Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have the urge to to lick random surfaces during pandemics
    We know, Walrus. And we love you for it.
    Thanks miles, I’d say so far this is the best wuhan thread on the forum. I will not allow others to corner the market on this l will have my wuhan say
    i saw somewhere they were wanting to make it hate speech for referring to it china virus or something. clowns
    Walrus begged to be called a racist for copying his high orange priest and using the term.

Didn't happen.
    someones feeling left out. here to seek some attention
    Said without a trace of irony.

Don't you get it?

Can you not see the difference between me commenting on and reminding Wally of a huge thread in which he tried for weeks to get someone to call him a Nazi instead of a Nancy and you just repeating the same trite phrase to try and and invalidate me saying anything rather than putting your big boy pants on and contributing something with the grown ups?
    you want attention. that's why you brought up walrus. no one cares. it's only in your spastic little mind
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The all you need to know about covid thread

@Beanz did you forget what that thread was really about already? It was about what happened on a different forum, I was relating an experience that took place but for some reason you had difficulty comprehending the thread. I see you are still having the same issue

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Similar to this Beanz. I keep saying we have enough covid threads but people keep making them. So I made this. You really do have comprehension issues don’t you

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks miles, I’d say so far this is the best wuhan thread on the forum. I will not allow others to corner the market on this l will have my wuhan say
    i saw somewhere they were wanting to make it hate speech for referring to it china virus or something. clowns
    Walrus begged to be called a racist for copying his high orange priest and using the term.

Didn't happen.

Don't you get it?

Can you not see the difference between me commenting on and reminding Wally of a huge thread in which he tried for weeks to get someone to call him a Nazi instead of a Nancy and you just repeating the same trite phrase to try and and invalidate me saying anything rather than putting your big boy pants on and contributing something with the grown ups?
    you want attention. that's why you brought up walrus. no one cares. it's only in your spastic little mind

I brought up Walrus because it is his thread as was the other one. Saying things like Spastic little mind and sperging out is not clever chum, it just demonstrates your own issues. I have a friend with cerebral palsy who can only use his right foot and head with any kind of real motor control and communicates with an I-pad and a head pointer and he is far less twisted than you. Let it go mate it drags you down.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz did you forget what that thread was really about already? It was about what happened on a different forum, I was relating an experience that took place but for some reason you had difficulty comprehending the thread. I see you are still having the same issue

I don't have any comprehension difficulties despite you and your internet expert mates pretending so. I also don't have to resort to @ mentioning for attention or starting yet another Covid thread. I know exactly what you claimed in that thread and told you as much. None of that changes the fact that you were irked nobody called you a racist here for demanding to stir the pot and then still put on the innocent "What me?" bullshit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have any comprehension difficulties despite you and your internet expert mates pretending so. I also don't have to resort to @ mentioning for attention or starting yet another Covid thread. I know exactly what you claimed in that thread and told you as much. None of that changes the fact that you were irked nobody called you a racist here for demanding to stir the pot and then still put on the innocent "What me?" bullshit.
    Once again beanz, to be clear, that’s not what the thread was about but it’s what you thought it was about. You are good at digging things up, go back and find it and see what I said at the beginning and see what you focused on. Definite comprehension issues, it wasn’t even about this forum, you made sure you made it about what you thought it was though.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And now you are doing it here again beaner. You can’t see that I think we have way too many wuhan threads and am being sarcastic can you.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And now you are doing it here again beaner. You can’t see that I think we have way too many wuhan threads and am being sarcastic can you.

If you say so . I would never be able to detect sarcasm.

Especially if it were written down.

The obstacles i would have to overcome in order for me to do so are just insurmountable.

I have personally never been able to employ or understand humour anywhere in my personal or professional life, especially in a written form.

Whereas apparently you have always been a genius wit and quite the expert at distinguishing intent , humor, irony and sarcasm, or so i am told.

As a spergy spastic i would of course not be able to distinguish it, even if it slapped me across the face like a wet fish.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The obstacles i would have to overcome in order for me to do so are just insurmountable.

I have personally never been able to employ or understand humour anywhere in my personal or professional life, especially in a written form.

Whereas apparently you have always been a genius wit and quite the expert at distinguishing intent , humor, irony and sarcasm, or so i am told.

As a spergy spastic i would of course not be able to distinguish it, even if it slapped me across the face like a wet fish.
    To be clear I did not mention nor make fun of your disability. By the way you put me on permanent lifetime ignore in case you forgot

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now you're seeing what i do
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't happen.

Don't you get it?

I brought up Walrus because it is his thread as was the other one. Saying things like Spastic little mind and sperging out is not clever chum, it just demonstrates your own issues. I have a friend with cerebral palsy who can only use his right foot and head with any kind of real motor control and communicates with an I-pad and a head pointer and he is far less twisted than you. Let it go mate it drags you down.
    you brought up walrus because you want to create drama & to get attention & then play the victim. i don't call you names to be clever. i call you them because that's what i believe you are. i'd kick your friends butt at the hokey pokey & he'd love that you refer to him as twisted. some friend you are. once you pull your head in i'll stop beating it like a drum

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Despite the recent drama this is still the best wuhan thread.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody have any updates, I’m trying to keep the best wuhan thread up to date

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, am EXPERT friend of a friend of mine, whose husband's sister's nephew's friend once removed works as a surgeon in Wuhan sent me this message today ..... I hope this is as helpful as all the other posts that are being shared online:

- Covid-19 is a BIG virus. It's molecules are large, so you can see them lying around your house like footballs. Kick them away carefully and then wash your foot with a 50/50 solution of melted cheese and WD40.

- the virus HATES heat, so wear a jumper and a scarf. We know it is killed by heat because there are no cases in Iran or anywhere hot.

- Drink hot water and gargle tea. The heat of the water, which immediately cools as it goes into your mouth will kill the virus. Your body temperature does not rise at all either, but never let common sense get in the way of a shared Facebook post.. That way you will be cured. Chinese people invented tea and there hasn't been any outbreak in China

.- Obviously, it is utterly logical that if the virus HATES heat, it must LOVE cold. Don't eat ice cream or ice cubes at all, because they will be crawling with virus. The fact that this pandemic originated in Antarctica should tell us all something.

- Wear a mask. Masks help. Darth Vader does not have coronavirus. Every country afflicted with the virus so far NEVER thought about wearing simple face masks. If you can't get hold of a medical mask, use a plastic clown mask. It will work just as well.

- The virus apparently originated in bats. They are not extinct, so they MUST be immune to it. Make a hearty bowl of bat soup to boost your immune system. If you can't get hold of a bat, wear Batman underpants instead.

- A local surgeon told me that the virus is spreading rapidly via petrol pump nozzles. This is OK, as the only people harmed will be gas guzzling old people who haven't upgraded to electric vehicles. Clearly, they all deserve to die anyway.

- Experts suggest doing this simple exercise every morning. Take a deep breath and HOLD your breath for 36 minutes. If there is no pain in your lungs, then you have no fibroids there and you can tell everyone how healthy you are (on social media obviously)

- Set up a Facebook page, or just fill yours up with ideas that nobody else in the world could have possibly thought of. How about a ticket system so people's requests for help can be actioned quicker? Let's tell everyone to put some random piece of paper in their window, as it will somehow cheer everyone up? quick meme making a pithy point is a great comfort to self-isolating people who are ill. Why not criticise toilet roll hoarders, while simultaneously listing those shops who are selling eggs? There is much entertainment in posting things saying what idiots everyone else is.Hope this helps ������������
    Last edited by X; 07-01-2020 at 09:46 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information