Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  74
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 175

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,248
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1648
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​I was the one masturbating while wearing the gimp mask, in case you didn't know it was me 👍🏼


    😂😂😂

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​I was the one masturbating while wearing the gimp mask, in case you didn't know it was me 👍🏼


    😂😂😂
    you dudes need to chill, man, like me

    thumbnail.jpg
    Attached Images

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,274
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    954
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​I was the one masturbating while wearing the gimp mask, in case you didn't know it was me 👍🏼
    Normal day then?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​I was the one masturbating while wearing the gimp mask, in case you didn't know it was me 👍🏼
    Normal day then?
    Yes Joe, it was normal for him. I had to kick him out of the meeting. Thanks for joining, @greynotsoold it was great having you there and look forward to seeing you again this coming Saturday!

    I believe you are the best boxing trainer of all time, buddy. Charlie Goldman would be proud of you.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    @Alpha why are you trying to join the Zoom Meeting 2 days after it was held LOL? hahaha WTF, please join us on Saturday coming 7 p.m. London UK time

    check this out:


    Mon, Aug 3 at 12:01 AM

    Hi there,
    Please click this URL to start your Zoom meeting: stephen terzian's Personal Meeting Room, https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5902353565...NxRnNvdUNEdz09 as your participant Alpha is waiting.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,436
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    298
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    @Alpha why are you trying to join the Zoom Meeting 2 days after it was held LOL? hahaha WTF, please join us on Saturday coming 7 p.m. London UK time

    check this out:


    Mon, Aug 3 at 12:01 AM

    Hi there,
    Please click this URL to start your Zoom meeting: stephen terzian's Personal Meeting Room, https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5902353565...NxRnNvdUNEdz09 as your participant Alpha is waiting.
    I have never used Zoom before so I installed it and joined the previous meeting to have a look around to see how things work. If I am available next time I will join in.
    They live, We sleep

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    @Alpha why are you trying to join the Zoom Meeting 2 days after it was held LOL? hahaha WTF, please join us on Saturday coming 7 p.m. London UK time

    check this out:


    Mon, Aug 3 at 12:01 AM

    Hi there,
    Please click this URL to start your Zoom meeting: stephen terzian's Personal Meeting Room, https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5902353565...NxRnNvdUNEdz09 as your participant Alpha is waiting.
    I have never used Zoom before so I installed it and joined the previous meeting to have a look around to see how things work. If I am available next time I will join in.
    awesome bro, look forward to it!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    NEW ZOOM MEETING TOMORROW: 8 AUGUST, 2020 ---

    7 P.M. LONDON UK TIME (this is equal to 2 P.M. New York City Time) --- GO TO: ZOOM.US , then LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT AND CLICK ON "JOIN MEETING"


    Meeting ID: 590 235 3565

    Passcode: cheras19

    @ykdadamaja any hurricanes tomorrow?
    @p4pking see you tomorrow
    @zoley
    @Dia bando
    @palmerq
    @Beanz
    @SlimTrae (still reviewing)
    @TitoFan
    @greynotsoold
    @mrbig1

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    NEW ZOOM MEETING TOMORROW: 8 AUGUST, 2020 ---

    7 P.M. LONDON UK TIME (this is equal to 2 P.M. New York City Time) --- GO TO: ZOOM.US , then LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT AND CLICK ON "JOIN MEETING"


    Meeting ID: 590 235 3565

    Passcode: cheras19

    @ykdadamaja any hurricanes tomorrow?
    @p4pking see you tomorrow
    @zoley
    @Dia bando
    @palmerq
    @Beanz
    @SlimTrae (still reviewing)
    @TitoFan
    @greynotsoold
    @mrbig1
    20 minutes til start time gentlemen

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Meeting IN Progress NOW

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Thanks to all who attended. It went really great, great vibe, great conversations, nice genuine friendly people, so laid back and great! See you all again next week, same time!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,858
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2213
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    I need to look into this zoom ive never used it would be fun to see people face to face.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I need to look into this zoom ive never used it would be fun to see people face to face.
    It is really fun. Next Saturday same time 7 p.m. UK Time, hope to see you Al.

    Just go to:. zoom.us

    You can just click JOIN A MEETING (top right of screen)

    Then enter Meeting ID Number & Passcode

    (Make sure to turn on your audio & camera)

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,366
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    478
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,965
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
    It is very easy to be cynical and negative. It was great. Life is way too short for all the posturing bollocks on here. Amazing it has taken so long really.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2020, 04:22 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 01:13 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 11:14 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing