Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  250
Dislikes Dislikes:  7

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Relax, Beanz. I wasn't singling anyone out, the angry guys know who they are, respect to anyone who takes the same energy camera to camera.

Brock, is it possible to record it? If so please post the footage (this request has no malicious intent, as a life long cultural psychologist I believe it will provide a fascinating insight into the mindset of middle-aged men. Especially angry ones. Thanks.)

P.S - please get Miles on it. Gold. Pure gold.
    @Fenster It seems some people have EXTREME ANXIETY & NEUROSIS about showing their faces and engaging in such things. I was trying for YEARS to get to do video calls and all he did was say "why would anyone in the world want to do a video call?" and that it was stupid. If you are a psychologist Fenster, then it will be clear to you they are suffering from severe identity and self-perception issues in the social interaction context, insecurity for sure and discomfort with themselves. So they explain it away as something "stupid". Then others here have mentioned jerking off and wearing masks and other warped/perverted things, masking their severe emotional and psychological issues by trying to use what they think is humour and discrediting/denigrating the idea of a SaddoZoom Meeting. A mere 30-second stroll with in 2016 out of a NYC pub was THE END OF THE WORLD for him and , that I had made a quick video! Oh! The absolute tragedy of it! FFS
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-11-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Thread Information