Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo v Smith then GGG Trilogy

Respect to Canelo for taking on Callum Smith. If he beats him then he is the best fighter at the weight and should be the Ring champion.

Callum Smith will win this fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Easy fight for canelo. callum wants that extra million because he knows he's going to sleep & it'll be back to domestic level. ryder already beat that fraud
    I’m getting more and more respect for Canelo, and maybe he does iron out Smith. But I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the Ryder fight.
    Yes, it was a shit performance for him , probably the worst of his career. And Yes, Canelo is favourite.
    But Smith definitely has a chance.
    you are able to post without getting your emotions involved. canelos record against top opponents speaks for itself. did you think callum beat john? either way why did callum look like shit? is he struggling to make weight? he is a big guy. i can already see the excuses when he loses to canelo. he needed to move up. he was never any good. john already beat him. i'll be mad if canelo wants any weight restrictions. but if there are none canelo will deserve respect for a victory
    “you are able to post without getting your emotions involved.”
    Did you really say that!
    I thought I was quite diplomatic and fair. When I want to get emotional, I’ll come to you for tips, trust me.

“Canelo's record against top opponents speaks for itself. did you think callum beat john? “
    Not sure, it doesn’t matter what I think, same as it doesn’t matter whether people think GGG beat Canelo in the 1st fight. (I never btw.) but like I said it WAS A POOR PERFORMANCE EITHER WAY.

“either way why did callum look like shit? is he struggling to make weight? he is a big guy. i can already see the excuses when he loses to canelo.”
    I hope you’re wrong and if he loses , they don’t roll that shit out.

“he needed to move up.” Maybe .
    “he was never any good.” I disagree.
    “john already beat him.” Uh, no he never.
    “i'll be mad if canelo wants any weight restrictions.” So would I, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
    “but if there are none canelo will deserve respect for a victory” yes he will, I totally agree............
    But one question for you. If Smith wins, will you give him respect?
    Don’t go being one of them pricks that say “so he should win, he’s way bigger, Canelo was robbed, blah, blah, bullshit.”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easy fight for canelo. callum wants that extra million because he knows he's going to sleep & it'll be back to domestic level. ryder already beat that fraud
    I’m getting more and more respect for Canelo, and maybe he does iron out Smith. But I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on the Ryder fight.
    Yes, it was a shit performance for him , probably the worst of his career. And Yes, Canelo is favourite.
    But Smith definitely has a chance.
    you are able to post without getting your emotions involved. canelos record against top opponents speaks for itself. did you think callum beat john? either way why did callum look like shit? is he struggling to make weight? he is a big guy. i can already see the excuses when he loses to canelo. he needed to move up. he was never any good. john already beat him. i'll be mad if canelo wants any weight restrictions. but if there are none canelo will deserve respect for a victory
    “you are able to post without getting your emotions involved.”
    Did you really say that!
    I thought I was quite diplomatic and fair. When I want to get emotional, I’ll come to you for tips, trust me.

“Canelo's record against top opponents speaks for itself. did you think callum beat john? “
    Not sure, it doesn’t matter what I think, same as it doesn’t matter whether people think GGG beat Canelo in the 1st fight. (I never btw.) but like I said it WAS A POOR PERFORMANCE EITHER WAY.

“either way why did callum look like shit? is he struggling to make weight? he is a big guy. i can already see the excuses when he loses to canelo.”
    I hope you’re wrong and if he loses , they don’t roll that shit out.

“he needed to move up.” Maybe .
    “he was never any good.” I disagree.
    “john already beat him.” Uh, no he never.
    “i'll be mad if canelo wants any weight restrictions.” So would I, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
    “but if there are none canelo will deserve respect for a victory” yes he will, I totally agree............
    But one question for you. If Smith wins, will you give him respect?
    Don’t go being one of them pricks that say “so he should win, he’s way bigger, Canelo was robbed, blah, blah, bullshit.”
    i was referring to other posters who are biased & get all emotional over certain fighters. if i was insulting you trust me you would know. it is a forum about boxing so posting your thoughts is the thing to do. just because the judges gave the fight to callum doesn't mean john didn't beat him. if callum wins i will give him full respect. if both fighters agree to the terms of the fight & step in the ring there should be no excuses & crying afterwards
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG is old.

Canelo will look for the KO this time around.

Floyd beat Canelo very easily and he was way past his prime like GGG..let’s take a small moment to realise how great Floyd is as a boxer..(TBE)

Smith is a big, super middleweight and still in his prime..it’s a good fight!

BJS must fight Charlo or Andrade next..no more wasting time.

Thread Information