1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Matchroom fight camp - 4 weeks of fights

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    AJ has had the red carpet treatment to become the heavyweight champion. Lennox had to face the hardest tests to get to the titles. He will have the better CV when AJ retires.
    Who cares about any of that? You've read what I wrote? And decided that I'm saying Joshua is better than Lewis or has a better record. Not the case.

I'll run with it for the sake of argument. Compare what we can compare. 24 fights. Who has the better record after 24 fights?

Lewis had a second career if you like post McCall. Joshua almost certainly wont have that. In that respect Lewis will separate himself in terms of CV. But even now. The 24 fights Joshua has had, is enough for me to say he more than competes with anything Lewis fought, and beats the overwhelming majority of those that Lewis did.
    I am saying that AJ has avoided huge punchers like Wilder and probably would have avoided Razzor and Bruno who were no better because he may have gotten beaten. I can not see AJ beat Mercer under the conditions Lennox faced which was a small ring and hostile New York crowd.

The boxing knowledge of a peanut right here
    Just stick to copy/paste in future then you won't look a fucking idiot
    Try and keep up dick head and read my posts I was joking.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ has had the red carpet treatment to become the heavyweight champion. Lennox had to face the hardest tests to get to the titles. He will have the better CV when AJ retires.
    Who cares about any of that? You've read what I wrote? And decided that I'm saying Joshua is better than Lewis or has a better record. Not the case.

I'll run with it for the sake of argument. Compare what we can compare. 24 fights. Who has the better record after 24 fights?

Lewis had a second career if you like post McCall. Joshua almost certainly wont have that. In that respect Lewis will separate himself in terms of CV. But even now. The 24 fights Joshua has had, is enough for me to say he more than competes with anything Lewis fought, and beats the overwhelming majority of those that Lewis did.
    I am saying that AJ has avoided huge punchers like Wilder and probably would have avoided Razzor and Bruno who were no better because he may have gotten beaten. I can not see AJ beat Mercer under the conditions Lennox faced which was a small ring and hostile New York crowd.

Like you are the king of original content. Virtually everything you post is copy and paste, often from other forums ffs. 'Boxing Knowledge' "is pretty subjective at best. Opinion is not experience and even those with Encyclopedic knowledge often have daft opinions.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Like you are the king of original content. Virtually everything you post is copy and paste, often from other forums ffs. 'Boxing Knowledge' "is pretty subjective at best. Opinion is not experience and even those with Encyclopedic knowledge often have daft opinions.

As predicted Mr Angry protecting his boyfriend again 😂

I don't even look at other forums 😉

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know it's sacrilege amongst "hardcores" to like anything about Eddie or his fighters but these fight camps looked a million times better than anything else offered up since Covind. Didn't think i'd get to know so much about birds boxing.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah fair play to Matchroom, all 4 of these fight camps produced good matchup and some cracking action.
    Bet Saturday did decent PPV buys too considering.
    The Dubois fight on BT this Saturday will be absolutely ecplised even though it's non PPV.
    I heard the last BT night peaked at only a few thousand viewers which is a fucking shambles 😁

Thread Information