Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    A truly classic SaddoZoom we had.
    Both of you? (:

To be fair Saddo should sue the back legs off you for ripping the forum apart and then having the cheek to advertise your own little dating app on here as though you had nothing to do with it.
    Really ? what does that mean ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Both of you? (:

To be fair Saddo should sue the back legs off you for ripping the forum apart and then having the cheek to advertise your own little dating app on here as though you had nothing to do with it.

Yeah really. What it means is that it is all about Brock.

Not the Forum.

Not the other posters.

Certainly not boxing.

It is about him wanting to be indulged and the fact that there are no depths he will not sink to in his desperate need to be the center of attention.

I logged on at about 7:10 to see if anyone but Brock was there who could possibly enlighten us as to why they followed the Pied Piper off the forum.

Nobody there though.

Just sad Brock on his own and I have not wish to talk to someone who will then just invent his own narrative and try and throw a few more hand grenades into the forum to get his rocks off.

This is a guy who with a straight face, there on Zoom, went on about how over sensitive many of the posters who he has since led away from the forum were, and then hours later he is telling them on here that they are being victimized and and bullied and should not have to put up something as simple as others disagreeing with them.

If it is not helping the forum the meeting should not even be advertised here as that is taking the Royal Piss out of the hospitality afforded to him by Saddo and the forum itself. The same as the insistence of Brock or Miles or whoever the twat pretending to be called 'Zoley' is.

You can defend him all you like Al, but have a look at his YouTube channel above and he is even hashtagging my offline Christian name as a header to troll and try to get a rise out of me. He like the other sad fucks who trolled the forum, does not have any kind of life off the forum, and so thinks that attacking anyone who does is some kind of substitute.

I don't have the time or energy for that kind of bullshit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both of you? (:

Not the Forum.

Not the other posters.

Certainly not boxing.

It is about him wanting to be indulged and the fact that there are no depths he will not sink to in his desperate need to be the center of attention.

I logged on at about 7:10 to see if anyone but Brock was there who could possibly enlighten us as to why they followed the Pied Piper off the forum.

Nobody there though.

Just sad Brock on his own and I have not wish to talk to someone who will then just invent his own narrative and try and throw a few more hand grenades into the forum to get his rocks off.

This is a guy who with a straight face, there on Zoom, went on about how over sensitive many of the posters who he has since led away from the forum were, and then hours later he is telling them on here that they are being victimized and and bullied and should not have to put up something as simple as others disagreeing with them.

If it is not helping the forum the meeting should not even be advertised here as that is taking the Royal Piss out of the hospitality afforded to him by Saddo and the forum itself. The same as the insistence of Brock or Miles or whoever the twat pretending to be called 'Zoley' is.

You can defend him all you like Al, but have a look at his YouTube channel above and he is even hashtagging my offline Christian name as a header to troll and try to get a rise out of me. He like the other sad fucks who trolled the forum, does not have any kind of life off the forum, and so thinks that attacking anyone who does is some kind of substitute.

I am not defending anyone, I was asking why you felt it was a dating app ?
    From my experience everyone just talks about boxing and life in general.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both of you? (:

Not the Forum.

Not the other posters.

Certainly not boxing.

Nobody there though.

I am not defending anyone, I was asking why you felt it was a dating app ?
    From my experience everyone just talks about boxing and life in general.

With respect, for the many months I logged in those posters who joined in from the forum did indeed talk about boxing and life in general but Brock from the start just used it as a replacement for any kind of offline life. Often people who had no interest whatsoever in boxing and no connection to the forum were invited, (many who were his ex students) because Brock had burnt so many bridges here on the forum, posters here were understandably put off logging on.

Brock just like anyone else just wants to be loved, but underneath that friendly exterior the guy is pretty messed up and so he obviously feels the need to piggyback off others people's goodwill and mock anyone else's achievements in order to fill a void in his life. If that means him having to lie, troll, post as an alt or sabotage anyone or anything he is jealous about he will not hesitate to do so. This forum deserves better than that. It is a shame but he can blame nobody but himself for the way it has turned out and if you want to pretend that the absence of a substantial amount of posters has nothing to do with him then go ahead, but you are kidding nobody but yourself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well personally I think zoom chat with fellow saddo members are a good laugh, so if anyone has a problem set up your own zoom and lets all chat there ?
    More people should join in when they are free.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well personally I think zoom chat with fellow saddo members are a good laugh, so if anyone has a problem set up your own zoom and lets all chat there ?
    More people should join in when they are free.
    Everything b e a n z has said is 100% projection. He is guilty of everything he is just accused me of especially driving away posters with his constant attacks and negativity on people like Lyle and Miles and Dia bando and a whole host of other people who left the Forum because of him like Joe, Beanflicker, and Slim the Boxing Mechanic and the list goes on and on and on.

B e a n z has really summarized himself in his post above. He is the king of projection and it shows how psychologically messed up he is. Really the most blind person I have ever met in my life. He feels so guilty inside that is eating him up that Lyle and miles and the others have left because of him and he wants to try to blame me for that.

B e a n z needs HELP, FAST.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 06-20-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz is so jealous that this thread has almost 23,000 hits and that DARK LORD AL, DIA BANDO, BEANZ HIMSELF FOR ABOUT 30 SATURDAYS, MASTER, DENILSON 3.0, RYANMAN, SLIMTRAE, GREYNOTSOOLD, JOE, ZOLEY, EVEN MEMPHIS AND ANDRE ONE TIME EACH, AND LETS NOT FORGET A GOLDEN GLOVES BOXING CHAMPION, DAVID "CONGO" KASINDI, GUILLERMO RODRIGUEZ A BOXING TRAINER, HALIT, VAHTI, ETC ETC have joyfully joined into the zoom meetings for almost 1 year now.

If he had his way he would derail This thread and try to convince the mods to take it down because the existence of this thread with so many hits and so many participants eats him up inside and he will do everything he can to try to get this thread removed from the Forum. Just like he has done about so many other threads in the past on this forum begging the mods to take the threads down and getting mods to delete people's posts that he doesn't like.

Let's see how long it takes b e a n z to call for this thread to be taken down which is a torture for him to see that it is so popular with so many hits and so many participants for one year now.

The most projecting and jealous person I have ever met is b e a n z. His posting above for all the world to see is undeniable proof of that.

Go ahead beans let's see you try to take down this extremely successful thread with all your might
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 06-20-2021 at 07:18 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock you talked to one person on a Zoom meeting last night that you called ' A truly Classic SaddoZoom' .

Al admitted it and here you are still playing make believe because you are so shit scared of needles you probably haven't stepped outside for months.

Nobody is Jealous of your imaginary bullshit life or your fantasy of a wildly successful thread, that would just be weird. If people are that fragile that they are going to leave a forum because someone refused to buy into their victimhood then that is on them, not me.

You are just like them with your cancel culture bullshit here begging to be given an easy way out so that you don't have to admit that you can't function without the drama.

You lie constantly, it has been the biggest single defining element of your posting here over the years. From alts to switching sides at the drop of a hat you don't even realise you are doing it.

You poke people in the arm and then cry like a baby when they smash you in the mouth.

Nobody is censoring you or taking your thread down. I am just pointing out what a lying two faced garbage human being you are behaving like.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Spicoli Lake Pontchartrain
    @Dark Lord Al Old pulteney 21 yr
    @greynotsoold 3417 North Shary

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I was telling Brock about the Plymouth Gin distillery, you can pretty much make your own bespoke gin blend.
    I am sure Beanz will know about this as he is a local.
    When I do visit Plymouth I will be doing just that as I already have my own beer blend
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I was telling Brock about the Plymouth Gin distillery, you can pretty much make your own bespoke gin blend.
    When I do visit Plymouth I will be doing just that as I already have my own beer blend

Fake Photo.

There is no way you own any books.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fake Photo.

You seem to know less about me than I thought.
    But the pic was just showing the beer brand.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-22-2021 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fake Photo.

You would be surprised not only by how little I know about you, but also about how little I care about that fact. I thought you would have chosen an English Beer like Bateman's Dark Lord, but I guess on reflection your choice being an American one is actually no big surprise.

I am sure you own lots and lots of books. I love books too. I own and have read hundreds of the things. You should try it

Oh...sorry forgot the winky thing so that you can tell I am joking just like you without me having to explain it
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fake Photo.

You would be surprised not only by how little I know about you, but also about how little I care about that fact. I thought you would have chosen an English Beer like Bateman's Dark Lord, but I guess on reflection your choice being an American one is actually no big surprise.

I am sure you own lots and lots of books. I love books too. I own and have read hundreds of the things. You should try it

Oh...sorry forgot the winky thing so that you can tell I am joking just like you without me having to explain it
    Yes it must be awkward if you forget your winky.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-23-2021 at 05:31 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock was arrested by ICE June 27th. He had no ID and accidentally crossed Rio Grande. I'm posting this as he requested me to do. He wishes all of you well.

Thread Information