Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Official Announcement:

The Nobel Peace Prize for Patience was bestowed upon EL Kabong today, March 12, 2021. Mr. Kabong has with infinite patience withstood evil insults and name-callings and yet has somehow continued to address the looney accusations, characterizations and just plain wrong-think thrown his way on a regular basis. The Peace Prize has been awarded to Mr. Kabong who in the preceding year has done the most or the best work for fraternity between posters, for the abolition or reduction of hostilities and for the holding and promotion of peacefully explained topics in Forum Threads.

--- Norwegian Nobel Committee on behalf of the estate of Alfred Nobel

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ell Kabong you don't half love the smell of your own farts.

You quoted me replying to Gandalf and then PRETENDED it was all about YOU. I never once called you selfish, although you are incredibly lacking in self awareness and seem to think that everything post in the forum revolves around you and your idiotic opinions.
    OOOOOOOHHH so I'm replying to you replying to Gandalf and it's NOT about me? Not at all?!?!
    .... if THAT's the standard you're operating under then why would you come at me about your sister to start all this shit off Beanz?

Nobody came at you. You offered the example of your family experience of Covid and I related an example from my family which was markedly different. That is how debate and free speech and even fucking conversations work. You seem to think that none of the usual accepted societal norms apply to you.

You need to grow up a bit. Look at you quoting my post to Gandalf and PRETENDING it was directed at you by dishonestly quoting it out of all context, I have never met anyone so think skinned and literally on their knees BEGGING to be offended as you. Ever. It is beyond pathetic.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Official Announcement:

The Nobel Peace Prize for Patience was bestowed upon EL Kabong today, March 12, 2021. Mr. Kabong has with infinite patience withstood evil insults and name-callings and yet has somehow continued to address the looney accusations, characterizations and just plain wrong-think thrown his way on a regular basis. The Peace Prize has been awarded to Mr. Kabong who in the preceding year has done the most or the best work for fraternity between posters, for the abolition or reduction of hostilities and for the holding and promotion of peacefully explained topics in Forum Threads.

--- Norwegian Nobel Committee on behalf of the estate of Alfred Nobel
    What a crock of shit.

Telling somebody their opinion sucks is not an EVIL insult. You are silent when actual insults and threats are thrown around and have been for years. Even in this thread you are happy to join with the forum shock jock throwing insults if you think it makes you one of the lads. El Kabong has had a bee up his arse for years now and it is nigh on impossible to talk to him without standing on eggshells.

Who else are you going to throw under the bus when you think the wind has changed direction?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Nobody came at you. You offered the example of your family experience of Covid and I related an example from my family which was markedly different. That is how debate and free speech and even fucking conversations work. You seem to think that none of the usual accepted societal norms apply to you.

You need to grow up a bit. Look at you quoting my post to Gandalf and PRETENDING it was directed at you by dishonestly quoting it out of all context, I have never met anyone so think skinned and literally on their knees BEGGING to be offended as you. Ever. It is beyond pathetic.
    Just pure tedium dealing with you. I use the term "healthy" in reference to my family that had COVID and you flip your shit. I didn't deny people with comorbidities have a tough time with it, nor did I make light of their situation. Yet you gallop in on your white horse to defend people that I didn't even fucking insult....for what?

I guess I should do one of those Lefty all encompassing caveats before I post..."Let us acknowledge we are holding this discussion on 'stolen land' Saddos was once inhabited by native boxing fans who were able to handle banter on a wide variety of subjects believe it or not."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just pure tedium dealing with you. I use the term "healthy" in reference to my family that had COVID and you flip your shit. I didn't deny people with comorbidities have a tough time with it, nor did I make light of their situation. Yet you gallop in on your white horse to defend people that I didn't even fucking insult....for what?

I guess I should do one of those Lefty all encompassing caveats before I post..."Let us acknowledge we are holding this discussion on 'stolen land' Saddos was once inhabited by native boxing fans who were able to handle banter on a wide variety of subjects believe it or not."

Nobody but YOU flipped their shit. Why? Why are you so angry 100% of the time?

Maybe it is none of my business but don't try and flip that drama Queen meltdown crap you pull on everyone nowadays on me.

I didn't relate my families experience to defend them because you did not attack them, and absolutely nowhere have i claimed that you did. Stop telling lies. What is it with this forum to make some people do that 24/7?

I said i thought your opinion sucked. I am more than entitled to express that. Stop being such an oversensitive broflake.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell man talk about an over reaction. You seem to have massive issues with anyone disagreeing with you. You want to claim because of your own virtually symptom free experience of Covid that it is not that much of a deal, then don't be surprised when someone informs you that you were lucky. I am perfectly entitled to feel that your opinion on something sucks. You think that about the majority of my opinions, and that of many of other people's on here, you talk to them like they are children. You are blind to your own antagonistic bolshy attitude so I don't expect you to notice, but you are pretty angry and furious about 90% of the time you post on here. I really am not. I would tell you to your face that opinion sucks, it is not a reason to fly off the handle.

I am glad in real life you have not had an empathy bypass, but on here you seen to revel in the idea of pretending that you have.

Don't worry you are not alone with the fake alpha male bullshit and bravado.

Yeah, well perhaps I'm tired of you attributing shit I never said, never mentioned, never hinted at, never alluded to...to me and my lived experience. You didn't "disagree" with me, you accused me of being callous to folks who might have an issue or two whether they came by that issue via the genetic lottery or just by chance. And I being a person who does charitable work to help such people took offense to that and rightly fucking so.

IF I had some issues that could have made COVID worse for me then yeah I'd say "Golly gee aw shucks guys I'm super lucky"....the survival rate for COVID at my age is like 99.8%. Do you want me to pretend I dodged a real bullet so that affirms how you view things through the prism of your lived experiences or do you want me to be honest with you?

I treat you like a child because you act like one. "Oh El Kabong has posted a response, how can I twist this to be his awful horrible no good take about me and my family?" ....that's what you do all the fucking time and I'm sick to shit of it. Did I not just say (in this very fucking thread by the way) "Scary....good news you did NOT have a heart attack and have started your vaccinations and even better you're having a big gig lined up too." did I not JUST respond to your health scare with that? And yet when I explain what I lived through am I offered any acceptance? Am I offered any "Well, we're all happy you got through that ok"? NO, no I'm given no such courtesy, I'm met with "I think you and your family were lucky but i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You're not disagreeing with my opinions, you're attributing some evil bullshit to me without rhyme or reason, and then you're miffed about my "over reaction" at you lumping that bullshit on me and what I've been through......yeah, that's perfect Beanz, turn this response around for you to be the victim again, say I've somehow offended your 4th Cousin twice removed who is a duckbilled platypus that lives on Jupiter's moon Europa and whose ancestors were enslaved by people just like me.

There's literally no pleasing you. I'm nice to you, I make posts that have literally 0.000 to do with you or your family and you attack me like I personally know your sister and considered her genetically damaged because that's how you perceived I was using the word "healthy"....my fucking God Beanz.

Hey guys, stop everything! I have found the center of the universe....it's Beanz
    i would like to ask about your experience with convid el kabong if you don't mind. please don't be offended i am only curious. i know you won't act like an emotional nancy. i know you truly believe you had it. my question to you is this. if you hadn't of heard of convid through the media or by being told about it. so you had never heard of it. & you had the illness you encountered. the weak symptoms you mentioned. would you have just assumed you were ill or had what you would refer to as a cold or flu?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Fucking hell man talk about an over reaction. You seem to have massive issues with anyone disagreeing with you. You want to claim because of your own virtually symptom free experience of Covid that it is not that much of a deal, then don't be surprised when someone informs you that you were lucky. I am perfectly entitled to feel that your opinion on something sucks. You think that about the majority of my opinions, and that of many of other people's on here, you talk to them like they are children. You are blind to your own antagonistic bolshy attitude so I don't expect you to notice, but you are pretty angry and furious about 90% of the time you post on here. I really am not. I would tell you to your face that opinion sucks, it is not a reason to fly off the handle.

I am glad in real life you have not had an empathy bypass, but on here you seen to revel in the idea of pretending that you have.

Yeah, well perhaps I'm tired of you attributing shit I never said, never mentioned, never hinted at, never alluded to...to me and my lived experience. You didn't "disagree" with me, you accused me of being callous to folks who might have an issue or two whether they came by that issue via the genetic lottery or just by chance. And I being a person who does charitable work to help such people took offense to that and rightly fucking so.

IF I had some issues that could have made COVID worse for me then yeah I'd say "Golly gee aw shucks guys I'm super lucky"....the survival rate for COVID at my age is like 99.8%. Do you want me to pretend I dodged a real bullet so that affirms how you view things through the prism of your lived experiences or do you want me to be honest with you?

I treat you like a child because you act like one. "Oh El Kabong has posted a response, how can I twist this to be his awful horrible no good take about me and my family?" ....that's what you do all the fucking time and I'm sick to shit of it. Did I not just say (in this very fucking thread by the way) "Scary....good news you did NOT have a heart attack and have started your vaccinations and even better you're having a big gig lined up too." did I not JUST respond to your health scare with that? And yet when I explain what I lived through am I offered any acceptance? Am I offered any "Well, we're all happy you got through that ok"? NO, no I'm given no such courtesy, I'm met with "I think you and your family were lucky but i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You're not disagreeing with my opinions, you're attributing some evil bullshit to me without rhyme or reason, and then you're miffed about my "over reaction" at you lumping that bullshit on me and what I've been through......yeah, that's perfect Beanz, turn this response around for you to be the victim again, say I've somehow offended your 4th Cousin twice removed who is a duckbilled platypus that lives on Jupiter's moon Europa and whose ancestors were enslaved by people just like me.

There's literally no pleasing you. I'm nice to you, I make posts that have literally 0.000 to do with you or your family and you attack me like I personally know your sister and considered her genetically damaged because that's how you perceived I was using the word "healthy"....my fucking God Beanz.

Hey guys, stop everything! I have found the center of the universe....it's Beanz
    i would like to ask about your experience with convid el kabong if you don't mind. please don't be offended i am only curious. i know you won't act like an emotional nancy. i know you truly believe you had it. my question to you is this. if you hadn't of heard of convid through the media or by being told about it. so you had never heard of it. & you had the illness you encountered. the weak symptoms you mentioned. would you have just assumed you were ill or had what you would refer to as a cold or flu?
    I’m not answering for kabong just saw your question. We had it hit one of our buildings pretty badly. I think we might have been up to 12 at one point. I talked to a few of the people who had it many described as very similar to the flu maybe a bit more intense especially with the lethargy. 3 were asymptotic one hospitalization as the dude was Diabetic. Of the twelve all are fine know, no long haulers as they say. Some were annoyed they had to stay out of work so long, a couple like me have psoriasis which concerned me a bit but they were told it’s not something to be concerned about. No reason to hide because you have psoriasis. So all in all it went as well as it could I guess. I don’t think any of them questioned wether they had anything or not, the asymptomatic guys were like wtf. We got hit with a bout of nice weather now. I gotta say my area was pretty much mask compliant but I’m seeing a number of rebels not wearing them at the coffee place I go to. Usually the younger crowd. On occasion I see people confront others about masks and it gets heated quickly but it’s not common, it just sticks out. I’m fully vaccinated well past what should be full coverage, still masked up. Just want to avoid any BS and it’s still mandated at work anyway. Getting a little tired of it but it’s good Biden made the vaccine. If trump administration had come out with it I wouldn’t have trusted it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I’m not answering for kabong just saw your question. We had it hit one of our buildings pretty badly. I think we might have been up to 12 at one point. I talked to a few of the people who had it many described as very similar to the flu maybe a bit more intense especially with the lethargy. 3 were asymptotic one hospitalization as the dude was Diabetic. Of the twelve all are fine know, no long haulers as they say. Some were annoyed they had to stay out of work so long, a couple like me have psoriasis which concerned me a bit but they were told it’s not something to be concerned about. No reason to hide because you have psoriasis. So all in all it went as well as it could I guess. I don’t think any of them questioned wether they had anything or not, the asymptomatic guys were like wtf. We got hit with a bout of nice weather now. I gotta say my area was pretty much mask compliant but I’m seeing a number of rebels not wearing them at the coffee place I go to. Usually the younger crowd. On occasion I see people confront others about masks and it gets heated quickly but it’s not common, it just sticks out. I’m fully vaccinated well past what should be full coverage, still masked up. Just want to avoid any BS and it’s still mandated at work anyway. Getting a little tired of it but it’s good Biden made the vaccine. If trump administration had come out with it I wouldn’t have trusted it.
    you didn't answer anything of my question but thanks anyway. i don't agree with vaccines for myself. i have experienced someone close to me dying from a vaccine reaction. if someone else wants to get one i will not tell them not to but i never will. i have never worn a mask & never will. can i ask you about wearing a mask? do you believe it is catching convid on it or on the inside if you have it?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you didn't answer anything of my question but thanks anyway. i don't agree with vaccines for myself. i have experienced someone close to me dying from a vaccine reaction. if someone else wants to get one i will not tell them not to but i never will. i have never worn a mask & never will. can i ask you about wearing a mask? do you believe it is catching convid on it or on the inside if you have it?
    I think most of the masks we wear, myself included, provide very little protection. Some studies show cloth masks may increase the risk of URI’s.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think most of the masks we wear, myself included, provide very little protection. Some studies show cloth masks may increase the risk of URI’s.
    we? i'm asking you. didn't answer the question again. if you believe they offer very little protection then why do you wear one? but that is a different question

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this lady really speaks to the way I feel, precisely:

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I recommend that everyone watch this interview with the whistleblower vaccine expert. Quite chilling.

Edit: Interview only

Last edited by Gandalf; 03-14-2021 at 02:38 AM.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I recommend that everyone watch this interview with the whistleblower vaccine expert. Quite chilling.

https://rumble.com/vek2vd-a-coming-c...tastrophe.html

Not another Veterinarian

Did he sell you some shale gas pills too?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

https://rumble.com/vek2vd-a-coming-c...tastrophe.html

Not another Veterinarian

Did he sell you some shale gas pills too?
    Man, you are becoming a parody and use all the tricks you accuse others of doing. Research the man and his credentials and judge for yourself.

Now you want to sidetrack me with vets? Do I think a quality vet knows more about nutrition than the average doctor? Of course. Are you bored now? I certainly am.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frightening video. SO basically the vaccine compromises your immune system during a pandemic, which increases the likelihood of serious or fatal infection while at the same time turns peoples' bodies into factories that will produce and shed super-viruses into the world, quickly becoming vaccine-resistant. Has to be the ugliest scenario I've heard so far and the really bad part is, it aint a scenario, its already happening. Oh Lord.

Thread Information