think about others more.

In the face of such callous cruelty and corruption from the most treasonous and corrupt government in British history and an American President who mocked it whilst secretly having the vaccine you and your pals sat on your hands.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Post Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

The lesson people could choose to learn from Covid is not be so selfish and think about others more.

In the face of such callous cruelty and corruption from the most treasonous and corrupt government in British history and an American President who mocked it whilst secretly having the vaccine you and your pals sat on your hands.
    Yes, and I think about others when I suggest we take more responsibility for our health. Do you really imagine that I think I am Superman lording it over the human race despite what I have been through? My way of dealing with that is to take ownership for the things I do to my body. I have no other option. To eat better and exercise more is to be less selfish. To still be drinking would, for example, be terribly selfish. I am not that selfish.

You do realize I have spent an incredibly long time overseas, right? Pies? They won't even let you import a stock cube because they consider the British cows completely insane. I consider that rather unfair considering the cars and gadgets they export to the world, but if British stock cubes are a health threat to the world, then who am I to argue with the 'experts'. I suspect their cars have led to more deaths than the stock cubes, but I do not have the data.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The plural of anecdote is not data.

According to the survey of 1,629 U.S. adults, which was conducted March 4-8, 2021, nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) say they have either contracted COVID-19 themselves or seen a close friend or family member infected. More than a third (37 percent) say they have seen a close friend or family member hospitalized, or been hospitalized themselves. Nearly a quarter (23 percent) say they have suffered the death of a close friend or family member because of the disease.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-new...31zv9kglGpNcT5

Loads more polls like this.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is a little break down of deaths via age, sex etc. look at the age groups see if anything sticks out. Any death is tragic, especially now with the British variant hitting us.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

El Kabong Guest

So I'm "selfish" in explaining what I experienced? What the fuck is that Beanz?

'Don't be so selfish.....MY SISTER yada yada yada'

It's not about YOU it's not about your fucking relations it was a post about ME and MY experiences....and YOU stuck your fuckin nose in and tried to shame me on behalf of your sister why? Because you're a fuckin' looney tune that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

According to the survey of 1,629 U.S. adults, which was conducted March 4-8, 2021, nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) say they have either contracted COVID-19 themselves or seen a close friend or family member infected. More than a third (37 percent) say they have seen a close friend or family member hospitalized, or been hospitalized themselves. Nearly a quarter (23 percent) say they have suffered the death of a close friend or family member because of the disease.

Hey fuckhead, I lived through the experience of having COVID and dared to discuss it so how's about you put that in number form and shove it far up your ass.

Me: "Hey I'd like to tell y'all about how I tied my shoes today"

Beanz: "NOT EVERYONE HAS FEET OR CAN AFFORD SHOES YOU HATEFUL BIGOT!!!!"

Kirkland: "Not all footwear are called 'shoes' and not all footwear have laces or require tying"

Pedantic jackasses

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I'm "selfish" in explaining what I experienced? What the fuck is that Beanz?

'Don't be so selfish.....MY SISTER yada yada yada'

It's not about YOU it's not about your fucking relations it was a post about ME and MY experiences....and YOU stuck your fuckin nose in and tried to shame me on behalf of your sister why? Because you're a fuckin' looney tune that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Hey fuckhead, I lived through the experience of having COVID and dared to discuss it so how's about you put that in number form and shove it far up your ass.

Me: "Hey I'd like to tell y'all about how I tied my shoes today"

Beanz: "NOT EVERYONE HAS FEET OR CAN AFFORD SHOES YOU HATEFUL BIGOT!!!!"

Kirkland: "Not all footwear are called 'shoes' and not all footwear have laces or require tying"

Pedantic jackasses

Ell Kabong you don't half love the smell of your own farts.

You quoted me replying to Gandalf and then PRETENDED it was all about YOU. I never once called you selfish, although you are incredibly lacking in self awareness and seem to think that everything post in the forum revolves around you and your idiotic opinions.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You quoted me replying to Gandalf and then PRETENDED it was all about YOU. I never once called you selfish, although you are incredibly lacking in self awareness and seem to think that everything post in the forum revolves around you and your idiotic opinions.
    OOOOOOOHHH so I'm replying to you replying to Gandalf and it's NOT about me? Not at all?!?!

El Kabong Guest

OOOOOOOHHH so I'm replying to you replying to Gandalf and it's NOT about me? Not at all?!?!
    .... if THAT's the standard you're operating under then why would you come at me about your sister to start all this shit off Beanz?

Thread Information