Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alex Jones material finding its way on YouTube again. lol

If YOUTUBE or any other social media didn't want Ann Coulter, who was once a devout Trumpaholic, would his base care? Even though she stated if he had governered just 1% of the way he campaigned- he would still be in office.

Since she isnt talking about stop the steal, BLM, Antifa and the rest of the right wing narrative, I wonder if she will be given the big adios from Trumpers.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO ACCEPT THAT HE CAN BOMB INNOCENT PEOPLE IN SYRIA...WITHOUT CHECKING WITH CONGRESS, BUT HE CAN'T PROTECT OUR ACTUAL BORDER?
    --Ann Coulter

Wow, so when Democrats say it...it means they just hate Don, but when Ann stated Syrians weren't a problem to us...she seems on the same page as Alex. He fucked over the true base...but for whomelse or what else?
    Again if she continues to dog him out-would her free speech still be protected? Would she be defended if social platform banned her? Or fuck her and her opinion if it aint in alighnment to Trump fans.

The very people who talked the most shit about Don when he campaigned. No Democrat can compete with the doodoo they said about him....

"Both parties were just responding to the donors and it was more evident than in the 2016 election."
    --Ann Coulter

"I happen to love his tweets, but tweets aren't actions. We voted for results"
    --Ann Coulter
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

psychosis made me believe Sandy Hook was staged.

I didnt keep up with his take on it, but was aware he talked on it.

I do wonder today, how any social platform would not be given the right to say "NO! We don't want individuals with a large following making accusations about government- then when in a deposition- all one has to say is- psychosis made me do it."

Gotta play that Alex remix one more time! But The Goblin remix 1st!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One more time!!!

And I'm so SIck of Trump...one moe TiME!!!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL. And yet the guy has a considerable following.

People talk about Jim Jones... but at least that "Jones" never made it back from Guyana, where unfortunately he induced/swayed/convinced/hypnotized/whatever over 900 individuals to commit mass suicide.

These fuckers would not even exist if it weren't for the masses of people ready and willing to give them an audience.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Alex Jones. Entertaining, often pretty accurate and sometimes off the mark. Just a man and he sells vitamins to make a buck rather than selling pharma and war. He is alright by me.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I rest my case.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I like Alex Jones. Entertaining, often pretty accurate and sometimes off the mark. Just a man and he sells vitamins to make a buck rather than selling pharma and war. He is alright by me.
    Cherry picking times when Jones was unhinged, mehhh, it doesnt take away his MASSIVE, MASSIVE track record of calling things exactly the way they unfolded. I like Alex Jones too, I always have liked him, and the 10% of bullshit he spouts is fucking overwhelmed by the 90% spot on predictions he has made. YThing is, his detractors wouldnt watch or listen to him more than 60 seconds, and just love finding memes or crazy stuff he's said, so they wouldnt have any idea how many millions of spot on predictions he has made that were WAY AHEAD of his time and came TOTALLY true. YEARS before it became common knowledge. The guy does his research and is the most well-informed person I have EVER heard, and Im referring to the sum total of 13 years of listening to him somewhat regularly.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Cherry picking times when Jones was unhinged, mehhh, it doesnt take away his MASSIVE, MASSIVE track record of calling things exactly the way they unfolded. I like Alex Jones too, I always have liked him, and the 10% of bullshit he spouts is fucking overwhelmed by the 90% spot on predictions he has made. YThing is, his detractors wouldnt watch or listen to him more than 60 seconds, and just love finding memes or crazy stuff he's said, so they wouldnt have any idea how many millions of spot on predictions he has made that were WAY AHEAD of his time and came TOTALLY true. YEARS before it became common knowledge. The guy does his research and is the most well-informed person I have EVER heard, and Im referring to the sum total of 13 years of listening to him somewhat regularly.

You can be 100 years old and spend 99 of those being wise and being "90% spot on with predictions" (although this predilection of throwing stats around without backup is really annoying).

But if in ONE of those years you go off on some crusade about an elementary school massacre being staged or faked............ then you're nothing but an insufferable asshole.

Besides, watching AJ's meltdowns is enough to have a normal person turn off the screen immediately. Hence the 60-second threshold you mention. In my case, it doesn't even reach 5 seconds.

99.24% of Americans agree with me.

El Kabong Guest

It's a very slippery slope deciding who is allowed to say what and when and on what platform.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not arguing about allowing anyone to say anything on any platform. I'm arguing about my amazement at Jones' following given what he does say and has said.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'm not arguing about allowing anyone to say anything on any platform. I'm arguing about my amazement at Jones' following given what he does say and has said.
    Dude is entertaining

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

entertaining, spot on 90% of the time, and I dont care about the other 10%, he could say we are all sunflower kernels from Venus, and it doesnt bother me. We need to take the good parts (90%) and laugh at the rest. That is the key to life. Too many have forgotten. Yes, laugh. Something alot of people have forgotten how to do. This impossible standard we have invented of canceling or discrediting anybody who says even 1 preposterous thing in a lifetime is the epitome of bullshit. Who is perfect? Oh I can hear it now: "Nobody said people need to be perfect, but just decent, civil, sensible, and sane is all we're asking"....yeah, OK, your definition should be enforced then. Let he who is free from sin......
    OH, and like 91.111625% of Americans agree with me.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 03-03-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Dude is entertaining

Ok, you know what... (don't hold me to this) . He IS entertaining in a sick, sad, twisted kind of way.

I just don't like people who use public forums to go out of their way to hurt innocent people. And that's what Jones has done.

He can talk conspiracy shit about whatever he wants. But IMO he crossed a line with Sandy Hook.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right wing have spoken- their idea of news is entertainment. The kind that tells people who lost children at a school it was all just a hoax.

I'd love to see anybit of the 90%, That's what this thread should be about- defend the man with his own reporting.

But until then, I too, thought it was entertaining- in a sadistic manner, while thought provoking to say:
    1. I'm sick of Trump
    2. Fuck Trump and fuck these fucking people.
    3. It wouldn't be so bad if he was shitty from the beginning. (through a river of tears)
    4. You Qanon people are full of shit
    5. If any of you who admire his (entertainment) lost a child at that school, would that be entertaining to hear him?- He went psychosis in his deposition, was that entertaining too?

All 5 statements are from different shows.
    Tsk, Tsk, don't accuse me of taking 10%, if you can't find 30%. I know his work well and can debate him reel time- On the Zoom if need be

I can do more, but I'd prefer to see what is so entertaining about him and again- his current position on Trump- the dude- he is so F'n sick of!

Was that entertaining?

Is he an entertainer or an alternative to mainstream via talk-radio?

"I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm kind of retarded"
    --Alex Jones on Joe Regan.

One of my favs is when he referred to David Icke as one who makes a great bowl of punch, then takes a big dump in it aka conman.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-04-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information