Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
And now you are doing it here again beaner. You can’t see that I think we have way too many wuhan threads and am being sarcastic can you.

If you say so . I would never be able to detect sarcasm.

Especially if it were written down.

The obstacles i would have to overcome in order for me to do so are just insurmountable.

I have personally never been able to employ or understand humour anywhere in my personal or professional life, especially in a written form.

Whereas apparently you have always been a genius wit and quite the expert at distinguishing intent , humor, irony and sarcasm, or so i am told.

As a spergy spastic i would of course not be able to distinguish it, even if it slapped me across the face like a wet fish.
To be clear I did not mention nor make fun of your disability. By the way you put me on permanent lifetime ignore in case you forgot

I never said you did and i do not consider Aspergers as a 'Disability' , i do not even like the label, especially considering who it was named after.

Way too many so called 'experts' are eager to label everything they do not even understand themselves.

Do you think those people labeled with 'Aspergers' who have won the Nobel prize or Oscars and other awards consider themselves disabled?

I took you off ignore weeks ago and announced it. Whereas you told everyone you still had me on ignore.

Anyway feel free to spread your Corona.......................advice
Yes I still have you and you zoom brother on ignore but I just recently started checking out what you are saying after I noticed you refer to me as “loser” and such despite my not interacting with you. Anyway yes you are still welcome in my wuhan thread
I have never used Zoom in my life and do not even own a web camera. I have used the phone to facetime the kids and grandkids but would not want to see your ugly mug or share my potato head with you either.

It is nice to see you have my on ignore and yet are still carrying on the conversation. Keep that mask on and don't throw it on the car floor if you are going to be reckless enough to take co-workers in the passenger seat, super spreader.

Your state must love you. I expect your Maga hat makes you invulnerable anyway.

Hope this helps.