Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
i think many of these scene are probably staged. we had a lady over here going to bunnings & post shop. turns out she is an actor working off a script. it is all about trying to cause division. if a place requires a face mask i go somewhere else. even though i have an exemption from my friend who is a gp. i won't give those stores my money. if i see someone in a mask i laugh to myself but couldn't care less. no one has said anything to me for not wearing a mask. if they did they would be told to mind their business or i would ignore them & carry on

Those exemption cards were debunked by the Justice Department..... and if you showed it in my place of business you'd have it shoved up your ass........................................... Dick.

You and your gay GP friend must take turns gang-banging each other, and he should turn in his med licence (if he even has one)... for giving exemption cards to lower life forms such as yourself.
it's a medical certificate & a legal document. i wouldn't use your place because you sound like you want to force masks on people. a bit different from what you were saying previously. did you not care if someone didn't want to wear a mask? you seem confused. doesn't a gang bang need more than two people? also i can't get a fine for not wearing a mask because it is against my constitution

You'd get your fake exemption card AND your constitution shoved up your ass.