Rarely did Ali place someone above him, but Jack was another being. Black boys blind folded and forced to fight for entertaining other than their own.

As the vid said as a kid, Jack the majority of the times was the last one standing- meaning he didn't win them all, but he sure gained something.

What I like most about this video is that his muscular frame, his endurance gives me the courage to say not all today take PED's. Maybe more than should, but to just claim a person is muscular because of roids or PEDS? I wouldn't dare watch the sport if I truly believed it was that tainted.

be it the tiny nion stop dudes from Pryor, Duran, Barerra, Morales to the midsized boys of Hearns, Haglar to the HW murder punchers of Louis, Marciano, Shavers, Tua to Lennox.

Those guys are in the footsteps of Jack Johnson a strong fighter who looked the part- free from medication LOL!

Last on JJ- His smile was a killer -one could tell, so genuine, not a plastic smile...

my fab parts 3:10 into clip his awareness to avoid punches made those guys look like armatures throwing wildly
3:55 Tyson: "For his time, he was a defensive genius"

4:00 today that stiff arm is illegal, but they way he held it against Fireman Jim was just laughable, made it look 2 easy!
4:28 JJ gets caught...then he stops and applauds the guy- Ali had to shake his head like it didn't hurt, but Jack gave his man his due!! I never saw that scene till now.
4:40 whooping Kethcel so bad, that when Stan wanted to drop- he literally held him up with one arm--now that is natural cornbread and collard green Jethro Bodine strong!!!

Taking the title form Burns probably was the most lopsided HW affair I can think of, laughing - talking to the crowd while whooping the champ's behind at the same time.

The way he clinches on the inside then throw that killer uppercut reminds me of the uppercut Lennox Lewis landed on Michael Grant- totally illegal to hold his head down, while chopping upwards. But it was legal during JJ's era.

9:25 is my favo- Dressed in White with a PIMP cane and a Pimp Lean. Oh, he got whooped by the guy, but anyone who overstayed their time will fall. But damn he went out like he came in: stylish!

I give so much props to Jeffries. While he lost in horrid fashion, the fact that that he lost ALL that weight without roids is again a testimony IMO that one can lose weight the right way. Jeffries was past his best, retired & ring rusted.