Some quality matchups again tomorrow night

Hearns Whyte fears....

Eddie Hearn, promoter for Dillian Whyte, is worried that his boxer will physically attack his upcoming opponent, Alexander Povetkin, while the two boxers are quarantined at the Fight Camp hotel.

Whyte will collide with Povetkin in a clash for the WBC interim-heavyweight title on August 22nd at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood.

Hearn explains that Whyte is not a pleasant person during fight week, and he's going to be roomed on the same floor as Povetkin.

Hearn is considering the possibility of moving Whyte away from the floor, to avoid the scenario of a pre-fight brawl with Povetkin.

"Look, we’ve had fighters in the last three weeks that haven’t been the superstar names and they’ve been a delight to deal with. Next week, the egos come to town," Hearn told Sky Sports. "No criticism of the fighters, but we’re talking about undisputed champions. We’re talking about number one ranked heavyweights. We’re talking about Olympic gold medallists.

"And all of sudden the setup changes completely and having spoken to Dillian Whyte I have to raise concerns to the British Boxing Board of Control about people like – and this is my main concern – Dillian Whyte and Alexander Povetkin being in the same hotel. Because the issue is not just they’re in the same hotel on different floors, they’re on the same floor. They’re on the same corridor. If Dillian Whyte bumps into Alexander Povetkin in the corridor, or out here on the grass, we can’t be responsible for the consequences.

"Katie Taylor and Define Persoon is super icy, they don’t like each other and there’s already bad blood, but I think they’ve got enough about themselves to keep themselves to themselves. What we don’t want to see is Alexander Povetkin and Dillian Whyte rolling down that hill, onto the A12 and having a tear up. We’ll save that for Saturday night, Sky Sports Box Office. But I do have concerns that I’m raising to the British Boxing Board of Control. I spoke to Dillian Whyte earlier, we’re talking about potentially hiring a Winnebago for him to live in, in a secluded area, quarantined off, attached to the hotel.

Bit quirky I know, but I’m struggling to find another solution. We’ve got these regulations and responsibilities in place in terms of quarantine and testing, but we also have a big concern that everybody is on top of each other. You can’t ignore people, you can’t stay away from people. And Dillian Whyte in fight week is not a pleasant individual, to be honest with you. So for the safety of the event I would like to find a way to segregate Whyte and Povetkin for next week."