Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
I think the Charlo brothers solidified their place at the top of their divisions
Jermell definitely top dog at 154 but Mall showed he belongs with the elite but did nothing to leapfrog them. I'm seeing lots of so-called "experts" who state Golovkin's record is garbage all of a sudden anointing Mall the next coming for beating Dere. Funny, very funny. God forbid had he stopped him.
I think that Jermall beat Derevyanchenko easier than either Jacobs or GGG (I thought GGG lost). Jacobs has moved up and I think GGG is aging and isn’t what he used to be. Canelo has also moved up. I can’t imagine he is coming back down to middleweight to fight Charlo. That means you basically have Andrade left who Charlo just passed if not already ahead.

I think GGG is the only one you could say could be ahead of him but I doubt GGG fights him to prove that he’s better.
GGGs team said long ago “we will never fight Charlo” I can provide video, in fact I can provide multiple videos because they said it on multiple occasions.

GGG isn’t going to fight Charlo, GGGs fans first excused it by “Charlo doesn’t deserve it”. Mind you this is after Charlo earned mandatory status. Now they have to try and tear him down. They will claim Charlo’s fans are propping him up, has anyone seen that? If the Charlo’s even have fans all they want is 3gift Golovkin to fight Charlo. Such terrible fans wanting a highly ranked fighter to fight another highly ranked fighter. The gall
At this stage of his career, I think he’s about done with the tough fights unless it’s big money like Canelo. I could be wrong but I agree that I don’t think he will ever fight Charlo or even Andrade.