Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
If it’s such “fun” , why aren’t the rest of the attendees on here waxing lyrical about it? #waltermitty
It is very easy to be cynical and negative. It was great. Life is way too short for all the posturing bollocks on here. Amazing it has taken so long really.
The reason I’m a little “cynical and negative” is because guys like Brock spend years stirring up the shit, upsetting all and sundry (you included in the past) and then want us to believe they are “reformed born again Forum Christians”, and you with all due respect, all you want to do is row with people in an animated fashion. You are a very angry man, almost an X-rated Victor Meldrew like in your tone.
I like to come on here predominately to discuss Boxing, but obviously recently in its absence a lot of other topics.
Yes, I’ve had some run ins with guys but I like to think I offer balance to my debate.
I certainly wouldn’t call it “posturing bollocks” , far from it. Infact , I would say it’s definitely the pot calling the kettle black.