Well, what do you think about Joe Biden's VP pick? I happen to think it was typical for the Democrats. They picked her based on her appearance and shine rather than on merits and what she could possibly do. All glitz and glamour without any real substance to it. She was obvious because that's how the democrats do things, it is about how the person looks than what they are inside.

Well, from what I know about her is that she is/was a good senator, who towed the party line and did what she was told. Other than that, her record as the D.A. in San FRancisco makes me a little worried about minorities.... considering that she had a penchant for jailing black men who were innocent.

To top it all off, what a great role model this whore is, isn't she? She had an affair with then mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown who gave her two important appointments that helped to launch her career. Brown is some 30 years older than Harris. I guess if all of these other whores out here can do it, at least let me fuck around and become vice president and maybe president some day.