Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alex Jones material finding its way on YouTube again. lol

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment that consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity.

This is what you and El Kabong do. You are nothing but trolls. It absolutely describes your M.O to a tee.

There is a huge difference between me choosing to mention my family and you mentioning them usually to denigrate or poke fun at them. The biggest difference is that they are not YOUR family. Fucking hell you are such a scummy bloke that you now think people having to be treated in hospital for Covid is something to laugh about. How shit must your life be that you spend your waking hours on here telling me i am staying up too late, or shouldn't be drinking beer and wine on the same night, or having a go at Master because you hate the fact there are Indian immigrants living in the UK. What an absolute bell end you are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment that consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity.

This is what you and El Kabong do. You are nothing but trolls. It absolutely describes your M.O to a tee.

There is a huge difference between me choosing to mention my family and you mentioning them usually to denigrate or poke fun at them. The biggest difference is that they are not YOUR family. Fucking hell you are such a scummy bloke that you now think people having to be treated in hospital for Covid is something to laugh about. How shit must your life be that you spend your waking hours on here telling me i am staying up too late, or shouldn't be drinking beer and wine on the same night, or having a go at Master because you hate the fact there are Indian immigrants living in the UK. What an absolute bell end you are.
    Okay, so me having an exchange with Master whereby you then jump in like a lunatic using negative adjectives constantly accusing one of racism while throwing around other random BS is totally above board. Was that not you jumping in and being a troll? It had nothing to do with you and it was you who chose to engage in the manner you did. All I ever posited was the Britain has been more than generous to outsiders as compared with most other countries on this planet.

Me and Lyle are nothing but trolls and you are not a troll when you jump into other conversations looking for your 'look at me' moment?

If you do not want your family mentioning then how about don't fucking bring them up all the time? Lyle was talking about his personal experience and suddenly it is 'Me and my sister' or with me 'My Dad has lived in all these countries' that. Sarcasm is too much for you regarding those people, but you quite merrily tear people apart directly on here: 'How dare you question if my father was sound or an economic migrant as he traversed the globe?' My Dad was never there, but he never chose a woman so bad she would allow another man to beat up her son. Just saying.

You claim to be up at 2am working when what you are really doing is spewing out bile. As Walrus observed it was rant, rant, rant and then when called out 'But I am working'....Then more ranting. You are full of it. What is with all the lies too? One week ago checked over for a heart attack and full of illness and then the next week 'Oh, I am younger than my age'. Makes sense I guess.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

12:30 not 2 am. That you would even mention it is nuts. The reality of being self employed gives me that freedom. If I choose to draft a press release or prepare for or edit an interview at anytime it doesn't make it less of a job because I don't do it at 11am or you don't like it. This is what I mean about sealioning, you are obsessed with trying to invalidate me and my life rather than dealing with the subject in hand. Considering you shared with us all a history self harm and alcohol and drug abuse it is a bit rich for you to project that onto others. I am a parent and grandparent who has had numerous jobs before becoming self employed in order to facilitate the realities of being a primary registered care as well, and so you can see I am getting a bit sick of having to explain myself to a childless man who works half days. You are a baby, grow up.

El Kabong related his families experience of Covid and so in reply I related the experience of somebody from my family that was markedly different.

That is nothing like you, even now you sick man, twisting and speculating about the moral worth and/or motivations of my Parents. Fucking hell man you sit there in judgement of people you know nothing about. You really are a peice of work. Here you are suggesting that it is somehow my father's lack of clairvoyance to blame for my mother after divorcing him choosing to marry a man who ended up being a violent and abusive step father. That is deranged on your part.

Violent men hide that violence very well, and like you, often blame women for everything. That you would blame it on a woman is no surprise, that is how sick you are.

Like I have said all along you don't actually believe in personal responsibility its always someone else's fault.

Women.
    Indians.
    Immigrants.
    Lefties.
    Beanz' Dad.

Anyone but you and the wankers like Alex Jones you defend.

And to think I asked for you to be unbanned when you and your free speech Pals here repeatedly asked the mods to ban me permanently.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The Bell Curve part was obviously a call out to me, but so much wrong with that post. Just to pick an example: "posters who think white power and white supremacy are nothing to be worried about".

Well, is this something to be worried about? The UK where there have been successful non white business people and politicians for over a hundred years, the nation that forced other nations to give up slavery, the nation that continues to have non whites in government, and who do well in society. Is X, for example, hiding behind his sofa worrying about the rise of the new Hitler? Or is he rather a smart chap who does well in a country more tolerant than most others.

Come out here Beanz and I will show you a place with no whites in government and no blacks too. Go to India and try and buy a property and contrast that with the nation that allowed Master's family to come in and build a life. Night and day. Britain has a race problem as compared with where exactly?

It is kind of ordinary for a country with a majority white population to have a majority of white people in positions of influence. Same in India with Indians and in Japan with the Japanese etc.
    So here it is.

Gandalf you are a liar.

I didn't jump into a discussion between you and Master like a troll did I?

You brought him up in a reply to me. That is the opposite to what you claimed.

For you and El Kabong and Walrus the cunt it is all about trying to trip people up and gaslight me calling me nuts and lazy and crazy etc.

Anything to avoid facing up to your own shared negative whiny bigotry.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong related his families experience of Covid and so in reply I related the experience of somebody from my family that was markedly different.
    "i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You went out of your way to seek out something to be offended by. You took my posting about my family and the status of our health individually as some sort of direct dig against people like your sister.

WHY?

Did you think I was attacking someone? Did you not know I was speaking of my own family? It's OK to just say, "You know I misread what you were saying, my bad" but to drop that "i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks." on me like I'm taking the time to personally insult your family is fucking mental.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks."

You went out of your way to seek out something to be offended by. You took my posting about my family and the status of our health individually as some sort of direct dig against people like your sister.

WHY?

Did you think I was attacking someone? Did you not know I was speaking of my own family? It's OK to just say, "You know I misread what you were saying, my bad" but to drop that "i also think your 'healthy' people point of view really, really fucking sucks." on me like I'm taking the time to personally insult your family is fucking mental.

Thanks for proving my point so succinctly.

People are allowed to disagree with your opinion and that is precisely what I did. I believe that not only your opinion, but your entire posting attitude, really fucking sucks. It is negative and whiny and belligerent and condescending to an extreme degree.

You seem to think this is a one way street in which you are free to moan about somebody offending you, or groups that you are a part of, or have much in common with, (which is what you are doing here) but that nobody else should have that freedom extended to them. Alex Jones is exactly the same. To portray him as a victim is beyond ridiculous and undermines any suggestion that you are worried about anything more than offending as many people as possible, and keeping this forum as a safe space where you are protected from anyone expressing a view that contradicts yours.

I did not go out of my way to seek something to be offended by, I responded to the idea that society should carry on with no regard to vulnerable and disabled people in order to pretend that their lives do not really matter. That is what has happened for many years long before the pandemic and to not recognise that now is an opportunity lost.

Again you like Gandalf are actually telling lies here in order to present yourself as victims. How on earth could i have thought you were having a dig at my sister being in hospital with covid when i had not even told you at that point?

Chill out man
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

People are allowed to disagree with your opinion and that is precisely what I did. I believe that not only your opinion, but your entire posting attitude, really fucking sucks. It is negative and whiny and belligerent and condescending to an extreme degree.

You seem to think this is a one way street in which you are free to moan about somebody offending you, or groups that you are a part of, or have much in common with, (which is what you are doing here) but that nobody else should have that freedom extended to them. Alex Jones is exactly the same. To portray him as a victim is beyond ridiculous and undermines any suggestion that you are worried about anything more than offending as many people as possible, and keeping this forum as a safe space where you are protected from anyone expressing a view that contradicts yours.

I did not go out of my way to seek something to be offended by, I responded to the idea that society should carry on with no regard to vulnerable and disabled people in order to pretend that their lives do not really matter. That is what has happened for many years long before the pandemic and to not recognise that now is an opportunity lost.

Again you like Gandalf are actually telling lies here in order to present yourself as victims. How on earth could i have thought you were having a dig at my sister being in hospital with covid when i had not even told you at that point?

Chill out man

Disagreeing would have been fine, but you didn't do that!

You didn't "disagree with my opinion" you attributed some malicious shit to me just out of the clear fucking blue....but that's you, that's what you do. I say "I'm glad you didn't have a heart attack" and try to settle things down between us and when I'm posting about my own personal experience with COVID you take that, twist it up, and make it an attack on your sister. I'd say it was "unbelievable" if you hadn't done it before. You do it all the time, I keep telling you I don't care about your family and I wouldn't post about them, you're the only one bringing them up.

I'd respond to the rest of your post but frankly at this point it's not worth it because you'll either read it and twist it up into some bullshit like you did with my post on COVID or you'll bitch about the way I've formatted my response.

I've wasted far too much time on you already.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chill out man

Disagreeing would have been fine, but you didn't do that!

You didn't "disagree with my opinion" you attributed some malicious shit to me just out of the clear fucking blue....but that's you, that's what you do. I say "I'm glad you didn't have a heart attack" and try to settle things down between us and when I'm posting about my own personal experience with COVID you take that, twist it up, and make it an attack on your sister. I'd say it was "unbelievable" if you hadn't done it before. You do it all the time, I keep telling you I don't care about your family and I wouldn't post about them, you're the only one bringing them up.

I'd respond to the rest of your post but frankly at this point it's not worth it because you'll either read it and twist it up into some bullshit like you did with my post on COVID or you'll bitch about the way I've formatted my response.

I've wasted far too much time on you already.
    The only one twisting stuff is you.

That is how I speak. Fucking this that and the other. Look at you having to manipulate time and the order of posts to pretend that i was inferring something i could not possibly have done.

"Yeah man you thought I was talking about your sister who you had not even mentioned at that point" can you not see how absolutely batshit that line of reasoning is?

It is you who got offended. You tell me my opinion of virtually everything sucks almost everyday you just use different words. I really don't mind. I don't require your validation anymore than i would expect you to seek my approval of your opinions. You are just permanently angry and looking to project that same spiky hypersensitivity onto me.

Policing language again. It is just odd and hilariously ironic that you would have to invent stuff like me attributing malicious shit to your motivations in order for you to take the moral high ground and claim offense in a fucking thread about Alex Jones whose right to offend even grieving families you are more worried about defending.

Ha!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong thank you for saying

"I'm glad you didn't have a heart attack"

Seriously man? It was a nice thing to do but i didn't think any less of you as a person just because i thought your casual dismissal of covid restrictions reflected a view of disabled people most people have shared for centuries. People are complex, but seem recently unable to hold more than one thought in their head at the same time.I am glad none of your family suffered much with Covid symptoms but that doesn't mean you have to feel that you can't be frank and free with dissing my opinions.

Fill your boots.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

The only one twisting stuff is you.

That is how I speak. Fucking this that and the other. Look at you having to manipulate time and the order of posts to pretend that i was inferring something i could not possibly have done.

"Yeah man you thought I was talking about your sister who you had not even mentioned at that point" can you not see how absolutely batshit that line of reasoning is?

It is you who got offended. You tell me my opinion of virtually everything sucks almost everyday you just use different words. I really don't mind. I don't require your validation anymore than i would expect you to seek my approval of your opinions. You are just permanently angry and looking to project that same spiky hypersensitivity onto me.

Policing language again. It is just odd and hilariously ironic that you would have to invent stuff like me attributing malicious shit to your motivations in order for you to take the moral high ground and claim offense in a fucking thread about Alex Jones whose right to offend even grieving families you are more worried about defending.

Ha!
    Do whatever you want. I'm done.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 03-15-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Bell Curve part was obviously a call out to me, but so much wrong with that post. Just to pick an example: "posters who think white power and white supremacy are nothing to be worried about".

Well, is this something to be worried about? The UK where there have been successful non white business people and politicians for over a hundred years, the nation that forced other nations to give up slavery, the nation that continues to have non whites in government, and who do well in society. Is X, for example, hiding behind his sofa worrying about the rise of the new Hitler? Or is he rather a smart chap who does well in a country more tolerant than most others.

Come out here Beanz and I will show you a place with no whites in government and no blacks too. Go to India and try and buy a property and contrast that with the nation that allowed Master's family to come in and build a life. Night and day. Britain has a race problem as compared with where exactly?

It is kind of ordinary for a country with a majority white population to have a majority of white people in positions of influence. Same in India with Indians and in Japan with the Japanese etc.
    So here it is.

Gandalf you are a liar.

For you and El Kabong and Walrus the cunt it is all about trying to trip people up and gaslight me calling me nuts and lazy and crazy etc.

Right, I had no exchange with Master and you at no point became Don Quixote on a horse. You have never really addressed any points made either, so fuck knows what you are going on about.

You are boring and whiny, Beanz. Thread after thread with poster after poster. You are clearly not a busy man and I do not have the time you seemingly have in spades.

'Britain racist as compared with where?' turns into nothing more than a barrage of side alleys and personal attacks. Britain is more than generous is all I really posit.

As for your family. Sound like nutters as do you and will leave it there.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You never read anything anyone posts Gandalf. I am not the only one to have remarked on it. You come with your mind made up pretending to want a conversation, but in reality just wanting to soapbox.

I don't want to ride in on a white horse but I am not going to just keep my mouth shut when you come straight back to the forum and can't help yourself spreading your racist agenda.

It matters that you have the right to express your views but you are now again arguiing for removing that right from anyone that disagrees with you.

Your 'you have too much time on your hands' bullshit, is just another way to try and stopping me posting.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unfortunately I have had the mispleasure of reading your purposeful misinterpretation of most things. Basically 'The UK treats minorities more than well. Otherwise where else does it better?' That is the basic premise and all you have is midnight ranting.

When I post it is wgen my wife is at work, but for you it is day in day out as a full time carer. Allegedly. Maybe spend more time with your loved one than the evil racists. Then again, you would argue that this is working time.

Trolling is what you are doing right now and in other threads. People are sick of hearing you, Beanz. You are too aggressive and loud.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So here it is.

Gandalf you are a liar.

Right, I had no exchange with Master and you at no point became Don Quixote on a horse. You have never really addressed any points made either, so fuck knows what you are going on about.

You are boring and whiny, Beanz. Thread after thread with poster after poster. You are clearly not a busy man and I do not have the time you seemingly have in spades.

'Britain racist as compared with where?' turns into nothing more than a barrage of side alleys and personal attacks. Britain is more than generous is all I really posit.

As for your family. Sound like nutters as do you and will leave it there.
    Ha ha see he referenced me again. Flat calm and peace loving. Gotta love this.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WHY?

Chill out man
    Ha ha ha ha ha, he’s telling someone to chill, I’m laughing so hard I’m looking younger.

Thread Information