Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alex Jones material finding its way on YouTube again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Unfortunately I have had the mispleasure of reading your purposeful misinterpretation of most things. Basically 'The UK treats minorities more than well. Otherwise where else does it better?' That is the basic premise and all you have is midnight ranting.

When I post it is wgen my wife is at work, but for you it is day in day out as a full time carer. Allegedly. Maybe spend more time with your loved one than the evil racists. Then again, you would argue that this is working time.

Trolling is what you are doing right now and in other threads. People are sick of hearing you, Beanz. You are too aggressive and loud.
    You don't live in the UK and even when you did you were never part of a minority, but that does not excuse your wilful blindness.

This is a thread in which three of you are repeating the lie that Alex Jones is a victim. This is your argument. You are having to pretend he is depersonned or cancelled in order to defend that lie

Robustly opposing that point of view is not trolling it is using the forum for that which it was created. Your feelings about me or my opinions are neither here nor there, nobody is stopping you expressing them.

And again when and where I choose to post from is neither here nor there. Often I am in the same room as the Mrs or outside together when I post on my phone. We spend so much more time together than most couples so no need for you to stick your big nose in there either.

You are all so uptight it's pretty sad.

If people are sick of hearing me they are free to express that view here. Unlike yourself and your fellow Jones supporter here I have never asked for posters to be banned or hounded them off the forum and you are not going to get away with doing that to me again either.

In a thread about de personning and cancel culture/free speech? It is very funny. 😁
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The right to offend people, lol!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information