Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Not a Zoom meeting. But I wanted to gauge opinion on just how unprofessional this is of me. Today, I held a Teams meeting from the back of my car because I was out shopping. I was the meeting organizer. It's been in the calendar for a week. I was 20 minutes late.

That's acceptable behaviour right?
No way. You need to be fired.
Dude I gotta tell you I think it’s kinda common for people to do this shit nowadays. I notice even though it’s zoom and it’s supposed to be face to face half the people are blocking their screens so you will just see a dark box that says “ellas iphone” or some shit. I really think a lot of people are getting sick of it but it is good being that you don’t have to travel to meetings anymore. I think they feel kinda cold and impersonal but we have had some funny ones at work. Peoples cats will stick their face in the screen sometimes
Ah yes the pets. We have competitions in work to see who can send in the best pet pic whilst working from home. It was sweet at the start but that kind of shit gets old really quick. I sent in a picture of Dougs arse. He has a pristine arsehole. Didn't make the newsletter.

In my defence. I am trialing a new VPN client that has some wizardry that maintains connection no matter the location, network or cell service. So it was a field test. I'm a terrible employee. Great liar.
I know a Turkish guy who is going to be asking you about this VPN stuff tomorrow.