Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Extremism is the WORST disease

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Extremism is the WORST disease

The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of whiteness: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, more.

Well done I say

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What happened to "inferiority complex overcompensated for", "smug arrogance", "evil colonialism", "polluting the Earth with radiation from tens of thousands of nuclear tests", etc.

Because to me those are key White characteristics that even a blind man can see

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    What happened to "inferiority complex overcompensated for", "smug arrogance", "evil colonialism", "polluting the Earth with radiation from tens of thousands of nuclear tests", etc.

Because to me those are key White characteristics that even a blind man can see
    LOL

You post like people will take you seriously.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "Sellout meanings -once they make it- they deride their own, and don't come back." ... OK then then please explain how exactly they "deride their own" and as for "not coming back" what is there to come back to and why?

Prince the entertainer is an example- I dont know why I am bothering with this- He could have moved away- but keeping Paisley Park in Minny, allowed others to follow suit. It allowed him to bring talent from Minny to the world. Janet Jackson would have never had her hits of the albums Control & Rythm Nation had it not been for Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. They produced ALL her hits, how so? Because Prince pulled his schoolmates into the spot light. Morris Day is another
    See why go to Hollywood to get musicians, when he could introduce the world to new gurus and at the same time- take some folks out the ghetto. But I dont expect you to understand. What I really like to say is insults, but it aint my style.

Who do the people that make it out owe? Rockefeller didn't drag everyone up to prosperity with him, Carnegie didn't, Buffet hasn't Gates hasn't. . They give back in a charitable manner to the best of their abilities.

Did these guys come from the lowest parts of their country?: I can't make any sense out of you asking me why should those who struggled to make it OUT of a bad environment- not try to ease that burden. Sorrowful IMO if a person can't comprehend that is how every person I've ever met or admired did when they made it out a bad situation be drugs...they come back to help those kick the habit. Be it ghetto- Lebron James didn't protest, didnt beg. He owed no one- yet he felt compelled to do for kids -what he didnt' get. he was blessed w/talent- Said he could have been shot like so many- so he put 8 million on his future generation. To open a school is a blessing. & Many charities have proven to be rip-offs & my people don't need charity- we're told we beg as it is-

Oprah lived in Milwaukee & privately built several apartment complexes in what was called Hillside projects. Now there are decent apartments, learning center, a clinic- How can you even raise a question to a black person on why we feel the need to come back and help. This is futile. Seriously.

Dr. Chancellor Williams spent 18 years walking from one part of Africa to gather info on tribes and languages that knew of Kmt as their home. aka Ancient Egypt- He could have taken his degree and moved to Beverly Hills but he went to Africa, -went blind in the process- just so we could know of Egypt from other than European institutions. Senator Obama did time as a grassroots organizer despite having a degree. How do U find fault in giving back to one's community? Serious? Let Ben & Clarence be the same way- but vote Democrat, would you back them then? If, so name a Dem or anyone NOT a con-serving narratives.

People rejecting Conservatism and Liberalism are marginalized regardless of color. -- exactly and you think that is ok. something is wrong with a person who is okay with a two tier branded system proclaiming either U side with me or I brand you as the worst.

What African-Americans do I respect that don't vote Republican? Probably the folks I lift weights with and interact with on a daily basis more so than athletes or rappers or actors or whomever.

(in other words, none.) Dont rewrite the question. Your video cited rappers, that is why I quoted him Wondering how much of his video did you truly like or was it just a generalize thing? The guy in the video you posted IMO got your respect because he denounced those you denounce, so I went in-depth on what he said- rappers & athletes...Not my heroes either, just be careful posting clips like that- I pay attention to every word. I asked you -what black leaders, not rappers or athletes. just like every trump supporter- there are none.
    I mean surely there are famous African-Americans I respect, but I personally am not as impacted by them as I am by my fellow citizens.

( Again: I did not ask if you were impacted I asked who do you respect that doesn't acquiesce to what you believe in... ) I don't have to agree with them politically at all, respect is not a political issue for me.

"claiming blacks have to be lock step with Dems is a conservative narrative" .."If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Joe Biden Democrat Presidential Nominee.

So that's a conservative narrative ya say?

Unless you address a post to me, it will be quite difficult to respond. IMO explaining to you is futile. I Just did a casual peruse on the times you have stated words like this: Ok, explain to me. or OK, well why is it then..
    listed below & notice the majority of topics are always political, partisan, not boxing, you're fair there. Not music, just topics on ideology.

I didnt do a full search on how many times you answer a question with another question. The point for showing you this is to give you an opportunity to prove once in your Saddo Boxing life, have you ever had something explained to you and accepted it? See if you can't find one by the year 2020, why waste my time being the 30,449th time you wrote to someone "well answer me this? only to read the same ending, again.

[I]So sorry I have opinions
    Started by El Kabong, 03-24-2006 10:56 AM
    controversial
    Replies: 83
    Views: 387
    Last Post: 03-29-2006 12:19 PM
    by Howlin Mad Missy Go to last post
    Forum:

Last Post: 05-13-2006 06:32 PM
    by bigragu Go to last post
    Forum:
    Boxing Talk
    I hate hippies....who's with me?
    Started by El Kabong, 05-30-2006 05:59 PM

Last Post: 09-09-2006 04:31 PM
    by El Kabong Go to last post
    Forum:
    Off Topic
    A Political Statement on where America is going by Lyle
    Started by El Kabong, 08-09-2006 09:22 AM

Forum:
    Off Topic
    More political spouting from Lyle
    Started by El Kabong, 10-18-2006 09:40 AM
    free, illegal, power, war

by bigragu Go to last post
    Forum:
    Off Topic
    ATTENTION 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!!!
    Started by El Kabong, 05-01-2007 07:02 PM

F
    Clinton Portis and Chris Samuels are idiots
    Started by El Kabong, 05-22-2007 05:36 AM
    PM
    Forum:
    Off Topic
    England SUCKS!
    Started by El Kabong, 08-15-2007 06:09 AM

Off Topic
    Michael Vick TO PLEAD GUILTY!!!!
    Started by El Kabong, 08-20-2007 01:25 PM

africa, african, america, espn, ignorance,

by Sharla Go to last post
    Forum:
    Off Topic
    I needed to vent and couldn't delete this so just don't read it
    Started by El Kabong, 10-21-2007 11:27 PM

Off Topic
    Not racist it's just a matter of principle
    Started by El Kabong, 05-01-2006 10:56 AM
    america, illegal, legal 1 Attachment(s)

Last Post: 02-14-2008 03:17 PM
    Forum:
    Lets Get it on...
    OK that fucking does it Benitez!
    Started by El Kabong, 02-16-2008 02:23 PM

Last Post: 02-20-2008 04:30 PM
    Forum:
    Lets Get it on...
    OK England....that's enough!
    Started by El Kabong, 03-03-2008 03:42 PM

Off Topic
    Is Rev. Wright insane
    Started by El Kabong, 04-29-2008 04:33 AM

Poll: Petition to have KirklandLaing banned
    Started by El Kabong, 06-14-2008 08:40 PM

Forum:
    Lets Get it on...
    Jesse Jackson wants to cut Obama's nuts off
    Started by El Kabong, 07-10-2008 03:43 AM

obama,
    Forum:
    Obama-Biden
    Started by El Kabong, 08-23-2008 07:53 PM
    history, obama
    Replies: 114
    Views: 469
    Last Post: 08-30-2008 05:59 AM
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-20-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong
    If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Joe Biden Democrat Presidential Nominee.

Is Joe Biden Black? No. Was he born in a ghetto? No. So why bring up every person other than the one you showed in the video? All these responses to me and next to nothing on what I addressed; Two videos of him. Now you pull out Biden?
    Blacks overwhelmingly liked Andrew Yang per Charmalagne da God and Sway in Morning Show. Not Biden. Watch the video of him saying it as opposed to quoting and tell me it was well received, it wasn't.

But just like Republicans who stole the election from Ron Paul in 2012, Sanders per Dems in 2016, they gave no play to Yang in 2020- & please dont take my example of Yang & turn it into a topic-

My point is whoever will vote for Biden is voting against a man who referred to NFL protestors as haters of the flag and the country, sons of bitches, damn that is sick.
    Many know He Is ok with confederate flags in the republican party- only a symbol of racism when Dems had it.

Like black people should stand for a man who now speaks ok of a flag that stood against the stars & stripes. Bailing out corporations, farmers, after he derailed Obama like a dog for it. Lied like a dog & claimed he wasnt born in America- then years later he says ok we was.

We also knew when the economy got well, Department of Labor & Statistics bares it.

Like blacks will take Ben Carson serious when he said Obamacare was the worst thing to blacks since slavery, that negro needs to be slapped. Dont hear whites complaining on their obamacare- cause healthcare aint even an issue in this election.
    Like we shouldn't talk about Carson the way Trump does- - he lied about stabbing a class mate. You've never addressed that belt buckle story have you? Its a stupid ass story that's why.

We heard Black Ben said Obama might be a Muslim and a Muslim shouldn't be prez, just pandering to a demographic that isnt his own. Trump clowned him. Then hired him- cause he was born like me - in the hood so, why not let me run it then, if that is how low the bar is set for running HUD- hell I thought it was unconstitutional & a waste of taxpayers $$ under Obama, now we need it & must have a once poor black because poor whites cant run it then huh? Sounds like affirmative action.

Aint a damn reason to vote for that orange diaper stained-world-record setting twittering-twat who watches tv on a daily basis as opposed to running a country- who allowed the CDC to dictate to him to shut down the economy. 30 million unemployed-
    blacks who did not sneeze or cough turned away-dying as a result, of an exclusive use to beds without so few symptoms...now they are widening the symptoms nationwide...so sad that now whites who show more than those- well we have to allow, yet how many died because they didnt' show those 2 or 3 symptoms? What a feckless jackal of a leader. A mark. Unless Republican politicians are right that blacks are just not hygienical,
    Outside Israel & Arabia the world loathes this POTUS.

Most important U could have identified how Charmalagne or whatever his name is, didn't take kindly and told Biden: we got a long way until the election- letting him know, - we don't have to vote for U.

Will you give him that credit? Or is credit only reserved for blacks who vote republican, claim conservative and praise Drumpf?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-20-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Prince the entertainer is an example- I dont know why I am bothering with this- He could have moved away- but keeping Paisley Park in Minny, allowed others to follow suit. It allowed him to bring talent from Minny to the world. Janet Jackson would have never had her hits of the albums Control & Rythm Nation had it not been for Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. They produced ALL her hits, how so? Because Prince pulled his schoolmates into the spot light. Morris Day is another
    See why go to Hollywood to get musicians, when he could introduce the world to new gurus and at the same time- take some folks out the ghetto. But I dont expect you to understand. What I really like to say is insults, but it aint my style.
    Fair enough. My guess would be the people like Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas probably didn't run into many peers in their same situations to boost up when they made it. Afterwards they have given back....not that it matters I guess.

Sure it's great if you can hitch your friends' carts to your wagon and take them with you. Sometimes that nepotism works wonderfully and sometimes it doesn't there's plenty of examples for that lesson. Sometimes you give someone a boost and it helps them make it out, sometimes you could hand a person everything and they'll find a way to fuck it up.

If you want to post the insults then post the fucking insults OR be passive aggressive, it's your world my man.

Did these guys come from the lowest parts of their country?: I can't make any sense out of you asking me why should those who struggled to make it OUT of a bad environment- not try to ease that burden. Sorrowful IMO if a person can't comprehend that is how every person I've ever met or admired did when they made it out a bad situation be drugs...they come back to help those kick the habit. Be it ghetto- Lebron James didn't protest, didnt beg. He owed no one- yet he felt compelled to do for kids -what he didnt' get. he was blessed w/talent- Said he could have been shot like so many- so he put 8 million on his future generation. To open a school is a blessing. & Many charities have proven to be rip-offs & my people don't need charity- we're told we beg as it is-

Oprah lived in Milwaukee & privately built several apartment complexes in what was called Hillside projects. Now there are decent apartments, learning center, a clinic- How can you even raise a question to a black person on why we feel the need to come back and help. This is futile. Seriously.

Dr. Chancellor Williams spent 18 years walking from one part of Africa to gather info on tribes and languages that knew of Kmt as their home. aka Ancient Egypt- He could have taken his degree and moved to Beverly Hills but he went to Africa, -went blind in the process- just so we could know of Egypt from other than European institutions. Senator Obama did time as a grassroots organizer despite having a degree. How do U find fault in giving back to one's community? Serious? Let Ben & Clarence be the same way- but vote Democrat, would you back them then? If, so name a Dem or anyone NOT a con-serving narratives.
    Carnegie and Rockefeller yes, they didn't start off all that well and yet they both made it quite big.

I don't fault "giving back" at all and the people I've made mention of HAVE given back. That said, nobody is under any obligation to do so. Lebron has so far helped a bunch of his friends and it hasn't hurt him or them and props to him for that, but that's no different than what the extremely wealthy do which is frowned upon.

"my people don't need charity- we're told we beg as it is" that line of thought doesn't really leave many options open as far as help or giving back goes. People are being TOLD to beg? See I didn't know that, I've learned something new today.

People rejecting Conservatism and Liberalism are marginalized regardless of color. -- exactly and you think that is ok. something is wrong with a person who is okay with a two tier branded system proclaiming either U side with me or I brand you as the worst.
    "And you think that is ok"....nope, but thanks for assuming.

(in other words, none.) Dont rewrite the question. Your video cited rappers, that is why I quoted him Wondering how much of his video did you truly like or was it just a generalize thing? The guy in the video you posted IMO got your respect because he denounced those you denounce, so I went in-depth on what he said- rappers & athletes...Not my heroes either, just be careful posting clips like that- I pay attention to every word. I asked you -what black leaders, not rappers or athletes. just like every trump supporter- there are none.
    I mean surely there are famous African-Americans I respect, but I personally am not as impacted by them as I am by my fellow citizens.

( Again: I did not ask if you were impacted I asked who do you respect that doesn't acquiesce to what you believe in... ) I don't have to agree with them politically at all, respect is not a political issue for me.

"claiming blacks have to be lock step with Dems is a conservative narrative" .."If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Joe Biden Democrat Presidential Nominee.

Marcellus Wiley explained a side of the Colin Kaepernick saga that most people don't bother to pay attention to or are even aware of. A side which explains a great deal of what motivates Mr. Kaepernick and I'm afraid it's not 100% pure goodwill. Marcellus Wiley is not someone I agree with politically, however I respect his talents not only as an athlete but a man who is attempting to best help his community in the manner he sees fit and I found his take interesting and different, he is able to verbalize what others either aren't able to say or willing to say.

Black leaders I respect: Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Bill Strickland, Jim Brown, Allen West, David Goggins. I am ABSOLUTELY certain those won't meet whatever criteria I'm supposed to meet because that isn't the goal of the question.

Unless you address a post to me, it will be quite difficult to respond. IMO explaining to you is futile. I Just did a casual peruse on the times you have stated words like this: Ok, explain to me. or OK, well why is it then..
    listed below & notice the majority of topics are always political, partisan, not boxing, you're fair there. Not music, just topics on ideology.

I didnt do a full search on how many times you answer a question with another question. The point for showing you this is to give you an opportunity to prove once in your Saddo Boxing life, have you ever had something explained to you and accepted it? See if you can't find one by the year 2020, why waste my time being the 30,449th time you wrote to someone "well answer me this? only to read the same ending, again.
    Then why fucking bother @SlimTrae? I'm fair in boxing am I? I'm just as opinionated there as I am here but this draws IRE the way an opinion in boxing or music does not.

I'm so sorry I expect people I debate to be able to explain themselves, my bad. I ask questions for clarification and in order to educate myself on someone else's perspective. Responses may not sway me, I know my responses probably don't change your reasoning either and yet here I am responding. I accept your views for what they are YOUR VIEWS. And we've had ourselves a little debate and it's fine if your mind isn't changed and my mind isn't changed, that's ok...the discussion is the important part. It's no different than boxing or music, perhaps more personal to some people.

El Kabong Guest

@El Kabong
    If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Joe Biden Democrat Presidential Nominee.

Is Joe Biden Black? No. Was he born in a ghetto? No. So why bring up every person other than the one you showed in the video? All these responses to me and next to nothing on what I addressed; Two videos of him. Now you pull out Biden?
    Blacks overwhelmingly liked Andrew Yang per Charmalagne da God and Sway in Morning Show. Not Biden. Watch the video of him saying it as opposed to quoting and tell me it was well received, it wasn't.

But just like Republicans who stole the election from Ron Paul in 2012, Sanders per Dems in 2016, they gave no play to Yang in 2020- & please dont take my example of Yang & turn it into a topic-

My point is whoever will vote for Biden is voting against a man who referred to NFL protestors as haters of the flag and the country, sons of bitches, damn that is sick.
    Many know He Is ok with confederate flags in the republican party- only a symbol of racism when Dems had it.

Like black people should stand for a man who now speaks ok of a flag that stood against the stars & stripes. Bailing out corporations, farmers, after he derailed Obama like a dog for it. Lied like a dog & claimed he wasnt born in America- then years later he says ok we was.

We also knew when the economy got well, Department of Labor & Statistics bares it.

Like blacks will take Ben Carson serious when he said Obamacare was the worst thing to blacks since slavery, that negro needs to be slapped. Dont hear whites complaining on their obamacare- cause healthcare aint even an issue in this election.
    Like we shouldn't talk about Carson the way Trump does- - he lied about stabbing a class mate. You've never addressed that belt buckle story have you? Its a stupid ass story that's why.

We heard Black Ben said Obama might be a Muslim and a Muslim shouldn't be prez, just pandering to a demographic that isnt his own. Trump clowned him. Then hired him- cause he was born like me - in the hood so, why not let me run it then, if that is how low the bar is set for running HUD- hell I thought it was unconstitutional & a waste of taxpayers $$ under Obama, now we need it & must have a once poor black because poor whites cant run it then huh? Sounds like affirmative action.

Aint a damn reason to vote for that orange diaper stained-world-record setting twittering-twat who watches tv on a daily basis as opposed to running a country- who allowed the CDC to dictate to him to shut down the economy. 30 million unemployed-
    blacks who did not sneeze or cough turned away-dying as a result, of an exclusive use to beds without so few symptoms...now they are widening the symptoms nationwide...so sad that now whites who show more than those- well we have to allow, yet how many died because they didnt' show those 2 or 3 symptoms? What a feckless jackal of a leader. A mark. Unless Republican politicians are right that blacks are just not hygienical,
    Outside Israel & Arabia the world loathes this POTUS.

Most important U could have identified how Charmalagne or whatever his name is, didn't take kindly and told Biden: we got a long way until the election- letting him know, - we don't have to vote for U.

Will you give him that credit? Or is credit only reserved for blacks who vote republican, claim conservative and praise Drumpf?
    I bring up Biden because he showed what and how Establishment Democrats think. Not that anyone who pays attention truly needs a refresher on. All one needs do is see how Black conservatives are treated by their peers on the left, it's disgusting.

Charlamagne didn't know how to respond because I think he was aghast at the blatant disrespect shown to his face. But that gets a pass, it gets a pass and nobody can argue otherwise because anyone from another party or someone who wasn't as establishment as Biden is who said that in this day and age would have been CANCELLED. That is the God's honest truth.

OK, so people aren't voting FOR Biden, but AGAINST Trump, that's fine. People vote "against" all the time.

The NFL protesters ARE against the flag and Anthem, read Colin Kaepernick's 4th of July Tweet and tell me I'm wrong. Oh the NFL is now going to play the "Black National Anthem" oh so the NFL is "Making Segregation Great Again" eh? And if 100% of people don't stand for THAT Anthem what then?

The Battle Flag of Northern Virginia has indeed been used for bad things, people have co-opted it for some real shitty stuff and there's no excuse for it. But The Civil War wasn't ONLY about slavery, it was also about the States Rights to self determination. Surely the emotion is 100% on the side of slavery being the major issue, but the casus belli of the Civil War was SECESSION and whether the states had the right to do so. Given that the Treaty of Paris 1783 acknowledges the United States "existence as free, sovereign, and independent states" that along with the Bill of Rights 10th Amendment and the attempted peaceful secession of New England states around the War of 1812 lead the Confederate leaders to believe their states' had the right to self determination. Wouldn't really make a whole bunch of sense if 600,000 people were killed just because of slavery....especially if we're to believe that we're such a horrible racist nation. The Battle Flag of Northern Virginia is viewed through a prism. Some people see a relic of a bygone era, some people see it as a symbol of hate and evil, some people see it with no malice hard as that may be to believe. The Civil War is old and it has taken the nation a long time to heal, why this wound is still picked at is beyond me. As for bringing up Democrats use of the flag, that points to the hypocrisy of the very same people who are giving the A-OK to tear down historic statues and they always get away with their hypocrisy, ALWAYS and people are tired of it.

Further point being, what has President Trump DONE, have his actions not spoken loudly to the African-American community?

Because Trump got rid of the mandate in regards to Obamacare. Obamacare was a road to a system like Canada's or the UK's and while their system works for those countries (sometimes) they don't have our population.

Obama at the very least WAS a Muslim, he attended a Madrassa. He didn't think ISIS were all that big fo a threat, the "jv team" he called them. He never denounced Militant Islamic extremism, never called it out at all.

" You've never addressed that belt buckle story have you? Its a stupid ass story that's why." - In response to that I said "politics is full contact" and the cited what Trump said about Ted Cruz and Cruz's father. But hey if you don't want to accept it don't accept it.

I don't give a good God damn what "the world" thinks of Trump, I don't vote thinking "Gee will these other nations like us?" Why would I vote that way? I don't live in those countries I live in America. Do THOSE citizens think about who Americans like or don't like when they vote? I fucking doubt it.

Charlamagne handled Biden as best he could, I don't know what would have happened had Biden been there in person. It was a very awkward situation.

Ooooh "Drumpf" lol maaaaan you NAILED him!!!!! fucking cringe.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle every one here hates you and sees you're a cunt.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And there are consequences.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like how "moderates" are included in BOTH lists of enemies.

That explains the frustration I sometimes feel.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Most reasonable people will of course consider themselves moderates and most are.

Right now I'm not, because the left is completely irrational and actively trying to ruin the United States.

"I'm an afro-indigenous non-binary local organizer here in Portland organizing for the abolition of not just the militarized police state but also the United States as we know it"

Said to applause.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Most reasonable people will of course consider themselves moderates (TRUE) and most are (MEHHHH).

Sorry for breaking up the above into two parts... but as you can see I totally agree with the first part, while having serious doubts about the second.
    People of course consider themselves moderates because nobody's gonna come right out and tell you they're an extremist.
    Reality though, is somewhat different.

Right now I'm not, because the left is completely irrational and actively trying to ruin the United States.

I respect your honest self-assessment. Others in your position would be claiming a moderate stance, while you openly admit to being an extremist right now while expressing your reasons why.

"I'm an afro-indigenous non-binary local organizer here in Portland organizing for the abolition of not just the militarized police state but also the United States as we know it"

Said to applause.

Couple of things right off the bat. The "non-binary" bullshit always throws me for a loop. No matter how hard they try to "mainstream" this non-binary CRAP......... AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

I realize that's besides the point and it's the message that we're looking at here... but paraphrasing Renee Zellwegger in "Jerry Maguire"............. you lost me at "non-binary."

"Abolition the militarized police state". Hmmm... those are some mighty strong and dangerous words there, little Lilith. Not sure what all that entails, but it doesn't sound good.

"... but also the United States as we know it...." Ok. Again... shake of the head here. Abolition of the United States as we know it?? Or did she/he/it mean abolition of something else? Tough to make out what exactly the hell was meant there.

In any case, you should know by know Lyle....... that these societal struggles bring out all sorts of bugs out of the woodwork.

The problem is when we start grouping all people from the left with characters such as these.

We can't and we shouldn't.

Example: I abhor what happened to George Floyd and I will continue abhorring it. I will continue thinking it's way past due for some meaningful police reform and societal reforms on racial disparities.

And if you look around, you'll find many people maybe further to the left who share my same feelings.

That does NOT mean everyone left of center is a Lilith Sinclair.

I posted another thread on the death of John Lewis, as fine an American IMO as there has ever been....... and nary a beep about it.

Why is that?

I felt compelled to find out more about John Lewis and the events around the Selma marches..... and was downright APPALLED by the incredible racist brutality those poor folks had to endure.

In 1965, FFS.

So yeah... I'm a moderate and proudly so.

But I can also see how circus characters like little Lilith manage to keep the extremist fires burning.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do realise how Cleese has completely explained you and your modus operandi since day one here and in the real world? This is how you have managed to strut around abusing forum members for fucking years now in some bizarre self justified belief that you are of course always morally right and fuck the rest of the forum if they don't agree with you. You have for years tried to convince us that you would be courteous and good natured and rational if it were not for all your enemies - noisy minorities groups, unions, Demonstrators, Welfare spongers, communists, upstart actors etc.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You do realise how Cleese has completely explained you and your modus operandi since day one here and in the real world? This is how you have managed to strut around abusing forum members for fucking years now in some bizarre self justified belief that you are of course always morally right and fuck the rest of the forum if they don't agree with you. You have for years tried to convince us that you would be courteous and good natured and rational if it were not for all your enemies - noisy minorities groups, unions, Demonstrators, Welfare spongers, communists, upstart actors etc.
    So you're not a fan of reading then?

Thread Information