Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127

Thread: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,629
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    6-5 Charlo.
    They live, We sleep

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,346
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4793
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    12th to Charlo. 8-4ish Charlo here. Tough respectable scrap from both who sponged quite a bit.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    4,308
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    936
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Closer than derevanchenkos face would have one believe could see scores all over honestly but most likely a charlo win

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,629
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    6-6.

    114-114 Draw.
    They live, We sleep

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,346
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4793
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    118-110 is a joke

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,629
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    116-112
    117-111
    118-110

    UD Charlo.

    I'm not the biggest Charlo fan but that 118-110 card is bad.
    They live, We sleep

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,418
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    I had it 118-110 for Charlo. I thought he clearly won. All of the scorecards were good though.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,418
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Charlo controlled almost the entire fight I thought. Derevyanchenko got in some good punches here and there but overall didn’t do nearly enough.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,418
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    116-112
    117-111
    118-110

    UD Charlo.

    I'm not the biggest Charlo fan but that 118-110 card is bad.
    IMO your draw is much worse 😁

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,629
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I had it 118-110 for Charlo. I thought he clearly won. All of the scorecards were good though.
    I have no issue with Charlo getting the win but Derevyanchenko won more than 2 rounds for me.
    They live, We sleep

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,418
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I had it 118-110 for Charlo. I thought he clearly won. All of the scorecards were good though.
    I have no issue with Charlo getting the win but Derevyanchenko won more than 2 rounds for me.
    I have no problem giving him a few more rounds but I don’t think there was any round he clearly won.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,346
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4793
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    I didn't pay for no 'intermission' . Haymon you need to keep the momentum rolling son!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,629
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I had it 118-110 for Charlo. I thought he clearly won. All of the scorecards were good though.
    I have no issue with Charlo getting the win but Derevyanchenko won more than 2 rounds for me.
    I have no problem giving him a few more rounds but I don’t think there was any round he clearly won.
    116-112 or 115-113 I could see for Charlo. There were some close rounds.
    They live, We sleep

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,629
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    305
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I didn't pay for no 'intermission' . Haymon you need to keep the momentum rolling son!
    The line-up here is unusual to say the least. This fight should have been the main. Now we get 2 more fights before the unification.
    They live, We sleep

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,346
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4793
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jermall Charlo v Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I didn't pay for no 'intermission' . Haymon you need to keep the momentum rolling son!
    The line-up here is unusual to say the least. This fight should have been the main. Now we get 2 more fights before the unification.
    Yeh I don't like it. People "build" to a ppv main event on fight night. Far be it from the cynic in me to think part of it is them playing through the UFC PPV

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canelo Alvarez v Sergiy Derevyanchenko
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2019, 06:49 PM
  2. Danny Jacobs vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-31-2018, 09:19 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:04 AM
  4. Sergiy Derevyanchenko vs. Kemahl Russell
    By Freedom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2017, 09:16 PM
  5. PBC on ESPN: Sergiy Derevyanchenko vs Sam Soliman
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing