Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  74
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 185

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,383
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
    It is very easy to be cynical and negative. It was great. Life is way too short for all the posturing bollocks on here. Amazing it has taken so long really.
    The reason I’m a little “cynical and negative” is because guys like Brock spend years stirring up the shit, upsetting all and sundry (you included in the past) and then want us to believe they are “reformed born again Forum Christians”, and you with all due respect, all you want to do is row with people in an animated fashion. You are a very angry man, almost an X-rated Victor Meldrew like in your tone.
    I like to come on here predominately to discuss Boxing, but obviously recently in its absence a lot of other topics.
    Yes, I’ve had some run ins with guys but I like to think I offer balance to my debate.
    I certainly wouldn’t call it “posturing bollocks” , far from it. Infact , I would say it’s definitely the pot calling the kettle black.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    45
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
    It is very easy to be cynical and negative. It was great. Life is way too short for all the posturing bollocks on here. Amazing it has taken so long really.
    It WAS great, bro, and you're right it seems we're living in an age of posturing, cynicism and discrediting, I think it's mostly coming from very very young people. Like teenagers and 20-somethings. I too think it is amazing this was not done sooner. @greynotsoold is also on board for the next one, as is @zoley and I think Dark Lord Al. Hopefully Denilson is back for his 3rd appearance, and Im sure @SlimTrae will be around for the next one as well. .... and yes, Life is way too short buddy. God Bless. See you all again soon. God willing.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,999
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1095
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
    It is very easy to be cynical and negative. It was great. Life is way too short for all the posturing bollocks on here. Amazing it has taken so long really.
    The reason I’m a little “cynical and negative” is because guys like Brock spend years stirring up the shit, upsetting all and sundry (you included in the past) and then want us to believe they are “reformed born again Forum Christians”, and you with all due respect, all you want to do is row with people in an animated fashion. You are a very angry man, almost an X-rated Victor Meldrew like in your tone.
    I like to come on here predominately to discuss Boxing, but obviously recently in its absence a lot of other topics.
    Yes, I’ve had some run ins with guys but I like to think I offer balance to my debate.
    I certainly wouldn’t call it “posturing bollocks” , far from it. Infact , I would say it’s definitely the pot calling the kettle black.
    I am not a very angry man. You can, like a lot of the sad bastards on here, repeat it till the cows come home, but it doesn't make it true. It is very hard to get 'tone' across in a written post but i am not going to pretend to be Mary Poppins just to make you a little more comfortable. Of course you like to think you offer balance to your debate, but don't mistake that for it being something you alone posses and can then insist it is missing in others. You are kidding yourself if you don't think that you often come across as cynical and posturing, that is the nature of forums and online dialogue where body language and tone are lost and words alone allow people to infer what they want form what you say, but you can change all that by popping in next Saturday. What have you got to lose?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,208
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2873
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,850
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
    It is very easy to be cynical and negative. It was great. Life is way too short for all the posturing bollocks on here. Amazing it has taken so long really.
    It WAS great, bro, and you're right it seems we're living in an age of posturing, cynicism and discrediting, I think it's mostly coming from very very young people. Like teenagers and 20-somethings. I too think it is amazing this was not done sooner. @greynotsoold is also on board for the next one, as is @zoley and I think Dark Lord Al. Hopefully Denilson is back for his 3rd appearance, and Im sure @SlimTrae will be around for the next one as well. .... and yes, Life is way too short buddy. God Bless. See you all again soon. God willing.
    Sorry I miss invite, probably was asleep due to my odd work hours.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,999
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1095
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    45
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    @TitoFan and @palmerq and @Xwetie have many times mentioned how nice a meetup would be, well, we have a lockdown now, so Zoom really bridges the distance, it is a great environment and it was really enjoyable. I have to think that anyone who is "shy" or "uncomfortable" about things like this..... nahh, I dont want to finish that sentence, this thing has gone forward in a great spirit of fun and fascination, and looking forward to this coming Saturday, August 15, 7 p.m. UK time. YOu can even turn off your camera and still participate in the audio.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3049
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    Oh no, you've @-ed me.....I feel personally offended or some such shit, right Beanz? Isn't that your typical response when @ mentioned?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,383
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    You're not an angry Man, but you used to go mental if anybody @ you! Now look at you , @ ing every cunt under the sun and giving it the “what have you got to lose man?” Fucks sake
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    45
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    You're not an angry Man, but you used to go mental if anybody @ you! Now look at you , @ ing every cunt under the sun and giving it the “what have you got to lose man?” Fucks sake
    Very, VERY poor argument there. @ ing people to irritate them is not what Beanz is doing, he is inviting them to the meeting on Saturday in a friendly gesture. Apples and Oranges, man, something you disingenuously do all the time, you and Lyle, The Red Herrings of Saddo.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3049
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Very, VERY poor argument there. @ ing people to irritate them is not what Beanz is doing, he is inviting them to the meeting on Saturday in a friendly gesture. Apples and Oranges, man, something you disingenuously do all the time, you and Lyle, The Red Herrings of Saddo.
    Ok, if you say so
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,383
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    You're not an angry Man, but you used to go mental if anybody @ you! Now look at you , @ ing every cunt under the sun and giving it the “what have you got to lose man?” Fucks sake
    Very, VERY poor argument there. @ ing people to irritate them is not what Beanz is doing, he is inviting them to the meeting on Saturday in a friendly gesture. Apples and Oranges, man, something you disingenuously do all the time, you and Lyle, The Red Herrings of Saddo.
    So you’re Beanz’s spokesman now are you? (Notice I didn’t @ him! Wouldn’t want to annoy him. )
    I @ him once and he got all shitty about it and I wasn’t even trying to wind him up.
    So probably like others, when he lost his rag , I did a few times more just to take the piss.
    I’m surprised you know all about it, I thought it was one of the times when you were banned for some of the horseshit you were coming out with!
    And I would wager that you have probably @ ‘ed him in the past , so stop trying to be saint fucking Brock.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Sorry I had to go guys but I had my daughter and granddaughter round my granddaughter is in a swimming club and they have just started training again.
    I will see you Saturday remember to have your audio on guys look forward to talk Rich.👍

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,999
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1095
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

    Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

    I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

    I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.


    Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.


    Life is too short for would of, could have

    @Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    You're not an angry Man, but you used to go mental if anybody @ you! Now look at you , @ ing every cunt under the sun and giving it the “what have you got to lose man?” Fucks sake
    Very, VERY poor argument there. @ ing people to irritate them is not what Beanz is doing, he is inviting them to the meeting on Saturday in a friendly gesture. Apples and Oranges, man, something you disingenuously do all the time, you and Lyle, The Red Herrings of Saddo.
    So you’re Beanz’s spokesman now are you? (Notice I didn’t @ him! Wouldn’t want to annoy him. )
    I @ him once and he got all shitty about it and I wasn’t even trying to wind him up.
    So probably like others, when he lost his rag , I did a few times more just to take the piss.
    I’m surprised you know all about it, I thought it was one of the times when you were banned for some of the horseshit you were coming out with!
    And I would wager that you have probably @ ‘ed him in the past , so stop trying to be saint fucking Brock.

    Why don't you and El Kabong join us then. Prove that you are the bigger, more rational and fair men. Maybe we can all learn something from you both? What a fantastic opportunity to impart some knowledge that will help us to be as temperate, fair minded and hilarious as the pair of you.

    Look forward to it.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,869
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    45
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Sorry I had to go guys but I had my daughter and granddaughter round my granddaughter is in a swimming club and they have just started training again.
    I will see you Saturday remember to have your audio on guys look forward to talk Rich.👍
    Yes Rich, no problem, we'll see you again this Saturday!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2020, 04:22 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 01:13 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 11:14 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing