Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Le patearon el trasero en tu país. Debe ser un adolescente descarado. Actúa duro pero estoy seguro de que es un poco cobarde

Es un cabrón es lo que es. Lo más seguro es un pendejito que como tu dices.... vive en el sotano de su mamá porque el cabroncito no tiene los cojones de vivir por su cuenta.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i think many of these scene are probably staged. we had a lady over here going to bunnings & post shop. turns out she is an actor working off a script. it is all about trying to cause division. if a place requires a face mask i go somewhere else. even though i have an exemption from my friend who is a gp. i won't give those stores my money. if i see someone in a mask i laugh to myself but couldn't care less. no one has said anything to me for not wearing a mask. if they did they would be told to mind their business or i would ignore them & carry on

Those exemption cards were debunked by the Justice Department..... and if you showed it in my place of business you'd have it shoved up your ass........................................... Dick.

You and your gay GP friend must take turns gang-banging each other, and he should turn in his med licence (if he even has one)... for giving exemption cards to lower life forms such as yourself.
    it's a medical certificate & a legal document. i wouldn't use your place because you sound like you want to force masks on people. a bit different from what you were saying previously. did you not care if someone didn't want to wear a mask? you seem confused. doesn't a gang bang need more than two people? also i can't get a fine for not wearing a mask because it is against my constitution
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Le patearon el trasero en tu país. Debe ser un adolescente descarado. Actúa duro pero estoy seguro de que es un poco cobarde

Es un cabrón es lo que es. Lo más seguro es un pendejito que como tu dices.... vive en el sotano de su mamá porque el cabroncito no tiene los cojones de vivir por su cuenta.
    do you hold onto your mates beard when you face fuck him?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think many of these scene are probably staged. we had a lady over here going to bunnings & post shop. turns out she is an actor working off a script. it is all about trying to cause division. if a place requires a face mask i go somewhere else. even though i have an exemption from my friend who is a gp. i won't give those stores my money. if i see someone in a mask i laugh to myself but couldn't care less. no one has said anything to me for not wearing a mask. if they did they would be told to mind their business or i would ignore them & carry on

Those exemption cards were debunked by the Justice Department..... and if you showed it in my place of business you'd have it shoved up your ass........................................... Dick.

You and your gay GP friend must take turns gang-banging each other, and he should turn in his med licence (if he even has one)... for giving exemption cards to lower life forms such as yourself.
    it's a medical certificate & a legal document. i wouldn't use your place because you sound like you want to force masks on people. a bit different from what you were saying previously. did you not care if someone didn't want to wear a mask? you seem confused. doesn't a gang bang need more than two people? also i can't get a fine for not wearing a mask because it is against my constitution

You'd get your fake exemption card AND your constitution shoved up your ass.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ping. that's me hitting those nerves. you're not confused just to stupid to keep your story straight

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ping. that's me hitting those nerves. you're not confused just to stupid to keep your story straight
    what happened to "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask." you are such a retard

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC, to be fair, you are putting words into people's mouths.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TIC, to be fair, you are putting words into people's mouths.
    it's fun to make stuff up

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No bitch. That's me telling you you'd have your fake exemption card AND your constitution shoved up your ass if you tried to come into my business with that shit.

Try to keep up, dick.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No bitch. That's me telling you you'd have your fake exemption card AND your constitution shoved up your ass if you tried to come into my business with that shit.

Try to keep up, dick.
    "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask." you sound confused fat joe

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Try to keep up, dick.
    "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask." you sound confused fat joe

In public, dick. If my place of business mandates it and you show your boyfriend-issued fake exemption card..... you'd have it shoved up your ass...... which I realize wouldn't probably be a deterrent for you.

The only confusion here is coming from your inbred mind.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Try to keep up, dick.

In public, dick. If my place of business mandates it and you show your boyfriend-issued fake exemption card..... you'd have it shoved up your ass...... which I realize wouldn't probably be a deterrent for you.

The only confusion here is coming from your inbred mind.
    i've already said i go elsewhere if a mask is mandated or did you forget retard

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Top 10 signs.

10. When the very people who decry protests are worthless & anti American turn around and protest themselves only with guns

9. When the very demographic that spends decades protesting peacefully in Christ name as Christians and Civil Rights advocates are succeeded by a generation that will not tolerate ass kicking by law enforcement. Now they are armed.

8. Biblically speaking simultaneously- It's revelator claims signs one can see at end times not the hour nor day but signs of ending globally as there was never a global leader back then. USA is the 1st. It (book) claims a nation will have power over all. Plagues will hit- so as of now locusts in Africa the worse they've seen. Ever. A virus hitting the world and making it on the doorstep of Oval Office, even though Democrats are catching the virus, as of now, what administration in America's history has ever had so many people testing positive for a virus? As I posted in the 2nd wave thread- these names prove "

Trump national security adviser O’Brien tests positive - Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend, tests positive for the coronavirus Ivanka Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, among other White House staff

Trump Campaign has 8 Staff Members Tested Positive for COVID-19 Since Saturday's Rally- 11 Secret Service members test positive for COVID-19 and fears of it spreading through the White House are mounting

Herman Cain Remains Hospitalized 1 Month After COVID-19 Diagnosis- Katie Miller, Pence's press secretary, tested positive - Trump's personal valet tested positive for corona

Tomas Philipson, former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers tested positive After experiencing a fever - he recovered but is a potential transmitter- thus he was let go.
    a Marine assigned to Trump's helicopter squadron and a cafeteria vendor at eateries inside the Eisenhower Executive Office tested positive.

#7. At the same time, 30 million people unemployed- as if that has ever happened & we recovered. These are but 3 plagues, yet they have occurred throughout history, but never all at the same time with a global leader. Especially considering what the leader sent his rep to state to the world which is

#6. Claiming the completion of the New World Order, ahem excuse me, New Liberal World Order ushered in By Donald Trump ( the long version states in tradition of George Bush Sr. Nothing about Reagan or founding fathers, rather Pompeo mentions the 1st prez to have the audacity to state the beginning of a new world order.

Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-28-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Top 10 Signs the USA is totally dead, forever, and will collapse shortly

#5. When a nation's morality succumbs to where a president enforces a law to wed man with man & woman to woman,(Obama)only for the succeeding president to run against it, then do nothing to repeal that which he claimed was detestable before the lord. Or as Nixon stated- Right before the fall of Greece, then Rome, homosexuality was rampant. So it is the same today. Yet when asked why repeal healthcare but not the gay marriage? The response was: It's the law of the land.

#4. When Ideology becomes so effective at dividing people, that talkshow hosts, radio shockjocks, conspiracy websites on right and left can make wrongful claims, yet face no backlash, while the media is demonized in every capacity, forcing the young generation to invent their own media outlets -then claim it as the only truth. On the right, Alex Jones, Mark levin, Drudge, Breitbart, Evopra, Stormfront then on the left, TYT, Ring of Fire, DavidPakmam, David Brock per Media Matters Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper. As a result politicians seek to appease the voters that are blindly & willfully following these microphone warriors of mistruth.

#3. When a president can break every single campaign promise and be told he kept his promises. This dude has zero miles of wall built in 3 years. Said he would investigate crooked Hillary on day one. Then told his minions, "that played well during the election, no we don't really care." When he can claim he will repeal all of ACA & replace it, then change it to just repeal. By year 3, let it implode. end of 4th year, well let's take out the mandate & leave the rest- as if that is what he ran on. Lied about bringing troops home, now we have them in Arabia for cash. When a POTUS can send our troops to a region that does not benefit us...and he said we got a billion for them? & his voters are ok with that? End times

#2. When the 2 party system unites to prevent a 3rd party from entering the race as one of their few efforts to work bipartisan?

#1. When those who read a book called Bible -that states in end times, one will come in the name of the Holy one, but believe them not. When it states they will make loud prayers in the street to be visible to men. Then we get a dude who didn't and still doesnt go to church, holding camera sessions of prosperity preachers laying their hands on him- as in a photo op. Using the Bible to Gain votes, yet his actions, tear gassing people, only to walk toward a church and gets the handoff of the bible...and that is not staged? Not using the Lord's word for self gain? never have we seen anyone in history that takes photos ops of being prayed over, while never praying himself.

Top sign America is done. When the Lord's name is used in vein and no backlash? Sounds like the part where it states-even the elect shall be deceived.

Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-28-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information