Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default President Kamala Harris

Joe Biden will turn the presidency over to Kamala Harris, an Indian and Jamaican woman who has made US political history in being nominated as the vice-presidential pick.

She is from Tamil Nadu state, Chennai (known as Madras to Anglo Saxons).

She will definitely be the President of the United States of America before Easter 2021.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: President Kamala Harris

Best of luck with that

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is she related or anything to do with Kamala the Ugandan Giant?

I remember him wresting back in the day .... though as a Tanzanian, I was somewhat disappointed to find out he was neither Ugandan, nor a giant.

He died this this week apparently, so commiserations and everything to Kamala Harris and their non-Ugandan family ☹️
    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Is she related or anything to do with Kamala the Ugandan Giant?

I remember him wresting back in the day .... though as a Tanzanian, I was somewhat disappointed to find out he was neither Ugandan, nor a giant.

He died this this week apparently, so commiserations and everything to Kamala Harris and their non-Ugandan family ☹️
    Kamala (James 'SugarBear' Harris) was great....while not a "giant" (over 7'0) he was 6'7 380 so not a tiny guy.

The Kamala Harris running for VP is famous for calling Biden a racist and sleeping her way into bigger positions in politics.....oh and some recent plastic surgery too

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

https://twitter.com/montaga/status/1...337860096?s=20

Antoine Tucker lays it all out there

Wheeeew LAD
    Last edited by El Kabong; 08-12-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The Kamala Harris running for VP is famous for calling Biden a racist and sleeping her way into bigger positions in politics.....oh and some recent plastic surgery too

I've seen worse jobs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well at least the race baiting crap hasn't star...eh never mind. Man POTUS is quick with those thumbs!

She'll be walking Biden around like Weekend At Bernies within a month. Called it last year.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can’t get over the fact Biden could be 78 years old when taking office.

Way past the age when we say “what does that silly old bastard know”
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Can’t get over the fact Biden could be 78 years old when taking office.

Way past the age when we say “what does that silly old bastard know”
    Politicians are just hitting their prime years at 70 and over.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Righto
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really don't see what Kamala can't be President - don't forget Terry Crews was President in 'Idiocracy' (which is all coming true)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah she could very well be president if Biden kicks the bucket, but so much involved from closing polling sites nonstop since 2012, Democrats did a piss poor job of rectifying such racist, biased actions.

Even though most Democrats are dogged in right wing media, she is the heir to the hatred Hillary & Pelosi garnered, not sure how Biden & company ruled out- that her being picked can and will not embolden the bigots on the repub side. They got women winning their districts by posing with guns. Shooters grill gal has gun toting waitresses -But as soon as U walk in there are crucifixes...what God backs that up? Those are the people who will disdain anything coming from any Democrat. And there are quite a few who think God & Guns go together like Trump and a displeased immigrant sugar-baby go together.

Personally, I would've went with Andrew Yang. His idea of Americans owning their own data and the fight against automation and A.I. is difficult to dispute and has no color line to tow carefully, no gender based policies or sexual orientation, those are 2 things All Americans can be courted over.
    Not so much his stipend, even though it is happening now, the Constitution if followed is clear to steer away from such actions or else American President then possess enumerated powers no longer limited.

But the Constitution hasnt been practiced to the letter in probably more than a century. It is just some enigma used as a political football by people who prefer ideology over common sense.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-13-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Yeah she could very well be president if Biden kicks the bucket, but so much involved from closing polling sites nonstop since 2012, Democrats did a piss poor job of rectifying such racist, biased actions.

Even though most Democrats are dogged in right wing media, she is the heir to the hatred Hillary & Pelosi garnered, not sure how Biden & company ruled out- that her being picked can and will not embolden the bigots on the repub side. They got women winning their districts by posing with guns. Shooters grill gal has gun toting waitresses -But as soon as U walk in there are crucifixes...what God backs that up? Those are the people who will disdain anything coming from any Democrat. And there are quite a few who think God & Guns go together like Trump and a displeased immigrant sugar-baby go together.

Personally, I would've went with Andrew Yang. His idea of Americans owning their own data and the fight against automation and A.I. is difficult to dispute and has no color line to tow carefully, no gender based policies or sexual orientation, those are 2 things All Americans can be courted over.
    Not so much his stipend, even though it is happening now, the Constitution if followed is clear to steer away from such actions or else American President then possess enumerated powers no longer limited.

But the Constitution hasnt been practiced to the letter in probably more than a century. It is just some enigma used as a political football by people who prefer ideology over common sense.
    I don't mind Yang so much from what I know about the fellow.

Kamala Harris to ME and maybe it's just me...but to me that is an absolute slap in the face of all the Bernie supporters, all the BLM activists, all the defund the police people....Not only was Kamala an AG but she KNOWINGLY kept innocent people locked up. She hammered people on marijuana convictions while then going on a radio show and bragging about smoking pot.

Kamala is ESTABLISHMENT Biden is ESTABLISHMENT....their days are numbered. I still don't reckon Biden is the candidate at the end of the day. There's no chance he can hold his own in a debate against Trump. Harris' past is an anchor....Susan Rice may have been a better choice as we don't know her policies so well, so she would have had wiggle room, but her Benghazi and Russiagate links were also detrimental.

The Dems are absolutely fucked. I don't think Harris sways any metric of serious voter at all. I mean folks might be emotional and think "oh a minority woman" but her record is dogshit for actual minorities.

Thread Information