Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Nick Cannon

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,093
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Nick Cannon

    Certainly we've heard all about this yeah?






    Looks like Denilson has a new buddy
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2206
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Sacked, apologises then backtracks like a true keyboard warrior.

    SNIVELING SHIT WEASEL OF THE WEEK.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Just goes to show that racists can come in all colors.

    Should be noted that he was slammed by several fellow black people on that same video.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,093
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Just goes to show that racists can come in all colors.

    Should be noted that he was slammed by several fellow black people on that same video.
    While it's heartening to see many people disagree with him I wouldn't check on Twitter to see how many agree with him.



    I personally don't think Nick Cannon should have been fired for his views. His views are his views, they shouldn't cost him his job at least not immediately. Let the market do it's thing people will either let it slide or change the channel.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Just goes to show that racists can come in all colors.

    Should be noted that he was slammed by several fellow black people on that same video.
    While it's heartening to see many people disagree with him I wouldn't check on Twitter to see how many agree with him.



    I personally don't think Nick Cannon should have been fired for his views. His views are his views, they shouldn't cost him his job at least not immediately. Let the market do it's thing people will either let it slide or change the channel.


    Yeah... fired might be a bit much. But racist he is. Any time someone tries (comically) to explain differences between black and white by clumsily attempting to engage "science"....... they show their racist under-skin.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,093
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Yeah... fired might be a bit much. But racist he is. Any time someone tries (comically) to explain differences between black and white by clumsily attempting to engage "science"....... they show their racist under-skin.
    What was completely laughable to me was the whole "melanin gives you soul, melanin makes you compassionate".....I mean surely the necklacing victims of Winnie Mandela will find solace in how compassionate she was what with her melanin and all.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Yeah... fired might be a bit much. But racist he is. Any time someone tries (comically) to explain differences between black and white by clumsily attempting to engage "science"....... they show their racist under-skin.
    What was completely laughable to me was the whole "melanin gives you soul, melanin makes you compassionate".....I mean surely the necklacing victims of Winnie Mandela will find solace in how compassionate she was what with her melanin and all.

    Cannon and his melanin nonsense. Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder with his black breeding and anatomical gibberish. White men can't jump.... black men can't swim. Miles and his "blacks have lower IQ" bullshit.

    It's all racist, whether maliciously intended or not. It's ignorance given air time and getting the backlash it probably deserves.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,093
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    I think IQ varies I also know there's more than 1 kind of IQ and a lot of it depends on what you've been exposed to as an individual.



    Also from the dumpsterfire that is Twitter:

    "@NickCannon We are with you✊🏿 Keep leading!" - Dwayne Wade
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I think IQ varies I also know there's more than 1 kind of IQ and a lot of it depends on what you've been exposed to as an individual.



    Also from the dumpsterfire that is Twitter:

    "@NickCannon We are with you✊🏿 Keep leading!" - Dwayne Wade


    Well, Dwayne Wade as a social commentator is........ well he's a pretty good basketball player.

    On IQ, of course it varies and of course it depends on what you've been exposed to, ergo the environmental factors to be considered. But to point blank say that blacks are dumber than whites because their average IQ scores say so..... that's just wrong and the only possible agenda for that is to continue fanning the flames of racial tensions and disparity.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,093
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I think IQ varies I also know there's more than 1 kind of IQ and a lot of it depends on what you've been exposed to as an individual.



    Also from the dumpsterfire that is Twitter:

    "@NickCannon We are with you✊🏿 Keep leading!" - Dwayne Wade


    Well, Dwayne Wade as a social commentator is........ well he's a pretty good basketball player.

    On IQ, of course it varies and of course it depends on what you've been exposed to, ergo the environmental factors to be considered. But to point blank say that blacks are dumber than whites because their average IQ scores say so..... that's just wrong and the only possible agenda for that is to continue fanning the flames of racial tensions and disparity.
    I don't think any 1 race are by nature dumber or smarter than any other first off. Secondly race is but 1 way to sort IQ. Lastly, we're talking Bell Curves which are all over top of each other when IQ is broken out like that.

    It only fans the flames of racial tensions if you're speaking in absolutes about 100% of a race vs 100% of another race in terms of superiority and inferiority. That's certainly not where I'm going with IQ and I don't believe anyone else is either, but you'd have to ask them.


    What bothers me about the response to Nick Cannon is more the immediate "What he said is Anti-Semitic!" and that being the sole focus and him being fired for that. Which leads one to believe "Well had he just stuck to white folk everything would be a-ok" and it would also "fan the flames" of the whole "Jewish people control everything"....Again, I don't think Nick Cannon actually meant any evilness by it, I'd rather enjoy if people openly discussed their dumb ideas they haven't fully thought out instead of hiding. I don't think Nick meant anything maliciously, I think he was just talking to Prof. Griff and well, that's a topic that'll be discussed by Griff (if anyone knows him). All that to say, what Nick said was by no means "nice", but I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't think he should be able to spout off about whatever. There should be no 3rd rail in open friendly discussion.

    Dwayne Wade giving his support is odd....Dwayne Wade having a trans child is likewise odd. I mean it's a different world I guess when you're that wealthy.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,917
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4775
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    TF does a Nick Cannon even do. Last I heard he was using his time to trade..badly..diss tracks with eminem. Guy just wants some camera time

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Certainly we've heard all about this yeah?






    Looks like Denilson has a new buddy
    Black people can barely get people fired when they kill us. Yet Nick Cannon was fired over something that he said.

    But I expect that in a system of white supremacy

    The white murderers of Breonna Taylor, Tamir Rice Eric Garner and countless other Blk victims are still walking around free and protected by white society.

    But white society wants to dictate to Black people who we should denounce, based on words they don’t like? Meanwhile white Jews refuse to rent black tentants
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 07-17-2020 at 10:45 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Yeah... fired might be a bit much. But racist he is. Any time someone tries (comically) to explain differences between black and white by clumsily attempting to engage "science"....... they show their racis withoutt under-skin.
    What was completely laughable to me was the whole "melanin gives you soul, melanin makes you compassionate".....I mean surely the necklacing victims of Winnie Mandela will find solace in how compassionate she was what with her melanin and all.
    You're stating a fact without giving it any context.

    Winnie Mandela used necklacing as a practice to kill black people during the apartheid regime who were snitches and spies and collaborators with that regime. It wasn't just a case of black people throwing a ring of tyres around a black person and burning them to death.

    No. It was justifiable punishment for those black people who deserved it.

    Now this is not just me saying it, this is the white people at wiki who are saying it
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 07-18-2020 at 06:37 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Nick Cannon

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Certainly we've heard all about this yeah?






    Looks like Denilson has a new buddy
    How come Roger Stone didn't have to go on an apology tour like Cannon ?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Nick Charles RIP
    By marbleheadmaui in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:15 PM
  3. Nick mcdonald
    By gungloves in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. Team Cannon: Anyone remember these fools???
    By El Kabong in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 10:24 PM
  5. Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs
    By El Kabong in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 10:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing