Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: When this doo doo finally ends

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,443
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    486
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    LIARS are great aren’t they? Especially when they are found out!
    Ha! Scimunito, I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out of your mom.
    Nice , very nice. Very tetchy aren’t we? I have to say, it’s a massive compliment you’re giving me that my very being here has had such a massive effect on THE WHOLE WORD! (Albeit in a negative way according to you.)
    I can’t think of many people that have that effect, so thank you.
    I mean, some people’s contribution to life for example (and I’m not thinking of anyone in particular) , would amount to posting YouTube videos of themselves running like Benny Hill (only the Brits would know!) or holding video meetings nobody wants to attend.
    @Master , I thought that was a “quite civil” response considering what was written about Me, don’t you think?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    54
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    LIARS are great aren’t they? Especially when they are found out!
    Ha! Scimunito, I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out of your mom.
    Nice , very nice. Very tetchy aren’t we? I have to say, it’s a massive compliment you’re giving me that my very being here has had such a massive effect on THE WHOLE WORD! (Albeit in a negative way according to you.)
    I can’t think of many people that have that effect, so thank you.
    I mean, some people’s contribution to life for example (and I’m not thinking of anyone in particular) , would amount to posting YouTube videos of themselves running like Benny Hill (only the Brits would know!) or holding video meetings nobody wants to attend.
    @Master , I thought that was a “quite civil” response considering what was written about Me, don’t you think?
    Ha! You have such a long history of being an asshole, trying to derail threads, you deserve that "massive compliment".

    Keep going, loser. And I'll keep going too.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,989
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    419
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    [QUOTE=Primo Carnera;1560595]
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    .
    would amount to posting YouTube videos of themselves running like Benny Hill (only the Brits would know!)
    Benny Hill is a gem in my household, slapping that lil bald head dude!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    54
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    [QUOTE=SlimTrae;1560601]
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    .
    would amount to posting YouTube videos of themselves running like Benny Hill (only the Brits would know!)
    Benny Hill is a gem in my household, slapping that lil bald head dude!
    Hell yeah been watchin Benny since 1980.... its an honor to run like Benny! Thanks Primo!! YOu da man, T!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,443
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    486
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    LIARS are great aren’t they? Especially when they are found out!
    Ha! Scimunito, I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out of your mom.
    Nice , very nice. Very tetchy aren’t we? I have to say, it’s a massive compliment you’re giving me that my very being here has had such a massive effect on THE WHOLE WORD! (Albeit in a negative way according to you.)
    I can’t think of many people that have that effect, so thank you.
    I mean, some people’s contribution to life for example (and I’m not thinking of anyone in particular) , would amount to posting YouTube videos of themselves running like Benny Hill (only the Brits would know!) or holding video meetings nobody wants to attend.
    @Master , I thought that was a “quite civil” response considering what was written about Me, don’t you think?
    Ha! You have such a long history of being an asshole, trying to derail threads, you deserve that "massive compliment".

    Keep going, loser. And I'll keep going too.
    Well that’s not very civil is it? @Master
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,727
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    709
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally

    Covid is probably with us for at least two years.! Track and trace all those attending funeral services max of 20 in the crematorium social distancing plus you have to wear a mask.
    The pubs are full of drunken idiots shoulder to shoulder what a waste of a lockdown those of us that have common sense and others that are brain dead.☹️

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,464
    Mentioned
    1544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2774
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    LIARS are great aren’t they? Especially when they are found out!
    Ha! Scimunito, I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out of your mom.
    Nice , very nice. Very tetchy aren’t we? I have to say, it’s a massive compliment you’re giving me that my very being here has had such a massive effect on THE WHOLE WORD! (Albeit in a negative way according to you.)
    I can’t think of many people that have that effect, so thank you.
    I mean, some people’s contribution to life for example (and I’m not thinking of anyone in particular) , would amount to posting YouTube videos of themselves running like Benny Hill (only the Brits would know!) or holding video meetings nobody wants to attend.
    @Master , I thought that was a “quite civil” response considering what was written about Me, don’t you think?
    Ha! You have such a long history of being an asshole, trying to derail threads, you deserve that "massive compliment".

    Keep going, loser. And I'll keep going too.
    Well that’s not very civil is it? @Master
    Starting from now.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    54
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Master is correct, as usual. 🙂

    Yes Rich you have seen a lot of covid-19 victims and you have shall I say shovel them into the ovens for several months now and I know you have been using extra precautions for disinfection and sanitation and it is a very time-consuming and exhausting process. you more than anyone else I know are on the front lines of seeing the end result of covid-19 deaths and you have personally touched each and every one of those victims.

    You're a strong and tough man down in the trenches. You know what the real deal is you know what is going on firsthand. I think since about March or April you have probably seen 300 or 400 dead bodies from covid-19.

    That is just in addition to the let's say 1,000 bodies that you have seen since then that were not victims of Covid 19.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,964
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    103
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    covid is a scam
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,176
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    835
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I spent a lot of time on the road today doing some visits. I found a cool radio station that try’s to analyze what’s going on without taking a political side. It’s kinda cool. Different than everyone shouting each other down. Well, they had this economist on who has been so for 40-50 years. He was talking about some interesting things debt to gdp in historical times and events. He was talking about the pandemic of 1968 and a number of other things I’m not very familiar with. Anyway the main reason I bring it up is he said he always thought the economic boom called “the roaring twenties” was a result of ww1 ending. He said going back to the documents makes him see the roaring twenties were in large part brought about by the end of the pandemic of that era. He said people were so tired of being cooped up and the massive loss of life etc they just went into celebratory mode and in so created an economic boom. He was then suggesting we could see something similar when covid is resolved. He wasn’t predicting or anything just laying out scenarios. I’m sure many could poke holes in that theory, I could myself but I could understand why it might happen. It was an interesting concept, it would be good to see something positive come out of this. It certainly wouldn’t wipe away the negative but if it did something to alleviate some of the economic suffering that would be cool. These things aren’t written in stone and I’m not trying to present it as it is. Just passing along an interesting talk I heard, not passing judgement on it as I can’t tell the future just found it an interesting discussion.

    He also pointed out all these politicians on both sides writing these checks aren’t the ones who will have to pay back. Trump, Nancy, Schumer, Mitch none of them will be around. I guess that might make it easier to drop of few trillion when you know you don’t have to worry about the cleanup. Interesting times in which we live. This is a major event. In ten years or so it will be interesting to look back and discuss how we handled ourselves during these times, politicians as well.
    Years ago long before the doo doo you are speaking occurred I was on a trip alone from New York City to New Bedford, Massachusetts and I was switching radio stations and I heard a statement that stated whenever businesses are born in times of great depressions they are usually successful. He was an American announcer who would be the life of party only if he was buying the next few rounds. He like the negative creatures you described like throwing scares into us. i did not hear how he came to this reasoning because it was an AM station and I entered a tunnel. I once worked after school in a mail room and the Vietnam war had many of us depressed and my friend Huey who was Scottish incidentally and uneducated he was wise. At one point during a break he looked at me and said we can never change the assholes of the path of assholes coming our way. We can't win against politicians and we must remember that going up the food chain's highest height, I look at it this way when those scummers insult my intelligence, "I am seldom ever right but I am never wrong." The important thing is you passed on the words we need top remember is be wise enough to look back when someone tries to tell us things aren't so bad and remember the saying that keeps politicians and dishonest businessmen on their heels, Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see." B.S. is what keeps them going.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,697
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsebastianmiran View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I spent a lot of time on the road today doing some visits. I found a cool radio station that try’s to analyze what’s going on without taking a political side. It’s kinda cool. Different than everyone shouting each other down. Well, they had this economist on who has been so for 40-50 years. He was talking about some interesting things debt to gdp in historical times and events. He was talking about the pandemic of 1968 and a number of other things I’m not very familiar with. Anyway the main reason I bring it up is he said he always thought the economic boom called “the roaring twenties” was a result of ww1 ending. He said going back to the documents makes him see the roaring twenties were in large part brought about by the end of the pandemic of that era. He said people were so tired of being cooped up and the massive loss of life etc they just went into celebratory mode and in so created an economic boom. He was then suggesting we could see something similar when covid is resolved. He wasn’t predicting or anything just laying out scenarios. I’m sure many could poke holes in that theory, I could myself but I could understand why it might happen. It was an interesting concept, it would be good to see something positive come out of this. It certainly wouldn’t wipe away the negative but if it did something to alleviate some of the economic suffering that would be cool. These things aren’t written in stone and I’m not trying to present it as it is. Just passing along an interesting talk I heard, not passing judgement on it as I can’t tell the future just found it an interesting discussion.

    He also pointed out all these politicians on both sides writing these checks aren’t the ones who will have to pay back. Trump, Nancy, Schumer, Mitch none of them will be around. I guess that might make it easier to drop of few trillion when you know you don’t have to worry about the cleanup. Interesting times in which we live. This is a major event. In ten years or so it will be interesting to look back and discuss how we handled ourselves during these times, politicians as well.
    Years ago long before the doo doo you are speaking occurred I was on a trip alone from New York City to New Bedford, Massachusetts and I was switching radio stations and I heard a statement that stated whenever businesses are born in times of great depressions they are usually successful. He was an American announcer who would be the life of party only if he was buying the next few rounds. He like the negative creatures you described like throwing scares into us. i did not hear how he came to this reasoning because it was an AM station and I entered a tunnel. I once worked after school in a mail room and the Vietnam war had many of us depressed and my friend Huey who was Scottish incidentally and uneducated he was wise. At one point during a break he looked at me and said we can never change the assholes of the path of assholes coming our way. We can't win against politicians and we must remember that going up the food chain's highest height, I look at it this way when those scummers insult my intelligence, "I am seldom ever right but I am never wrong." The important thing is you passed on the words we need top remember is be wise enough to look back when someone tries to tell us things aren't so bad and remember the saying that keeps politicians and dishonest businessmen on their heels, Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see." B.S. is what keeps them going.
    New Bedford MA I’m familiar with it. Anyway can I ask you something. I don’t know how old you were, don’t want to know that’s your business but if you were around during Vietnam times to you see much comparison with today with the divisiveness. I am not comparing what’s going on today with the protests etc. of Vietnam
    Just wondering your opinion on the general tone.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,176
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    835
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    This is no joke and I remember someone telling me that "Time forgives no one." It's just as true with athletes we admire like boxers and men that become everyday heroes going to and from some job he hates to support someone he loves by driving in horrible traffic jams or seated on an iron horse reading a newspaper where some dick calling himself an honest politician promises us another load of shit that has an odor that settles on our nostrils. I am old enough to have been in the Vietnam conflict that too many people were afraid to call it what it was, a war. The protesters, the self appointed philosophers' and know-it-alls got away with murder and slandered service men in the United States no matter where they were stationed and later in recent years a leader of this nation apologizing for the United States for acting like a world police force. Our children grew lazy with technology and I can't drive anywhere without an idiot texting someone he just saw five minutes before he almost becomes a hood ornament on my automobile and has the nerve to tell me off. The British have suffered in the past few decades the slings and arrows of liberals and became referees of this doo doo involuntarily and yet whenever they speak, I listen because they have remained the anchor that keeps world civilization in check. To conclude, I remember my first twenty for hours in a country I never wanted to be in, in the first place. I was one of the many that relieved the Marines leaving Vietnam in Danang. We passed each other as they left and we boarded the helicopters(choppers) for points north. One man had something written on his helmet liner that caused me to recognize him as the first person outside my home I considered a hero. "Never have so many been fucked by so few." Take it from here folks, you know exactly what I expect you to say. It matters not whether he was the one that originally composed that quote because we all know how true it is.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,697
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsebastianmiran View Post
    This is no joke and I remember someone telling me that "Time forgives no one." It's just as true with athletes we admire like boxers and men that become everyday heroes going to and from some job he hates to support someone he loves by driving in horrible traffic jams or seated on an iron horse reading a newspaper where some dick calling himself an honest politician promises us another load of shit that has an odor that settles on our nostrils. I am old enough to have been in the Vietnam conflict that too many people were afraid to call it what it was, a war. The protesters, the self appointed philosophers' and know-it-alls got away with murder and slandered service men in the United States no matter where they were stationed and later in recent years a leader of this nation apologizing for the United States for acting like a world police force. Our children grew lazy with technology and I can't drive anywhere without an idiot texting someone he just saw five minutes before he almost becomes a hood ornament on my automobile and has the nerve to tell me off. The British have suffered in the past few decades the slings and arrows of liberals and became referees of this doo doo involuntarily and yet whenever they speak, I listen because they have remained the anchor that keeps world civilization in check. To conclude, I remember my first twenty for hours in a country I never wanted to be in, in the first place. I was one of the many that relieved the Marines leaving Vietnam in Danang. We passed each other as they left and we boarded the helicopters(choppers) for points north. One man had something written on his helmet liner that caused me to recognize him as the first person outside my home I considered a hero. "Never have so many been fucked by so few." Take it from here folks, you know exactly what I expect you to say. It matters not whether he was the one that originally composed that quote because we all know how true it is.
    Thanks, fellow marine also ended up in a war I didn’t intend nor want but did what I did. I have the pleasure to talk to a lot of vets, including a D-day survivor. I forgot what day he was I know it wasn’t 1 but he was early on saying it wasn’t very pleasant. You guys got stuck in a proxy war. Not pretty at all. Of course I understand being against a war, who the hell wants war, besides politicians and certain stocks. But attacking the guys who went over against their will I never got that part of it. I remember a couple guys telling me that got home and were so grateful to be home only to get spit on. They were just trying to survive. Anyway thanks for your service.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,989
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    419
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsebastianmiran View Post
    This is no joke and I remember someone telling me that "Time forgives no one." It's just as true with athletes we admire like boxers and men that become everyday heroes going to and from some job he hates to support someone he loves by driving in horrible traffic jams or seated on an iron horse reading a newspaper where some dick calling himself an honest politician promises us another load of shit that has an odor that settles on our nostrils. I am old enough to have been in the Vietnam conflict that too many people were afraid to call it what it was, a war. The protesters, the self appointed philosophers' and know-it-alls got away with murder and slandered service men in the United States no matter where they were stationed and later in recent years a leader of this nation apologizing for the United States for acting like a world police force. Our children grew lazy with technology and I can't drive anywhere without an idiot texting someone he just saw five minutes before he almost becomes a hood ornament on my automobile and has the nerve to tell me off. The British have suffered in the past few decades the slings and arrows of liberals and became referees of this doo doo involuntarily and yet whenever they speak, I listen because they have remained the anchor that keeps world civilization in check. To conclude, I remember my first twenty for hours in a country I never wanted to be in, in the first place. I was one of the many that relieved the Marines leaving Vietnam in Danang. We passed each other as they left and we boarded the helicopters(choppers) for points north. One man had something written on his helmet liner that caused me to recognize him as the first person outside my home I considered a hero. "Never have so many been fucked by so few." Take it from here folks, you know exactly what I expect you to say. It matters not whether he was the one that originally composed that quote because we all know how true it is.
    Time waits for no one and forgives no one, I agree.
    I am however totally incapable of comprehending how so many become politicians IMO with the sincerity to try to change things for the better, only to change themselves. Instead of championing the rights of their constituents who elect them, they become representatives of the very institutions they pledge to clean up.

    I guess my point is witnessing a vetting process where the people who elect these politicians seem to differ in how they view politicians they don't elect.
    One name comes to mind, reading your thoughts about Vietnam, which is Robert McNamara. It saddens me that troops were held accountable for doing their duty, while those in suits seem to be justified based on the political affiliation the voter has.

    It seems our policies are rarely considered the reason for wars, end result the soldier is held accountable, it isn't right IMO.
    I admit I am on the fence on previous leader whose intent may have not been to apologize to the world on behalf of the soldier, rather the policies that sent them there. But based on one's outlet of news, then a narrative can omit the original intent of sending our military -may have never been one to benefit America, rather a demographic, often businesses that can prosper when war occurs.


    I wonder if that previous leader's actions you mentioned is comparable to say, the name I mentioned that went on to say" Ï think we were wrong. I think we acted with the intent of what was best for this nation, but we were wrong."
    Was that apologizing to the world from your perspective? Apologizing to the people, or just an admission? I have no desire to rebut, rather just to learn how one who was old enough to see soldiers held wrongfully accountable, but not those who sent them there.
    I can only watch movies depicting such treatment.
    I have one relative left alive who fought in Vietnam and I have to admit, he has been so cool, I forgot that he went through it.

    And if you have time or care, I'd be very interested in reading your view on the war on terror from its inception. Does the term Never have so many been fucked by so few." apply to those in Desert Storm up to today?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,176
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    835
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: When this doo doo finally ends

    Your response was more accurate than you think because of the time you took to reason it out whereas the so-called leader which left his post recently and was replaced by a loud mouth businessman with zero substance that caused me to skip his category along with his opposition one election day has brought another thought to mind. Is it worth falling out of the frying pan into the fire? I respect this forum because the very things we cannot discuss here are fifty percent of the problem and I salute people that think before they speak and don't worry you probably don't realize it but I am one who respect people with the courage to say what is said in Harlem, New York City, "What it is!!!!! I will now cruise over to Boxing Talk. Keep on keeping on Mr. Slim Trae,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. At (pick the time) all car use ends.
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:31 AM
  2. The ugly ends
    By marbleheadmaui in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
  3. shobox tourney ends in draw
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
  4. Williams weigh-in ends in brawl
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 02:33 AM
  5. Baldomir vs PBF, the ride ends...
    By sanj16 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 08:49 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing