Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
Unless the all caps is for some kind of acronym which I'm not up to snuff on, you're wrong triple B, I'm not even into anything as sinful as tarts lately. So this will be 3pm pacific time? I may get on this thing, why not. Never used zoom in my life but I'll check it out.
@p4pking it would be FANTASTIC to see you on there bro, it would be 3 pm Pacific Time yes thats right. 4 pm Mountain Time for @greynotsoold -- the all caps was a reference to TORTS which @ykdadamaja is currently studying in his law degree (legal claim of compensation or civil wrong causing claimant harm or loss) -- and just felt like implying you also were studying law/very busy etc... no acronym at all! Just 1 of my silly jokes. Now TARTS I could use a few raspberry or blackberry right now!

YOu just go to zoom.us and then upper right you'll see "join a meeting" --- then just type in the Meeting ID and Passcode listed a few posts above this. No need to download the app, it will try to get you to do that, but it aint necessary. Hope to see you tomorrow bro, ........and @ykdadamaja Mr TORT in the Bahamas!!!!