Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Not a Zoom meeting. But I wanted to gauge opinion on just how unprofessional this is of me. Today, I held a Teams meeting from the back of my car because I was out shopping. I was the meeting organizer. It's been in the calendar for a week. I was 20 minutes late.

That's acceptable behaviour right?
    No way. You need to be fired.
    Dude I gotta tell you I think it’s kinda common for people to do this shit nowadays. I notice even though it’s zoom and it’s supposed to be face to face half the people are blocking their screens so you will just see a dark box that says “ellas iphone” or some shit. I really think a lot of people are getting sick of it but it is good being that you don’t have to travel to meetings anymore. I think they feel kinda cold and impersonal but we have had some funny ones at work. Peoples cats will stick their face in the screen sometimes
    Ah yes the pets. We have competitions in work to see who can send in the best pet pic whilst working from home. It was sweet at the start but that kind of shit gets old really quick. I sent in a picture of Dougs arse. He has a pristine arsehole. Didn't make the newsletter.

In my defence. I am trialing a new VPN client that has some wizardry that maintains connection no matter the location, network or cell service. So it was a field test. I'm a terrible employee. Great liar.
    I know a Turkish guy who is going to be asking you about this VPN stuff tomorrow.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

I think people give themselves too hard a time over it and feel they have to be glued to a desk for 8 hours none stop. In reality it's not like that in an office so why should it be at home? No one complains about people having a quick chat in the kitchen making a brew. A quick chat about sports or whatever at your desk. I had loads of colleagues doing fantasy football spending hours over their teams and games.

I'm not going to feel guilty about popping to the shops or starting a little late in the morning if it's OK for Sandra to go to her lunchtime yoga class and take an extra 30-40 minutes getting showered and changed then talking about how great yoga class was. If anyone's better half is called Sandra that was purely coincidence. No offence intended
    No me and Sandra aren’t at yoga but I’ll let her tell you the details. I hear you though, I’ll admit I jam out my work, do my traveling, meet who I need to at which point I should go to the office and do paperwork but I’ll admit I’ll hit a park and do a 40 minute hike to clear my head. I don’t think my job is more stressful than anyone else’s but I spent a half hour trying to assure a paranoid schizophrenic no one is poisoning his food. He got all pissed at me and accused me of “being in on it” I went to the park as I had to think about having the dude hospitalized. If I did that it would seriously screw up his trust level with me and I would have to start from scratch building trust with him that took me six months to develop. You may now something about paranoid schizophrenics for all I know but what I was doing by almost “arguing” with him about the poison is the same as me telling you right now this forum doesn’t exist. That’s how real the delusions are in their mind. In the end I just documented the whole thing and wrote “monitor him closely on the weekend” if you hospitalize a paranoid schizophrenic over every delusion the poor sobs will always be in the hospital. So that’s the call I made, I’m not 100% sure it was the right one. I am on “covid call” tomorrow so I might go in for an hour check in on him. If you are interested in psychology paranoid schizophrenia is probably the most fascinating illness to work with unfortunately it’s not a study session these are real humans suffering from this shit. It really is horrible and this dude is on so much medication his shrink had to sign a waiver with the insurance company as he is on enough shit to knock the next six people who read this out yet the delusions still pop through. It truly is sad shit.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, some people have family members with that, or have been in long-term relationships with people with that. I myself was in a 2 year relationship with a paranoid schizophrenic from 2001-2003. The woman was 13 years older than me. I dealt with this 24 hours a day for 2 years straight.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Titofan.

I offered to not be there so that you could partake and then you insisted it was not me stopping you from joining.

Then it turns out that all along actually it was me, but you did not want to admit that.

Why?

That is a bit odd.

At the end of the day we have all stepped over the line and let's be honest, you are hardly exempt from that.

I am happy to drop it, but you seem so addicted to the hostilities that you are turning down the opportunity for a meet up that you have for years said you would enjoy.

You want to give it to me both barrels. I don't give a shit. If it will make you feel better then Fire away.

Don't punish yourself to make a point though.

The worst that can happen is that one of us leaves the meeting.

It is a crying shame that Gandalf and El KaBong and many other Saddo veterans can't swallow their pride a bit and at least join once for 15 minutes.

Crazy waste
    So it’s about swallowing pride is it? and still the begging continues. People who don’t wish to join your little Zoom club have all said “but hey, crack on, enjoy!”
    But the “Pro Zoomers” are all about “Man up, Swallow your pride, what’s to lose, yadda yadda.” Let it fucking go , accept that some people don’t want to speak to you “face to face”and enjoy your 7 o’clock club.
    Cue the replies from his tag team pals.

Yes swallowing pride. Ark at yourself trying to extend hostilities and acting all innocent. The whole point of the Zoom meeting thing is to put an end to little clubs and gangs. That is such a bullshit part of the forum that we can all do without. If you don't want to participate then why are you in this thread putting so much effort into trying to trivialize a genuine open invitation to add another dimension to the forum?

I would take you seriously if you showed an ounce of non partisan honesty and neutrality, but the sad truth is you seem blind to the extended efforts of many here to do anything to engineer a never ending flame war, which they will then blame on anyone but themselves.

These are people that have attacked and continue to attack not just me, but my family, and things way beyond my control, and yet here you are castigating me for being the one willing to let all that go in an effort to put an end once and for all to the bullshit flame wars.

Those wars happens because of misunderstandings about the intent and tone of written posts that simply can not be so easily misconstrued when talking face to face. It is as simple as that.

You don't want to take part, no problem, but don't go and stick up for people who are more than willing to throw the garden shed at someone and then cry when someone throws a trowel back, and pretend that you are not the one begging for hostilities to continue.

You sound a bit Zoom/Curious to be honest mate. That is fine. There are no rules and nobody HAS to wear a dress. It is entirely Optional.
    Hostilities, gangs, wars! Not too dramatic then! Fuck me, if that’s really what you think is going on in this forum, then I definitely don’t want to see you at the other end of a computer camera!!!
    Lighten up ffs. How can you come on here pretending you’re all chilled and everyone else isn’t , then we really see what is going on in your head!
    My oh my!
    Pretending?

I am chilled. You are the one obsessed with chiming in on a subject you apparent have no interest in.

Nowadays there is a lot of support, no need to be embarrassed about being Zoom curious.
    Uh, it’s a forum , I think we’re supposed to have opinions on various topics.
    Oh no, I forgot , it’s WAR, and it’s their GANG against ours and we are now extending HOSTILITIES against each other! I say this in a totally chilled manner of course!
    Yep, those words in capitals are YOUR WORDS.
    Was I critical ? No. Read back and you’ll see that I said “great, crack on, enjoy.” I have nothing against Zoom , I just don’t want to Zoom with you. Why are you so offended? Carry on, enjoy.
    Primo you are the one furthering that very narrative. Insisting that I am somehow mental and angry, (WE really see what is going on in your head) that anyone participating is a 'pro zoomer' part of an exclusive '7 o clock CLUB', and then rounding it up with "Cue the replies from HIS tag team pals"

The US and THEM thing is something you have slipped into without even realising it. If it was happening without a public invite you might have a point, but actually the opposite is true. To be honest you are just trying to make it less inclusive by making such an issue of it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan.

I offered to not be there so that you could partake and then you insisted it was not me stopping you from joining.

Then it turns out that all along actually it was me, but you did not want to admit that.

Why?

That is a bit odd.

At the end of the day we have all stepped over the line and let's be honest, you are hardly exempt from that.

I am happy to drop it, but you seem so addicted to the hostilities that you are turning down the opportunity for a meet up that you have for years said you would enjoy.

You want to give it to me both barrels. I don't give a shit. If it will make you feel better then Fire away.

It is a crying shame that Gandalf and El KaBong and many other Saddo veterans can't swallow their pride a bit and at least join once for 15 minutes.

Crazy waste
    So it’s about swallowing pride is it? and still the begging continues. People who don’t wish to join your little Zoom club have all said “but hey, crack on, enjoy!”
    But the “Pro Zoomers” are all about “Man up, Swallow your pride, what’s to lose, yadda yadda.” Let it fucking go , accept that some people don’t want to speak to you “face to face”and enjoy your 7 o’clock club.

Yes swallowing pride. Ark at yourself trying to extend hostilities and acting all innocent. The whole point of the Zoom meeting thing is to put an end to little clubs and gangs. That is such a bullshit part of the forum that we can all do without. If you don't want to participate then why are you in this thread putting so much effort into trying to trivialize a genuine open invitation to add another dimension to the forum?

I would take you seriously if you showed an ounce of non partisan honesty and neutrality, but the sad truth is you seem blind to the extended efforts of many here to do anything to engineer a never ending flame war, which they will then blame on anyone but themselves.

These are people that have attacked and continue to attack not just me, but my family, and things way beyond my control, and yet here you are castigating me for being the one willing to let all that go in an effort to put an end once and for all to the bullshit flame wars.

Those wars happens because of misunderstandings about the intent and tone of written posts that simply can not be so easily misconstrued when talking face to face. It is as simple as that.

You don't want to take part, no problem, but don't go and stick up for people who are more than willing to throw the garden shed at someone and then cry when someone throws a trowel back, and pretend that you are not the one begging for hostilities to continue.

You sound a bit Zoom/Curious to be honest mate. That is fine. There are no rules and nobody HAS to wear a dress. It is entirely Optional.
    Hostilities, gangs, wars! Not too dramatic then! Fuck me, if that’s really what you think is going on in this forum, then I definitely don’t want to see you at the other end of a computer camera!!!
    Lighten up ffs. How can you come on here pretending you’re all chilled and everyone else isn’t , then we really see what is going on in your head!
    My oh my!
    Pretending?

I am chilled. You are the one obsessed with chiming in on a subject you apparent have no interest in.

Nowadays there is a lot of support, no need to be embarrassed about being Zoom curious.
    Oh no, I forgot , it’s WAR, and it’s their GANG against ours and we are now extending HOSTILITIES against each other! I say this in a totally chilled manner of course!
    Was I critical ? No. Read back and you’ll see that I said “great, crack on, enjoy.” I have nothing against Zoom , I just don’t want to Zoom with you. Why are you so offended? Carry on, enjoy.
    I am not offended.

Were you critical?... Um yes.. Very you said -

"So it’s about swallowing pride is it? and still the begging continues. People who don’t wish to join your little Zoom club have all said “but hey, crack on, enjoy!”
    Cue the replies from his tag team pals."

Its a thread about a Zoom meeting in which you keep telling us how you are not interested in joining in... Which is pretty funny, so

Carry on, Enjoy

Won't see you tomorroz
    I think you need Reading and understanding lessons . Or maybe you just need to stick to what is written rather than what is going on in that “War, siege mentality, gangs and hostilities” head of yours .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan.

Why?

That is a bit odd.

Crazy waste

My oh my!
    Pretending?

I am not offended.

Were you critical?... Um yes.. Very you said -

"So it’s about swallowing pride is it? and still the begging continues. People who don’t wish to join your little Zoom club have all said “but hey, crack on, enjoy!”
    Cue the replies from his tag team pals."

Its a thread about a Zoom meeting in which you keep telling us how you are not interested in joining in... Which is pretty funny, so

Carry on, Enjoy

Won't see you tomorroz
    I think you need Reading and understanding lessons . Or maybe you just need to stick to what is written rather than what is going on in that “War, siege mentality, gangs and hostilities” head of yours .
    You have just proved my point perfectly. Look how easily led you are. You have turned a genuine open handed invite into a mental delusion with which you are now trying to discredit me and that offer.

It is all in your head. As long as you believe that, nothing I say, can ever change it. It is very pernicious because like any kind of slander or lie it gets picked up and repeated by others and that then lends it credence and veracity.

So here you are now picking up the reading comprehension trope. Textbook.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a fucking drama queen!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will get over it.

Remember i am not the one going on about diseased minds, daggers, tag teams and all getting all upset when somebody has the audacity to simply invite other posters to join in a discussion. If you didn't just reserve that ire and pompous indignation for me , then I could take your points seriously, but you are silent when other people apparently not even interested in joining in just can't resist another opportunity to give themselves a righteous wedgie. Like them, you just can't admit you may be projecting something that just isn't there.

Nobody is forcing you to keep posting in a thread about something which you apparently are not interested in.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are ALL invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Members and non-members alike. ALL people on EARTH. Even on the Moon.

Topic: SaddoZoom 15
    Time: Oct 24, 2020 07:00 PM London Time = (2 p.m. EST Time/NY Time......1 p.m. Central Time.......12 p.m. Mountain Time........)

Join Zoom Meeting: go to....... zoom.us .........***no need to download the app, just click on "Join A Meeting" ***

Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    Passcode: cheras19

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

excellent meeting gentlemen, thanks to all. That was our 15th consecutive weekly SaddoZoom. Good fun once again. Cheers.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will get over it.

Remember i am not the one going on about diseased minds, daggers, tag teams and all getting all upset when somebody has the audacity to simply invite other posters to join in a discussion. If you didn't just reserve that ire and pompous indignation for me , then I could take your points seriously, but you are silent when other people apparently not even interested in joining in just can't resist another opportunity to give themselves a righteous wedgie. Like them, you just can't admit you may be projecting something that just isn't there.

Nobody is forcing you to keep posting in a thread about something which you apparently are not interested in.
    Wait a minute bff beaner. Don’t you keep posting in the Trump thread? Ha! Hoo hoo! I got no skin in the zoom thing. But it appears at saddo it’s perfectly okay to post about shit you don’t like even if it had no bearing on your life or you can’t vote against this person. Now hey that’s fine, free speech baby. You continue with your Trump thing but let’s keep it all equal. Maybe Zoom pisses primo off like Trump pisses you of and he needs to vent. In this case I can bot side with bff beaner and have to put my support behind Primo. Saddo has a long rich history of people (including me) talking shit about things that have little impact on us. Perhaps we should start a anti zoom thread. Maybe primo had a traumatic event on Zoom. I still wish I had bought stock in Zoom. Anyway I just had to step in and do a little moderation here as it appears all the mods on saddo have their heads up their ass. Where the fuck is @Fenster ya he and I have had our battles but I hope he is OK. I kinda miss fenald busting my balls.

Ok, we got this covered. Primo you continue and say whatever you want about zoom and I hope you and everyone else accepts bffbeaner apology. And as far as the mods go if you idiots are to busy to Handle these crisis fairly like I just did, c’mon man, here’s the deal jack, just give me a call. Losers, accept for fenster I won’t call him a loser until I know he’s okay.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a thread on a public board and as such can be seen by anyone, Saddo veteran or someone who has never posted here or created a profile.

That a few long term posters here have such issues with what is in effect an open invitation is a pretty damning indictement of where we are here now in 2020.

The world has changed and will never quite be the same again.

And this is your response?

Nobody is stopping anyone posting in this thread or stopping anyone from joining any of the Zoom meetings.

Stop acting like victims and grow up a bit.

What on earth do you get out of pissimg on someone else's chips?

Sad.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a thread on a public board and as such can be seen by anyone, Saddo veteran or someone who has never posted here or created a profile.

That a few long term posters here have such issues with what is in effect an open invitation is a pretty damning indictement of where we are here now in 2020.

The world has changed and will never quite be the same again.

And this is your response?

Nobody is stopping anyone posting in this thread or stopping anyone from joining any of the Zoom meetings.

Stop acting like victims and grow up a bit.

What on earth do you get out of pissimg on someone else's chips?

Sad.
    I guess you didn’t get my sarcasm leveled at several people there. And for the record I never put one drop of piss on anyone’s chips. I happen to like chips and it would be terrible to mess with someone’s food. Don’t blame me, I’m trying to mediate here as the mods are sleeping at the wheel. I thought I was quite fair pointing out the flaws in your logic without insulting you, I even apologized and your behalf and showed concern for primo who may or may not have been victimized by zoom. If you choose to go to war over another one of my many senseless posts go right ahead.

Ha!

Don’t mention urine and food on the public boards last warning

Ha!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha! Priceless.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ha ha! Priceless.
    Damn tits I forget we moved into the double Ha! Ha!

I think we added a hoo! But that could have just been me. This is far to confusing to keep up with

Ha! Ha!

Thread Information