Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Seriously.. Most of us have been here for 10yrs plus. People have repeatedly talked of meet ups here in Europe or stateside and it ain't going to happen. Petey going to Oz to meet @Andre was one of the highlights for me in the last 11years and @MARKTKO has taken the initiative in meeting both Gandalf and Master but here is the chance for more Saddos to actually see and hear who they have been spending countless hours conversing with for years.

I know it will not be for everyone but I am amazed more are not even a little curious or interested in at least popping in and saying hello. Its 2020 and the worse that can happen is that a lot of your own assumptions can be burst and some of the vitriol can be taken out of disagreements here on the forum. Hell you may even end up liking fellas you thought we're complete aresholes.

Its not university challange or a frat party but you can bring your own beer and ask any questions you like or just chill as and say howdy or whatoh.

What have you got to lose?
I’m really pleased you’re having a good time with it, and it’s not a terrible idea. Each to their own.
But seriously, why the hard sell? It’s almost like you’re on a commission or something. If people want to join in, they will, if they don’t , they won’t.
But yours and Brock’s constant banging on probably puts people that were mildly inquisitive off.
I can only talk for myself though.
Hope you get what you want out of it.

Projection on your part mate. Seriously, a post that took about a minute to write is hardly the hard sell.

I am quite happy not to be a part if it means others want to join in. Face to face stuff is very hard for me, and not exactly part of my comfort zone, and my life right now is more stressed and hectic than it has been for years, but i still managed it. It is what it is.
Projection on my part hey? so is that the first time you’ve posted the old “what have you got to lose” spiel ? Or even the second ?
So it doesn’t matter that it took “about a minute” to write , does it?
And the old “I did it , even with my cross to bear, so anyone can” line sounds like to me, when we were kids and somebody jumps off the top diving board and keeps onto you up there looking down.
All a bit dramatic to me.
Hey listen, you’re right, it is what it is, enjoy.👍