Dislikes Dislikes:  1

Thread: Extremism is the WORST disease

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Extremism is the WORST disease

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'God given right' is surely a pretty extremist and dangerous stance to take. The cult of the individual. What it really means is 'I am more important than you and material things are more important than people, fuck you, I think so little of God I will debase the idea by using it as an excuse to deny you your rights in an arrogant attempt to justify my own selfish Intransigence '.

Monarchs the very people you chose to extricate yourselves from in the states, have long claimed' God given right' as an excuse to trample people's rights. The uncomfortable truth is that 'we the people' were the original SJWs. Compassionate, ethical human beings who fought to secure human rights, and God never gave you squat.

Forgive me if I am mistaken but I am pretty sure there is no mention of God in the constitution or Bill of rights. Its just passing the book and declaring the same feudal God given bullshit Lords of the Manor you all ran from, have used for centuries.

So actually it is distinctly unAmerican to invoke God and try to reconnect church and state in some weird proto European model.
    You know I'd expect every so often you wouldn't deliberately read the absolute worst into what I post but I guess I think too highly of you.

'God given right' meaning something MAN didn't bestow on you. MAN doesn't say "you can speak freely" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to defend yourself" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to own property and create wealth" ergo MAN can't take that away from you...or shouldn't be able to rather, but do please continue on with your assuming the stupid shit you're assuming. Read INALIENABLE unable to be taken away or given to by the possessor. I would think I wouldn't have to spell that out for you yet here we are and why are we here? Because you assume the absolute worst of me, you always have and you always will....and THAT would be your right to believe which I nor anyone else can take from you, do you understand?

"What it really means is"....oh how kind of you to attempt to translate for me . What it means is, no government, no man, no person, no group, no nobody other than our creator (or whatever deity you follow or don't) endowed in each individual inalienable rights.....but hey I guess you don't accept that and so who gives you your rights? "We the people"? The MOB? They can & will take your rights in a heartbeat if you assume of course they gave them to you, but maybe you'll find that out on your own.

No mentions of God in The Constitution or Bill of Rights, but certainly quite a few in The Declaration of Independence the most famous being: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”...and there's a reason for this https://allthingsliberty.com/2016/02...-constitution/. Also each individual state has it's own Constitution and the majority of those mention God for example: "We, the people of the State of North Carolina, grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for the preservation of the American Union and the existence of our civil, political and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance of those blessings to us and our posterity, do, for the more certain security thereof and for the better government of this State, ordain and establish this Constitution." .

So I'm sorry you were saying how "unAmerican" it was to invoke God....do please continue

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    'God given right' is surely a pretty extremist and dangerous stance to take. The cult of the individual. What it really means is 'I am more important than you and material things are more important than people, fuck you, I think so little of God I will debase the idea by using it as an excuse to deny you your rights in an arrogant attempt to justify my own selfish Intransigence '.

Monarchs the very people you chose to extricate yourselves from in the states, have long claimed' God given right' as an excuse to trample people's rights. The uncomfortable truth is that 'we the people' were the original SJWs. Compassionate, ethical human beings who fought to secure human rights, and God never gave you squat.

Forgive me if I am mistaken but I am pretty sure there is no mention of God in the constitution or Bill of rights. Its just passing the book and declaring the same feudal God given bullshit Lords of the Manor you all ran from, have used for centuries.

So actually it is distinctly unAmerican to invoke God and try to reconnect church and state in some weird proto European model.
    You know I'd expect every so often you wouldn't deliberately read the absolute worst into what I post but I guess I think too highly of you.

'God given right' meaning something MAN didn't bestow on you. MAN doesn't say "you can speak freely" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to defend yourself" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to own property and create wealth" ergo MAN can't take that away from you...or shouldn't be able to rather, but do please continue on with your assuming the stupid shit you're assuming. Read INALIENABLE unable to be taken away or given to by the possessor. I would think I wouldn't have to spell that out for you yet here we are and why are we here? Because you assume the absolute worst of me, you always have and you always will....and THAT would be your right to believe which I nor anyone else can take from you, do you understand?

"What it really means is"....oh how kind of you to attempt to translate for me . What it means is, no government, no man, no person, no group, no nobody other than our creator (or whatever deity you follow or don't) endowed in each individual inalienable rights.....but hey I guess you don't accept that and so who gives you your rights? "We the people"? The MOB? They can & will take your rights in a heartbeat if you assume of course they gave them to you, but maybe you'll find that out on your own.

No mentions of God in The Constitution or Bill of Rights, but certainly quite a few in The Declaration of Independence the most famous being: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”...and there's a reason for this https://allthingsliberty.com/2016/02...-constitution/. Also each individual state has it's own Constitution and the majority of those mention God for example: "We, the people of the State of North Carolina, grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for the preservation of the American Union and the existence of our civil, political and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance of those blessings to us and our posterity, do, for the more certain security thereof and for the better government of this State, ordain and establish this Constitution." .

So I'm sorry you were saying how "unAmerican" it was to invoke God....do please continue
    Wait.... God given right' meaning something MAN didn't bestow on you. MAN doesn't say "you can speak freely" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to defend yourself" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to own property and create wealth" ergo MAN can't take that away from you.

MAN didn't say that?

Wait..... SO YOU HEARD GOD SAY IT?

Holy fucking shit.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Wait.... God given right' meaning something MAN didn't bestow on you. MAN doesn't say "you can speak freely" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to defend yourself" MAN doesn't say "You're allowed to own property and create wealth" ergo MAN can't take that away from you.

MAN didn't say that?

Holy fucking shit.

Yes Brockton, sure thing. I'm not going to ever question how fucking retarded you are.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MAN didn't say that?

Holy fucking shit.
    Pretty sure it was Donald Trump who said that
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

MAN didn't say that?

Holy fucking shit.
    Pretty sure it was Donald Trump who said that
    Exactly

Thread Information