Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

I'll only join if you can guarantee some cynical, good-for-nothing muthafukkers won't be invited.

I certainly don't need a voice to go with the nastiness oozing out of their personalities.

(P.S. - Real life interactions seemed like a better idea before some psycho bitchy personalities rose up from the forum swamp.)
    Last edited by TitoFan; 08-10-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.

Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.

Life is too short for would of, could have

@Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    You're not an angry Man, but you used to go mental if anybody @ you! Now look at you , @ ing every cunt under the sun and giving it the “what have you got to lose man?” Fucks sake
    Very, VERY poor argument there. @ ing people to irritate them is not what Beanz is doing, he is inviting them to the meeting on Saturday in a friendly gesture. Apples and Oranges, man, something you disingenuously do all the time, you and Lyle, The Red Herrings of Saddo.
    So you’re Beanz’s spokesman now are you? (Notice I didn’t @ him! Wouldn’t want to annoy him. )
    I @ him once and he got all shitty about it and I wasn’t even trying to wind him up.
    So probably like others, when he lost his rag , I did a few times more just to take the piss.
    I’m surprised you know all about it, I thought it was one of the times when you were banned for some of the horseshit you were coming out with!
    And I would wager that you have probably @ ‘ed him in the past , so stop trying to be saint fucking Brock.

Why don't you and El Kabong join us then. Prove that you are the bigger, more rational and fair men. Maybe we can all learn something from you both? What a fantastic opportunity to impart some knowledge that will help us to be as temperate, fair minded and hilarious as the pair of you.

Look forward to it.
    Yes I am looking forward Beanz it's taken years for this to happen.👍

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'll only join if you can guarantee some cynical, good-for-nothing muthafukkers won't be invited.

I certainly don't need a voice to go with the nastiness oozing out of their personalities.

(P.S. - Real life interactions seemed like a better idea before some psycho bitchy personalities rose up from the forum swamp.)
    I can tell you that all who joined the last 2 meetings were as laid back, pleasant, kind and cordial as any person I have ever met.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this addressed to me? If you think me being there is enough to stop you joining then i will give it a miss on whatever week you want to meet up with the other fellas. It's no big deal and i wish nobody here, now or even those who have left, any ill will.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this addressed to me? If you think me being there is enough to stop you joining then i will give it a miss on whatever week you want to meet up with the other fellas. It's no big deal and i wish nobody here, now or even those who have left, any ill will.
    I guarantee that Tito and Beanz and Primo and Lyle and me and Slim and Rich and Al and Denilson and ykdadamaja will all have a laid back, cordial, interesting time.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well this is chance to meet in theses strange times nobody traveling thousands of miles.
    Steve and myself have used Skype Watts app since 2013 to talk.😎

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where's the footage? Brock, put it on youtube or something? Where's all the stalky-angry bods who've begged for real life interaction over the years? This is their dream.
    What possible motive would i have to lie about it?

Why don't you just join in on Saturday instead of asking to be a peeping Tom without contributing everything? Honestly man it would be awesome to see some of the faces here.

I didn't join the first meeting because it was supposed to be the day i was getting married and the other half would not have been impressed. I have never used Zoom before ( have used facetime and whats app for work stuff and catching up with family) but just stuck the App on my phone because i do not have a webcam and got to speak to Steve (just missed Dia Bando) and Denillson. Was very pleasant and while i might not be joining in every week it is much more realistic than any of the fabled Saddo meetups and also means that even Master could join in because he doesn't have to buy anyone a pint

I am hoping @Dark Lord Al turns up on Saturday because i have an image in my head of him that i am sure is nothing like him . I may be diametrically opposed to many of the things he thinks, but i don't have any personal beef with him and it would be nice to speak face to face. Both myself and Steve have posted vids here before, and so you all know what we look like, but we have no idea what most people here are like in person.

Even if you don't want to put anything else on make sure you wear you Stetson.

Life is too short for would of, could have

@Spicoli @Andre @Master @Fenster @El Kabong @anyfuckerwhocanbebotheredtotalktoahumansface
    You're not an angry Man, but you used to go mental if anybody @ you! Now look at you , @ ing every cunt under the sun and giving it the “what have you got to lose man?” Fucks sake
    Very, VERY poor argument there. @ ing people to irritate them is not what Beanz is doing, he is inviting them to the meeting on Saturday in a friendly gesture. Apples and Oranges, man, something you disingenuously do all the time, you and Lyle, The Red Herrings of Saddo.
    So you’re Beanz’s spokesman now are you? (Notice I didn’t @ him! Wouldn’t want to annoy him. )
    I @ him once and he got all shitty about it and I wasn’t even trying to wind him up.
    So probably like others, when he lost his rag , I did a few times more just to take the piss.
    I’m surprised you know all about it, I thought it was one of the times when you were banned for some of the horseshit you were coming out with!
    And I would wager that you have probably @ ‘ed him in the past , so stop trying to be saint fucking Brock.

Why don't you and El Kabong join us then. Prove that you are the bigger, more rational and fair men. Maybe we can all learn something from you both? What a fantastic opportunity to impart some knowledge that will help us to be as temperate, fair minded and hilarious as the pair of you.

Look forward to it.
    I don’t have to “prove” anything to anyone my pedigree chum, because that would be “Posturing bollocks”
    I’m not sure you can learn anything from me, because to be fair to you , you do seem to be a quite learned person.
    It’s all about personal opinions and if you want to have a Zoom meeting , there’s nothing wrong with that.
    I have to admit that there are some saddos that I probably would Zoom with , or even meet up with , but no offence to Brock, he wouldn’t be one of them. You? I’m not sure, maybe I would, maybe not. I haven’t got a problem with you.
    I haven’t got a problem with Brock either, just not a fan really. Sorry if that upsets anyone.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no problem. Nobody is forcing you to join the meeting. Whoever wants to do it is welcome. We can all choose we like and who we don't like in this world. That's what makes the world go round.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Well this is chance to meet in theses strange times nobody traveling thousands of miles.
    Steve and myself have used Skype Watts app since 2013 to talk.😎
    That's right Rich. It has definitely been great since 2013. And you are right these are strange times, nobody will be traveling thousands of miles for any kind of meet up.
    Everyone is welcome.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no problem. Nobody is forcing you to join the meeting. Whoever wants to do it is welcome. We can all choose we like and who we don't like in this world. That's what makes the world go round.
    Didn’t say I didn’t like you. I couldn’t form an opinion one way or another on somebody I’ve never met.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, it is not addressed to you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if I cannot be a cynical sarcastic fuckstick than I'm a bit weary of the whole process . I thought I did my part by posting a heart felt insightful RBR vid reaction to some overmatched poor slob shating his pants after being tko'd years ago. Saturdays are generally real ruff but if I can figure out a way to check it out from work without a malamute wrapped around my head I'll see.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will try to be on this Sat but we are travelling to Cromer Norfolk that Saturday so depends on timing etc.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Relax, Beanz. I wasn't singling anyone out, the angry guys know who they are, respect to anyone who takes the same energy camera to camera.

Brock, is it possible to record it? If so please post the footage (this request has no malicious intent, as a life long cultural psychologist I believe it will provide a fascinating insight into the mindset of middle-aged men. Especially angry ones. Thanks.)

P.S - please get Miles on it. Gold. Pure gold.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-11-2020 at 01:24 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Relax, Beanz. I wasn't singling anyone out, the angry guys know who they are, respect to anyone who takes the same energy camera to camera.

Brock, is it possible to record it? If so please post the footage (this request has no malicious intent, as a life long cultural psychologist I believe it will provide a fascinating insight into the mindset of middle-aged men. Especially angry ones. Thanks.)

P.S - please get Miles on it. Gold. Pure gold.
    I never thought you were accusing me of being angry hence my entirely chilled response. I think if someone is going to record it then that becomes something different again, and most participants would no longer bother signing in. It is kind of the point that it is a one off, where if you want to have the opportunity to speak to someone face to face, you have to be willing to do so yourself. You can just use the audio with your camera turned off if you you want to listen in, or just reveal your voice if you think you are too sexy for your shirt.

Would be great if Gandalf and El Kabong and some of the most prolific posters popped in, but i don't expect they want to run the risk of actually accidentally having their preconceptions shattered and actually quite liking someone once they speak face to face

I should get a webcam because it is hard to see everyone's face on a little phone
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information