https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12197...box=1595451516

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo v Smith then GGG Trilogy

Well if this happens , I would give top kudos to Canelo. Not because I necessarily think he would win or lose.
    But I can’t think of another occasion when Canelo gave away most of the advantages or didn’t do things completely on his terms (Floyd fight excepted obviously.)
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easy fight for canelo. callum wants that extra million because he knows he's going to sleep & it'll be back to domestic level. ryder already beat that fraud
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just hate for the GGG trilogy push. The time has passed. GGG won the first fight and most people thought he won the second fight. Then I thought he lost to Derevyanchenko. It’s just pointless. There are tons of other fights I would rather see Canelo in anywhere from middleweight to light heavyweight.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

^ Same really never was big at all on the trilogy. Canelo has moved up only to come full circle and as much as I respect and like Golovkin he just went full puppy dog following him around so easily. Smith v Canelo is full respectable but Canelo needs to expand on 'greatness'.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Instead of this GGG trilogy B.S..................... how about Beterbiev?
    Oops.... sorry. Forgot we're not supposed to consider live, in-their-prime opponents who represent a real danger.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Oops.... sorry. Forgot we're not supposed to consider live, in-their-prime opponents who represent a real danger.
    ggg could fight artur while canelo lays out callum
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

Yeah you're right. Beterbiev's not damaged or over-the-hill yet.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

line them up & canelo will knock them down. canelo can only fight one at a time. artur is getting to that age where you won't give canelo credit anyway. once canelo puts callum to bed you'll be saying ryder already exposed him. i think you're mad because your mother lusts after canelo

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

line them up & canelo will knock them down. canelo can only fight one at a time. artur is getting to that age where you won't give canelo credit anyway. once canelo puts callum to bed you'll be saying ryder already exposed him. i think you're mad because your mother lusts after canelo

This is the Boxing board. Keep your issues limited to the other boards.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the Boxing board. Keep your issues limited to the other boards.
    i am talking about a boxer named canelo & your mothers lust for him. oscar also had a lot of female admirers

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    ^ Same really never was big at all on the trilogy. Canelo has moved up only to come full circle and as much as I respect and like Golovkin he just went full puppy dog following him around so easily. Smith v Canelo is full respectable but Canelo needs to expand on 'greatness'.

Anyway... back to boxing. I think a majority of hardcore fans have little to no interest in the trilogy. Probably most of the casuals do. Yes... Golovkin pretty much pimped himself out following the $$$, which may be tough to criticize from this side... but did zilch for his legacy. I might add that if he thought he'd get the nod in a decision fight vs. Canelo....... I have some beachfront property in Nebraska I might be able to sell him on. Canelo and his "greatness" is of course a subject of much debate, particularly the degree of it. But assuming he's got something to "expand" on....... IMO it should be a live, dangerous body. No weight advantages..... no diva clauses...... no bullshit decimal point catchweights...... but someone his own size with the power and skills to bother Canelo. Also preferably someone in his 30's.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Anyway... back to boxing. I think a majority of hardcore fans have little to no interest in the trilogy. Probably most of the casuals do. Yes... Golovkin pretty much pimped himself out following the $$$, which may be tough to criticize from this side... but did zilch for his legacy. I might add that if he thought he'd get the nod in a decision fight vs. Canelo....... I have some beachfront property in Nebraska I might be able to sell him on. Canelo and his "greatness" is of course a subject of much debate, particularly the degree of it. But assuming he's got something to "expand" on....... IMO it should be a live, dangerous body. No weight advantages..... no diva clauses...... no bullshit decimal point catchweights...... but someone his own size with the power and skills to bother Canelo. Also preferably someone in his 30's.
    Yeh that's what I'm saying why go to 175 just to leave..plenty of fresh talent there , then assuming he handles Smith impressively leave 168..pleanty of fresh talent there too. Seems a little anti climactic at this point as Golovkin adds another year and probably gets a soft touch to keep him busy as his top two ranked mandatories are the infamous battle hardened 'NOT RATED'. Starting to wonder if they maneuver the nice and shiny but highly flawed Esquiva Falcao in there.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easy fight for canelo. callum wants that extra million because he knows he's going to sleep & it'll be back to domestic level. ryder already beat that fraud
    I’m getting more and more respect for Canelo, and maybe he does iron out Smith. But I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the Ryder fight.
    Yes, it was a shit performance for him , probably the worst of his career. And Yes, Canelo is favourite.
    But Smith definitely has a chance.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I’m getting more and more respect for Canelo, and maybe he does iron out Smith. But I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the Ryder fight.
    Yes, it was a shit performance for him , probably the worst of his career. And Yes, Canelo is favourite.
    But Smith definitely has a chance.
    you are able to post without getting your emotions involved. canelos record against top opponents speaks for itself. did you think callum beat john? either way why did callum look like shit? is he struggling to make weight? he is a big guy. i can already see the excuses when he loses to canelo. he needed to move up. he was never any good. john already beat him. i'll be mad if canelo wants any weight restrictions. but if there are none canelo will deserve respect for a victory

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information