Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Haha "make sure I tell people if I record it?". I haven't recorded any and if I tried to record it every participant would see a bright red icon blinking at the top left of the screen saying RECORDING NOW.

Plus if I had recorded the zooms why would I not have posted them on here now? What a crock of shit. If you thought I was recording the zooms for the past 6 months then why were you attending at all? Do explain.

That red light was on every time I attended. I don't care I don't have anything to hide, I was just speaking as myself as I am on here, for some it seems they adopt a persona and then post here as a kind of performance, which is really fucking weird. I would have thought it obvious why you would not share stuff on here without asking permission. If you say you didn't record it then I guess i believe you.

You lot are beyond gay , so Brock has been recording a group of guys online ������
And when I say beyond gay I really do mean it...

A group of men "hanging out" on a Saturday night via an online video service with no females in sight ������

It really is up there with going to an all male sauna and a rub down after you gay cunts ������

And now your even bitching like gays.

I'd be extremely wary of Brocks motives if I was any of you, remember this is a weirdo who has a liking for peadophilia and ugly women ������

He's probably masturbated repeatedly over every single one of you while watching back what he's recorded ������
Very Amusing! Before anyone pipes up with “Embarrassing “ or “Disgraceful behaviour from a Mod”, HE’S JOKING!
But seriously, why would anyone record it? Please explain.

No I really am being serious.
A bit of friendly advice. If you really want to be taken seriously stop posting as though you were a teenage boy.

There is nothing wrong with the idea of a Online zoom meeting on a boxing forum , it actually makes perfect sense, especially on a Big Fight Night. It is innovative and might have helped the forum stand out and attract more posters if you had not been so negative since day one. You do realise you have just called Dark Lord Al , Andre, Greynotsoold, Ryanman, Memphis, SlimTrae, A Super Middle Weight golden Gloves winner and a lot of other people you have never met 'Beyond Gay' and a 'bunch of girls'?

You would never say in the real world what you did about Brock's wife online. All this hard man stuff does you or the forum no favours. I am not going to join anymore precisely because attitudes like yours have turned up with new participants when previously all the regulars were a bit more mature, and had some respect for each other. There was no need to prove anything. Most people left that kind of bullshit behind when they left school.
its a good laugh actually, also SMASH didn't you want a SADDO meet up and booze up ?
Damn Al, if that's true, that would be SOME Saddo meet up and booze up with him there! "an all male sauna and a rub down after" Freudian slip, indeed!

I did suggest a meet about 12 years ago , when Saddo was running the Ricky Hatton website, they used to meet up firmed up for beers and to actually go to fights.
Huge difference between me trying to arrange that and 12 benders actually doing it online ������������

Next....... ������
Come on Smash I'm sure you don't think I am a bender for talking about boxing on zoom ?
Actually when all the covid pandemic is over I still think a booze up would be a laugh.
All the people here who are always falling out would have a chance to talk face to face, then we will see who is a keyboard warrior or not