Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Well that was an absolute pleasure. Will be joining the next one. Lovely to meet you all. X
    Likewise bro. It was amazing talking about all of the topics from Rich, Beanz, Halit, Joe, Tito and Charlie. In fact Tito and Charlie were really spot on, if you know what I mean. TIC was sorely missed but he was courteous about it, to his credit, but @ryanman that was absolutely exquisite of a Saddo Zoom, and yes we will be going for New Years Eve 11 pm UK Time @walrus Beanz fucked up the watch order bcuz you werent there to cover some of the basics. Plus you were always invited from the very start, I guess I forgot to "@" you when we started it up back in August. When I saw "......for the Uncool" I realized you had thought you werent invited but fuck Tito the absolute bellend, you certainly did not do what the prick said you did, just ignore him cuz on Jan 6 he is fucking fucked in a way he'll see.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Saddo for the uncool was just a joke. I used to say spiro Agnew or Henry Kissinger showed up. Wtf did everyone lose their sense of humor. Damn man

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Saddo for the uncool was just a joke. I used to say spiro Agnew or Henry Kissinger showed up. Wtf did everyone lose their sense of humor. Damn man
    I believe you. At the time though it looked a little like you were mocking the idea, which is certainly your right. But I think I said pretty soon thereafter that of course you and anyone else is also invited. Just in case you thought you were not invited. I certain;y havent lost my sense of humor, but Tito sure has. He cant even take my shit jokes and shit poetry. Weak fucker, he. #TriggeredByShitPoetry #TriggeredByDefendingTrump'sRights

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll just leave you two to your "alt tag" games and never ending soap opera.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Good for you honey, leave us to something that ended a year or whatever ago. Now on to real shit, bitcoin is at 27k, wtf is going on with this shit. I expected a crash at 22-23k yet itโ€™s still pumping.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Special Saddo Zoom ***NEW YEAR'S EVE EXTRAVAGANZA*** 11 PM UK TIME ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

good news has just been posted that Charlie, Walrus, Ryanman, Titofan, ykdadamaja, Memphis, and hopefully Andre will all be attending!

ELEGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

see y'all then!!! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good for you honey, leave us to something that ended a year or whatever ago.

"Once a drama queen, always a drama queen." ~ Confucius

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well that was an absolute pleasure. Will be joining the next one. Lovely to meet you all. X
    Likewise bro. It was amazing talking about all of the topics from Rich, Beanz, Halit, Joe, Tito and Charlie. In fact Tito and Charlie were really spot on, if you know what I mean. TIC was sorely missed but he was courteous about it, to his credit, but @ryanman that was absolutely exquisite of a Saddo Zoom, and yes we will be going for New Years Eve 11 pm UK Time @walrus Beanz fucked up the watch order bcuz you werent there to cover some of the basics. Plus you were always invited from the very start, I guess I forgot to "@" you when we started it up back in August. When I saw "......for the Uncool" I realized you had thought you werent invited but fuck Tito the absolute bellend, you certainly did not do what the prick said you did, just ignore him cuz on Jan 6 he is fucking fucked in a way he'll see.
    Man I only remember you, Beans, Rich and I. Either I was drunker than I thought or came late?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good news has just been posted that Charlie, Walrus, Ryanman, Titofan, ykdadamaja, Memphis, and hopefully Andre will all be attending!

ELEGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

I'll be there. It's not like I can even pretend to be out this year ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good for you honey, leave us to something that ended a year or whatever ago.

"Once a drama queen, always a drama queen." ~ Confucius
    "Confusionism or Confucianism"

By Titofan

Once upon A meadow Green
    There did live a drama queen
    Though Walrus has indeed had fun
    Yet he was not the Fairy One;

But rather he who had those styles
    Was a man whose name was Miles.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ELEGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

I'll be there. It's not like I can even pretend to be out this year ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Great. Look fwd to it. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please try and make this one.

Andre is going to try and be there from the future (it will be 10 AM New Years Day already for him)

If you don't want to talk or appear on screen , listen in or just use your voice it is New Years Eve and a lot of us will not be able to go out anyway

Stick your head in for Five minutes

Thursday 31 DECEMBER 2020

New Years Eve 11PM UK TIME

Which i think is 6PM EST in the States

10AM in Australia

Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    SecurityPasscode: cheras19
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@p4pking @Dark Lord Al your inboxes are full. Come and say hello tomorrow fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Andre is going to try and be there from the future (it will be 10 AM New Years Day already for him)

If you don't want to talk or appear on screen , listen in or just use your voice it is New Years Eve and a lot of us will not be able to go out anyway

10AM in Australia

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@p4pking @Dark Lord Al your inboxes are full. Come and say hello tomorrow fellas

10AM in Australia

@Dark Lord Al may be at The Mandarin Oriental in KL, but I know he can pop in for 2 minutes 20 seconds, as for @p4pking and @ykdadamaja I think they are deep into TORTS

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless the all caps is for some kind of acronym which I'm not up to snuff on, you're wrong triple B, I'm not even into anything as sinful as tarts lately. So this will be 3pm pacific time? I may get on this thing, why not. Never used zoom in my life but I'll check it out.

Thread Information